PDA

View Full Version : New GoASU.com

asucraig33
August 1st, 2008, 11:47 PM
http://www.goasu.com

The site's been refurbished and updated but I can't find the Construction Progress section with the pictures of Kidd Brewer Stadium. If anyone finds the link please let me know, but for now, keep posting pictures you folks in Boone, including myself!!! xhurrayx

appfan2008
August 2nd, 2008, 09:01 AM
top left corner put your mouse on asu athletics
first option is facilities enhancement campaign
at the very top it says photo album or the old construction progress picture is down the way
not as easy as it was but still good...
they had some of their best pictures yet from yesterday so check them out...
also you provided some great ones yesterday so keep them coming if you dont mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

furman94
August 2nd, 2008, 09:04 AM
Looks ALMOST as good as ours!

www.furmanpaladins.com

appfan2008
August 2nd, 2008, 09:06 AM
Looks ALMOST as good as ours!

www.furmanpaladins.com

good gracious they look like the same damn thing... one is purple one is black/gold... xsmhx

TexasTerror
August 2nd, 2008, 09:06 AM
Furman uses CSTV while App St is with JumpTV (formerly XOS)...

Got to give App St some props, that's one of the best JumpTV sites I've seen and I've seen plenty. The initial start-up is one of the toughest things and it looks like ASU pulled it off great!

appfan2008
August 2nd, 2008, 09:10 AM
Furman uses CSTV while App St is with JumpTV (formerly XOS)...

Got to give App St some props, that's one of the best JumpTV sites I've seen and I've seen plenty. The initial start-up is one of the toughest things and it looks like ASU pulled it off great!

actually to tell you the honest truth i was amazed at how seemless the transition was... almost no problems at all and almost immediately...
xthumbsupx :D xnodx

BeauFoster
August 2nd, 2008, 09:16 AM
top left corner put your mouse on asu athletics
first option is facilities enhancement campaign
at the very top it says photo album or the old construction progress picture is down the way
not as easy as it was but still good...
they had some of their best pictures yet from yesterday so check them out...
also you provided some great ones yesterday so keep them coming if you dont mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The biggest problem with viewing the pictures now is that they are not dated and they are in no particular order. There are photos of the site prep for the indoor practice facility and the construction of the East deck side by side. Also, they only show football pictures, no baseball. This is one place where the old site kicks the new one's butt...for now. I have no doubt that these small issues will be addressed over the next two weeks.

appfan2008
August 2nd, 2008, 09:22 AM
The biggest problem with viewing the pictures now is that they are not dated and they are in no particular order. There are photos of the site prep for the indoor practice facility and the construction of the East deck side by side. Also, they only show football pictures, no baseball. This is one place where the old site kicks the new one's butt...for now. I have no doubt that these small issues will be addressed over the next two weeks.

no no no... click on photo album on the top of the facilities enhancement campaign page and that wont happen... the pictures arent dated but they ARE in order and include baseball... if you scroll down and click construction progress then you will come across the problem that you spoke of

TexasTerror
August 2nd, 2008, 09:25 AM
actually to tell you the honest truth i was amazed at how seemless the transition was... almost no problems at all and almost immediately...
xthumbsupx :D xnodx

Yep, McNeese had problems for about 24 hours with their transition. It was a mess. All sorts of broken links and abnormalities.

You guys had a solid switch...

furman94
August 2nd, 2008, 09:48 AM
good gracious they look like the same damn thing... one is purple one is black/gold... xsmhx

I was KIDDING! Chill out man!xsmiley_wix

APPALACHIANstate
August 2nd, 2008, 09:53 AM

I think he is surprised that they look the same. That is kind of a bummer...

appfan2008
August 2nd, 2008, 10:09 AM
I think he is surprised that they look the same. That is kind of a bummer...

exactly... i was kind of bummed at how similar ours looked... no offense to furman bc i think it is a good design... but it would be nice not to copy (directly or indirectly) our chief rivals website...

BeauFoster
August 2nd, 2008, 10:13 AM
no no no... click on photo album on the top of the facilities enhancement campaign page and that wont happen... the pictures arent dated but they ARE in order and include baseball... if you scroll down and click construction progress then you will come across the problem that you spoke of

There they are! That link wasn't there yesterday afternoon (early), I hadn't looked since then. Thanks!

BeauFoster
August 2nd, 2008, 10:15 AM

Hey, FU has a nice website, and it works. As long as I don't see purple/white and a big F logo on ours, they can be exactly the same. Good websites are not easy to design. FU's is well laid-out, easy to navigate, and functional.

AppMountaineer13
August 2nd, 2008, 12:25 PM
is it just me, or does it now look like we'll have to pay $$ to hear David Jackson calling the games?

APPALACHIANstate
August 2nd, 2008, 12:28 PM
is it just me, or does it now look like we'll have to pay $$ to hear David Jackson calling the games?

Aww, thats what I was thinking.

Grizaholic17
August 2nd, 2008, 12:53 PM
Are these App threads ever going to end? I mean really. Ugh. At least post something intellectually stunning or challenging about football. Maybe I'll post 1200 pics of Wa/Griz just to catch up to that high school track stadium you got over there. :p :p :p

sorry. a little frustrated. and don't bash me today, it's my birthday :) (not joking)

Eight Legger
August 2nd, 2008, 01:22 PM
ASU is renovating its stadium??! You'd think someone could post a thread about this news to keep us updated....

APPALACHIANstate
August 2nd, 2008, 01:25 PM
Are these App threads ever going to end? I mean really. Ugh. At least post something intellectually stunning or challenging about football. Maybe I'll post 1200 pics of Wa/Griz just to catch up to that high school track stadium you got over there. :p :p :p

sorry. a little frustrated. and don't bash me today, it's my birthday :) (not joking)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/Hollywoodmvp/armanti.jpg

TexasTerror
August 2nd, 2008, 02:21 PM

Using JumpTV, the ASU staff can make audio free and charge for video. SHSU makes audio free through their web site and makes you pay for the video (with the audio laid on top)...

Also, ASU will get video from road games when the opposing school has JumpTV...

Grizaholic17
August 2nd, 2008, 02:29 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/Hollywoodmvp/armanti.jpg

Why thank you!

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j194/umgrizzliesfootball/ryan_bagley2-1.jpg

asucraig33
August 2nd, 2008, 05:37 PM

Sorry Griz, just thought my fellow App fans should know. Not trying to flood the board with stupid topics. xrolleyesx Enjoy your birthday!xpeacex

Grizaholic17
August 2nd, 2008, 05:40 PM
Sorry Griz, just thought my fellow App fans should know. Not trying to flood the board with stupid topics. xrolleyesx Enjoy your birthday!xpeacex

I was in a funk this morning. But if you want your fellow APP fans to be informed...try going to the APP board. :p
xrolleyesx xrolleyesx

asucraig33
August 2nd, 2008, 05:52 PM
I was in a funk this morning. But if you want your fellow APP fans to be informed...try going to the APP board. :p
xrolleyesx xrolleyesx

I'll keep that in mind. Just one thing, where is this App board? :(

Grizaholic17
August 2nd, 2008, 05:56 PM
I'll keep that in mind. Just one thing, where is this App board? :(

okay, i'll take the fall for this one. I remember one of your App pals speaking of an App board in another thread. Apparently I was wrong. I'm not too sharp today. I picked too many fights with you Appsters.

asucraig33
August 2nd, 2008, 06:13 PM
okay, i'll take the fall for this one. I remember one of your App pals speaking of an App board in another thread. Apparently I was wrong. I'm not too sharp today. I picked too many fights with you Appsters.

Yeah I remember reading that too, I just didn't take initiative then to find that site. I'm sure it's somehwere so I'll keep an eye out, or if anybody knows please post. :) And you don't have to be sharp today, it's your birthday. Party like it's your birthday already! xlolx