PDA

View Full Version : TXST: NEW TICKET PROMO VIDEO

TXST_CAT
August 2nd, 2008, 09:36 PM
Just thought I'd share the good news TXSt has now sold over 2500 season tickets. I know for some that is not a large number of sales but for us it was a goal and we have now passed it. Baby steps. This is a new add promoting the "Drive" Ticket sales campaign. I think there are some big things going on at TXST.xthumbsupx

http://www.athletics.txstate.edu/thedrive/

TexasTerror
August 2nd, 2008, 09:54 PM
I'm curious to know if that number include an amount from the donation made by the husband/wife for recent graduations to attend games? Or does it not?

If you guys begin to lose, as we've seen in the past, you may have tickets sold, but you will not have butts in the seats. The more you promote your 'Drive' to FBS...the more I hope the SLC feels the urge to follow their by-laws.

Also, what's the deal with your football media guide? Is it available online? Were they at SLC Media Days?

patssle
August 2nd, 2008, 10:46 PM
Is it possible for ya'll to hype up this season anymore???

I like all the SHSU footage, because we know who won!! ;)

Should be a fun season!

TXSUBobcat
August 3rd, 2008, 10:33 AM
I like all the SHSU footage, because we know who won!! ;)

SHSU didn't win. We lost it after dominating for 3 qtrs.

slycat
August 3rd, 2008, 11:36 AM

Don't throw a slam like that out unless its true. We scrapped by in 2005.

As for the ticket sales, it's a step in the right direction. The AD made their goal, even though it is low. Hopefully the team plays well to reward the fans and keep them interested.

TexasTerror
August 3rd, 2008, 12:21 PM

It was a great way for our backup QB Brett Hicks to go out. He had some great days in Bearkat orange...wonder what will happen when Bomar hits the field against the Bobcats in what I hope will be an elimination game for both teams as it relates to the playoffs. ;)

slycat
August 3rd, 2008, 02:35 PM
After going over our website it seems the school is putting better promotion for the first game this year. T-shirts to the first 5000 students, better season ticket sales, and live Texas Country music for the tailgate. It seems the school really trying hard to get fans to games. Now its the teams turn to perform.

BEAR
August 3rd, 2008, 03:32 PM

You guys didnt' lose either..your defense quit in the first quarter....xnodx xsmiley_wix

slycat
August 3rd, 2008, 03:40 PM
You guys didnt' lose either..your defense quit in the first quarter....xnodx xsmiley_wix

They can't quit when they don't show up. Maybe this year we can hold you to 40.:D

BEAR
August 3rd, 2008, 05:21 PM
They can't quit when they don't show up. Maybe this year we can hold you to 40.:D

I'm sorry Cats...it was just sooooooo easy to throw that one in there...my apologies..xnodx

McNeese75
August 3rd, 2008, 06:21 PM

xrolleyesx xwhistlex