PDA

View Full Version : YES, this deserves another ASU thread of it's own!

GreatAppSt
July 29th, 2008, 11:08 PM
http://www.nascarmediagroup.com/clients/app_state/trailer/app_state_trailer.wmv
xthumbsupx xbowx

FCS Go!
July 29th, 2008, 11:20 PM
I suppose so. xcoffeex

thmst30
July 29th, 2008, 11:45 PM
As an APP fan I though that was awesome. A couple of higher profile guys talking about us. Not surprised that Randy Moss calls us Appy State though.xrolleyesx

GreatAppSt
July 30th, 2008, 12:54 AM
As an APP fan I though that was awesome. A couple of higher profile guys talking about us. Not surprised that Randy Moss calls us Appy State though.xrolleyesx

Good ole Randy

APPALACHIANstate
July 30th, 2008, 04:57 AM
Cool Video

AppStFan76
July 30th, 2008, 05:41 AM
Great video...

Thanks GAS!!!

DLS
July 30th, 2008, 06:34 AM
". . . he'll help us in BR if we can get him on the plane. Tell him we're going to disneyworld."

-jerry moore

that was priceless

ysubigred
July 30th, 2008, 07:02 AM
I love this xthumbsupx xbowx I remember this kind of hype and fun in the 90's for the Guins. We never had such a huge win like you all did against Meatchicken, but we had a fun ride with all the power house team's. Enjoy it while it lasts, as most of the YSU fan's can tell you it can all go away and it seem impossible to regain this kind of dominance.

xbeerchugx

AppStsGr8
July 30th, 2008, 07:04 AM
". . . he'll help us in BR if we can get him on the plane. Tell him we're going to disneyworld."

-jerry moore

that was priceless

That may be because Armanti doesn't like flying. He wanted to ride with the band up to Michigan, but they made him get on the plane instead of the bus. The flight to Michigan was his first ever ...

Great video. I like the comments about putting the championship ring in the trophy case and letting it gather dust, too. It's a whole new year. The game is on the field; you can't beat them with your press clippings.

AppGirl
July 30th, 2008, 07:34 AM
WOW! Just WOW!

ASU88
July 30th, 2008, 07:35 AM
Well I thoroughly enjoyed that! Thanks for the link.

I'll be boring my co-workers for the next month!

DuckDuckGriz
July 30th, 2008, 07:42 AM
Good except when he says "Then you've got Appalachian - who has really done over the last 10 years the same thing in their division...."

I wouldn't count 2005 as 10 years - App has done more than anyone in FCS in 3-4 years than anyone BY FAR - but they are far from a 10 year consistency.

Killtoppers90
July 30th, 2008, 07:53 AM
DAMN! That got ME excited to play for App State! That was great! See other folks know you as Appy State too.

Benne
July 30th, 2008, 07:56 AM
Cool video. That was great. I'm actually surprised Moss bothered to comment on it.

ASU88
July 30th, 2008, 08:14 AM
Good except when he says "Then you've got Appalachian - who has really done over the last 10 years the same thing in their division...."

I wouldn't count 2005 as 10 years - App has done more than anyone in FCS in 3-4 years than anyone BY FAR - but they are far from a 10 year consistency.

That's true.

There were notable games against 1A programs (victories over Wake Forest and almost beating Auburn) and the run to the semis where we lost aginst some team out West :) but it's stretching it to make that statement.

magman919
July 30th, 2008, 08:21 AM
Goose bumps!!!!!!

RDH701
July 30th, 2008, 08:24 AM
That's one well done video! xnodx

appfan2008
July 30th, 2008, 08:30 AM
see better videos can be produced about app than that H.. H.. H.. video!

phillyAPP
Goose bumps!!!!!!

Where's UDCHUCK..... Come get excited with us !!!!!!!!!!!

Its a fun ride.......

appfan2008
see better videos can be produced about app than that H.. H.. H.. video!!

appfan2008
July 30th, 2008, 08:31 AM
i did not mean to do that twice...

asucraig33
July 30th, 2008, 10:22 AM
i did not mean to do that twice...

I forgive you...other users may not be so nice though. xlolx

Anyhow, that video was definitely one of the best App videos I've ever seen.

It's up there with the Ultimate Highlight Reel ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rBzoXqCEnA ) and the Pre JMU Video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX0c0JCWXKc&feature=related ).

I think I still have goosebumps from those...

citdog
July 30th, 2008, 10:28 AM
I USED TO HAVE NO FEELINGS WHATSOEVER ABOUT CRAP STATE TEACHERS COLLEGE FOR VAGINAS....GOOD OR BAD.....THAT IS NO LONGER THE CASE.....TIRED AND BORED WITH YOU ALL....ESPECIALLY YOUR FEMALE POSTERS....."WOW...JUST...WOW" SHUT UP AND MAKE ME A FREAKING SAMMY

asucraig33
July 30th, 2008, 10:38 AM
I USED TO HAVE NO FEELINGS WHATSOEVER ABOUT CRAP STATE TEACHERS COLLEGE FOR VAGINAS....GOOD OR BAD.....THAT IS NO LONGER THE CASE.....TIRED AND BORED WITH YOU ALL....ESPECIALLY YOUR FEMALE POSTERS....."WOW...JUST...WOW" SHUT UP AND MAKE ME A FREAKING SAMMY

Sarcasm? Sounds kinda over the top if so. For some reason, I don't get the feeling that you're being sarcastic.

BobcatJH
July 30th, 2008, 10:47 AM
People need to throw out the jealousy act. It makes you look ridiculous.

If you want to shut these people up, you need to beat them on the field in a game that means something (i.e. the playoffs).

Boone4280
July 30th, 2008, 10:48 AM
anyone else on a Mac and cant see the video???? haha

AppGrad06
July 30th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Sarcasm? Sounds kinda over the top if so. For some reason, I don't get the feeling that you're being sarcastic.

he's all bark. you get used to it

citdog
July 30th, 2008, 10:54 AM

TELL THE BROADS AT YOUR SCHOOL TO SHAVE THEIR PITS AND CLEAN OUT THEIR DREADS AND CALL ME.

Boone4280
July 30th, 2008, 10:55 AM
TELL THE BROADS AT YOUR SCHOOL TO SHAVE THEIR PITS AND CLEAN OUT THEIR DREADS AND CALL ME.

tell your football team to show up next we play

citdog
July 30th, 2008, 10:55 AM
he's all bark. you get used to it

NEW THREAD.....JERRY MOORE, WHO THE MENSA MEMBERS AT CRAP STATE TEACHERS COLLEGE FOR VAGINAS WANTED TO FIRE 4 YEARS AGO, IS TAKING A DUMP.

citdog
July 30th, 2008, 10:56 AM
tell your football team to show up next we play

NOW THAT WAS SOME AUTHENTIC FRONTIER GIBBERISH!

furman94
July 30th, 2008, 11:15 AM

My thoughts exactly! While they weren't neccesserally anyone in the FCS's bitch over the past 10 years, they most certainly weren't the class of the division for these years. Just my xtwocentsx

Appstate29
July 30th, 2008, 11:17 AM

I used to have no feelings whatsoever about South Carolina Institute for Bellhops and Academy rejects....but wait,thats still the case.
GET MY DOOR AND LUGGAGE YOU BELLHOP BITCH!!!!

citdog
July 30th, 2008, 11:20 AM
I used to have no feelings whatsoever about South Carolina Institute for Bellhops and Academy rejects....but wait,thats still the case.
GET MY DOOR AND LUGGAGE YOU BELLHOP BITCH!!!!

THAT WAS PRETTY FUNNY.......IN 1858....YOU REALLY NEED TO GET SOME BETTER SMACK.......THAT WAS PRETTY PATHETIC.......YOU KNOW LIKE WHENEVER ARMANTI EDWARDS TRIES TO TALK PATHETIC.

phillyAPP
July 30th, 2008, 11:33 AM
NEW THREAD.....JERRY MOORE, WHO THE MENSA MEMBERS AT CRAP STATE TEACHERS COLLEGE FOR VAGINAS WANTED TO FIRE 4 YEARS AGO, IS TAKING A DUMP.

NEWS FLASH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cit Dog is jealous xlolx

You will have your DogDay soon enough CitDog.

The Dogs will be a good team this year.

And please don't read any more APP threads..... Its not good for you in particular.

But i do enjoy your sarcasm.

phillyAPP
July 30th, 2008, 11:34 AM
My thoughts exactly! While they weren't neccesserally anyone in the FCS's bitch over the past 10 years, they most certainly weren't the class of the division for these years. Just my xtwocentsx

Its called MARKETING and stttttttrrreeetttccchhhiiinnnggg the truth.:D

citdog
July 30th, 2008, 11:36 AM
NEWS FLASH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cit Dog is jealous xlolx

You will have your DogDay soon enough CitDog.

The Dogs will be a good team this year.

And please don't read any more APP threads..... Its not good for you in particular.

But i do enjoy your sarcasm.

JEALOUS......NOT A CHANCE....JUST TIRED, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY , VERY, VERY, TIRED OF 65,00000000000000 THREADS ABOUT THAT HIPPIE UNIVERSITY

GreatAppSt
July 30th, 2008, 11:41 AM

Well let's see DD

Playoff contenders 8 out of the last 10 years

2 playoff appearances
2 quarter final appearances
1 semi final appearance
3 NC wins

Yes we have just won the whole encilada recently, but we have been in contention and highly ranked over most of that span, as stated about LSU.

Next:p

GreatAppSt
July 30th, 2008, 11:42 AM
JEALOUS......NOT A CHANCE....JUST TIRED, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY , VERY, VERY, TIRED OF 65,00000000000000 THREADS ABOUT THAT HIPPIE UNIVERSITY

xlolx xlolx xthumbsupx :p

ElonPride
July 30th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Very nice!xnodx

Appaholic
July 30th, 2008, 11:55 AM

Then beat us more than once a decade.......your football team is about as fearsome as yourshtick..........at least we don't spend our freshman year learning how to make our beds and how to eat......(pssstt.....most parents teach their kids before they go to summer camp, much less college)

citdog
July 30th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Then beat us more than once a decade.......your football team is about as fearsome as shtick..........at least we don't spend our freshman year learning how to make our beds and how to eat......(pssstt.....most parents teach their kids those kids before they go to summer camp, much less college)

YOU'RE SLIPPING JOHN......xsmhx xsmhx

Appaholic
July 30th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Well let's see DD

Playoff contenders 8 out of the last 10 years

2 playoff appearances
2 quarter final appearances
1 semi final appearance
3 NC wins

Yes we have just won the whole encilada recently, but we have been in contention and highly ranked over most of that span, as stated about LSU.

Next:p

Yep....and quite honestly, we have surpassed LSU in what we have accomplished in our division vs what they have accomplished in their division over the past ten years......

Appaholic
July 30th, 2008, 11:59 AM

Just go ahead and get on your knees and pay homage to our great school.....as sure as the sun rises in the east, citadel will be pounded by App St like a knob in Citdog's dorm.....

appstate38
July 30th, 2008, 12:00 PM

Now now fellas you have to realize the Citdog is used to backing losers.
1st the confederacy, 2nd Jeff Davis' re-election, and 3rd the Citadel.xthumbsupx

appfan2008
Yep....and quite honestly, we have surpassed LSU in what we have accomplished in our division vs what they have accomplished in their division over the past ten years......

has lsu been to a bowl game each of the last ten?

citdog
Just go ahead and get on your knees and pay homage to our great school.....as sure as the sun rises in the east, citadel will be pounded by App St like a knob in Citdog's dorm.....

PAY HOMAGE.....**** DUDE I WENT TO THE NC GAME!

citdog
July 30th, 2008, 12:05 PM
1st the confederacy, 2nd Jeff Davis' re-election, and 3rd the Citadel.xthumbsupx

AT LEAST I WENT TO A GOOD COLLEGExrulesx

appfan2008
July 30th, 2008, 12:05 PM
alright back off appaholic... citdog has represented us ...

Boone4280
July 30th, 2008, 12:10 PM

Are you saying ASU isnt a good college???

appstate38
July 30th, 2008, 12:15 PM

Citdog,

You are a self professed linguistic geniusxbowx and this is the best you got. You must be slipping or sleepy!!!!

ElonPride
July 30th, 2008, 12:15 PM
Are you saying ASU isnt a good college???

To be fair, the SoCon has some quality academic instituions:

1. Rollins College
2. Elon University
Stetson University
4. James Madison University
5. The Citadel
6. Loyola Univ. New Orleans
7. Mercer University
8. College of Charleston
9. U. of Mary Washington
10. Appalachian State University

4 in the top 10 for regional Southern Universities in US News.....not to mention Furman and Davidon are top nationally.

appfan2008
July 30th, 2008, 12:16 PM
not that far behind the ALMIGHTY TC right citdog...

Appaholic
July 30th, 2008, 12:18 PM
PAY HOMAGE.....**** DUDE I WENT TO THE NC GAME!

yes....and much like our football team has to show citadel's team how to play ball, appaholic had to show citdog how to party.....xnodx

appfan2008
July 30th, 2008, 12:21 PM
you guys look like you could be brothers... just sayin...

Appaholic
July 30th, 2008, 12:21 PM

I don't get to hone my craft via field training like you citadel grads....

Boone4280
July 30th, 2008, 12:24 PM
Citdog, im sure you will love this PSA by your pals from the mountain!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hICV-U9fsEo

Appaholic
July 30th, 2008, 12:32 PM
Citdog, im sure you will love this PSA by your pals from the mountain!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hICV-U9fsEo

I believe the last PSA the Citadel did was how to convert your citadel uniform pants into a handy white flag for surrendering your position....xwhistlex

GreatAppSt
July 30th, 2008, 12:50 PM
I believe the last PSA the Citadel did was how to convert your citadel uniform pants into a handy white flag for surrendering your position....xwhistlex

Including a class on how to field bleach the brown stain out of them before hoisting them aloft!

Skjellyfetti
July 30th, 2008, 12:53 PM
Armanti for President:
http://www.news3online.com/index.php?code=29rC1Op74Jhi2Vds7018

bench
July 30th, 2008, 01:20 PM

Refresh my memory - doesn't female companionship at The Citadel typically involve a knob, a wig, rouge, glitter, and his junk scotch-taped to his taint? Actual au naturale vagine > the Tuck-and-Tape Brigade

I liked the PCU reference, though

Appaholic
July 30th, 2008, 01:23 PM
Refresh my memory - doesn't female companionship at The Citadel typically involve a knob, a wig, rouge, glitter, and his junk scotch-taped to his taint? Actual au naturale vagine > the Tuck-and-Tape Brigade

I liked the PCU reference, though

Oh....you are fokking killing me dude!...xlolx xlolx

xoutofrepx

mountain_man
July 30th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Can you please stop being awesome until I have some rep to give you?

Oh....you are fokking killing me dude!...xlolx xlolx

xoutofrepx

So, are you two going to make love at the Upstate get together? Maybe a little "in person" repping?

citdog
July 30th, 2008, 02:10 PM
yes....and much like our football team has to show citadel's team how to play ball, appaholic had to show citdog how to party.....xnodx

WHO PUKED HIS GUTS OUT ALL OVER THE BUMPER OF A PICK-UP AGAIN?

Appaholic
July 30th, 2008, 02:53 PM
So, are you two going to make love at the Upstate get together? Maybe a little "in person" repping?

Dude....it's like the office....he's Andy, I .....wait, no....I'm Andy....no.......yeah, Bench, fok off you homo.....

:p

Appaholic
July 30th, 2008, 02:54 PM

Had to make room for your beer too....wasn't like you were going to drink it.....xcoffeex

citdog
July 30th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Had to make room for your beer too....wasn't like you were going to drink it.....xcoffeex

HELL I BOUGHT SOME AND IT DIDN'T GET DRANK......MY GAL NOW OWNS THAT CAR WE DROVE THAT NIGHT!

Appaholic
July 30th, 2008, 03:14 PM
HELL I BOUGHT SOME AND IT DIDN'T GET DRANK......MY GAL NOW OWNS THAT CAR WE DROVE THAT NIGHT!

The same one I pissed the seats in?.........I'm sorry, I never told you about that, did I? xwhistlex

citdog
July 30th, 2008, 03:29 PM
The same one I pissed the seats in?.........I'm sorry, I never told you about that, did I? xwhistlex

I HAD IT BOMBED FOR FLEAS IMMED AFTER GETTING HOME... YEAH....YOU GOT'EM

mountain_man
July 30th, 2008, 03:52 PM

Sounds like a good time was had by all...

Bench, please remember to park far, far away from these two when we go to SC (is so gay).

ASUG8
July 30th, 2008, 04:02 PM

Looking forward to meeting some of you guys here in a couple of weeks, but I prefer my rep points to be little green blocks on a screen. PM me if you're coming down/up here.

Appstate29
July 30th, 2008, 04:07 PM
THAT WAS PRETTY FUNNY.......IN 1858....YOU REALLY NEED TO GET SOME BETTER SMACK.......THAT WAS PRETTY PATHETIC.......YOU KNOW LIKE WHENEVER ARMANTI EDWARDS TRIES TO TALK PATHETIC.

I'll take that as a compliment coming from you.

CharlestonAppFan
July 30th, 2008, 04:11 PM

If I would have found you guys sooner, that'd been two of us App people showing you how to party xnodx

Damn...how did I miss that? xeyebrowx

Thanks for offering me some of his beer! xsmhx

bench
July 30th, 2008, 04:11 PM
Dude....it's like the office....he's Andy, I .....wait, no....I'm Andy....no.......yeah, Bench, fok off you homo.....

:p

DON'T RUN FROM YOUR FEELINGS RICHARD HOLD ME

Yeah, enough of the gay talk. Don't want the Cit getting all wistful on us...

bench
July 30th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Sounds like a good time was had by all...

Bench, please remember to park far, far away from these two when we go to SC (is so gay).

Why? Parking away from them doesn't make any sense if I'm bringing you

xwhistlex

furman94
July 30th, 2008, 04:42 PM
To be fair, the SoCon has some quality academic instituions:

1. Rollins College
2. Elon University
Stetson University
4. James Madison University
5. The Citadel
6. Loyola Univ. New Orleans
7. Mercer University
8. College of Charleston
9. U. of Mary Washington
10. Appalachian State University

4 in the top 10 for regional Southern Universities in US News.....not to mention Furman and Davidon are top nationally.

Furman asked not to be shown in any polls and stats! Why? I don't know. If we were shown, believe me, we'd be on that list!

AppMan
July 30th, 2008, 07:41 PM

Never, I mean NEVER, bust on the Confederacy & Jefferson Davis!

elcid96
July 30th, 2008, 07:56 PM
I don't care what the results are, this will be one of the most watched games this season. Can Cinderalla dance again? GO ASU. This is the kind of magic you usually only see in B-Ball and that is why so many people will be watching. If it is close at half, the football nation will being crazy.

elcid96
July 30th, 2008, 07:59 PM
I don't care what the results are, this will be one of the most watched games this season. Can Cinderalla dance again? GO ASU. This is the kind of magic you usually only see in B-Ball and that is why so many people will be watching. If it is close at half, the football nation will being crazy.

phillyAPP
July 30th, 2008, 08:14 PM
Furman asked not to be shown in any polls and stats! Why? I don't know. If we were shown, believe me, we'd be on that list!

I'll tell you why, i don't think anyone really knows how they come up with the ratings.

Its for marketing purposes. I'm not sure its legit.

appstate38
July 30th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Never, I mean NEVER, bust on the Confederacy & Jefferson Davis!

Are they off limits???xconfusedx I was kinda hoping he would take it in good fun, like everything else when he busts on us. Besides why are you taking up for him?xeyebrowx

GreatAppSt
July 30th, 2008, 09:54 PM
Besides why are you taking up for him?xeyebrowx

He's not taking up for CD he's takin up for Jeff and the Good ol Stars and Bars!xnodx Where are you from?

AppGirl
July 30th, 2008, 10:31 PM

You, sir, are a disgrace to the southern male. No true Southern Gentleman would DARE speak to a lady this way. You are the only person to EVER give me negative rep, which you have done twice, for not using "the" in the name of the institution which you attended. You then show me disrespect because I show support for the institution I attended (that beat your school's a$$, by the way) and the wonderful video that was made. Your mother would be ashamed of you. You may have been an officer, but you are no gentleman.

Killtoppers90
July 31st, 2008, 08:25 AM
I showed this to my son who is considering attending App State (see? I did it!) next Fall and he said, "Wow, their team looks really good. It would be fun to cheer for them if I go there." Not bad, considering he is not much of a football fan.

Houndawg
July 31st, 2008, 08:30 AM
Your mother would be ashamed of you.

She is. She told me so.

DLS
July 31st, 2008, 08:40 AM
why is dj smith playing offense in the video?

mountain_man
July 31st, 2008, 08:47 AM
Why? Parking away from them doesn't make any sense if I'm bringing you

xwhistlex

As long as nobody brings "apple pie" or white, there will be no trouble...

http://saints.sqpn.com/saintf01.jpg

Saint mountain_man, Patron Saint of homemade hooch

jy78688
July 31st, 2008, 09:10 AM
dj smith isnt playing offense. offense wears white jerseys and defense wears black jerseys. that was cedric baker the running back

appstate38
July 31st, 2008, 09:12 AM
He's not taking up for CD he's takin up for Jeff and the Good ol Stars and Bars!xnodx Where are you from?

Born in Washington DC, raised in North Carolina!

DLS
July 31st, 2008, 09:25 AM
dj smith isnt playing offense. offense wears white jerseys and defense wears black jerseys. that was cedric baker the running back

baker is number 29. did they run low on practice jerseys?

appstate38
July 31st, 2008, 09:28 AM
baker is number 29. did they run low on practice jerseys?

I think that practice video may be from last fall because I believe he is running over Corey Lynch for a TD. IMO!

citdog
July 31st, 2008, 09:54 AM
You, sir, are a disgrace to the southern male. No true Southern Gentleman would DARE speak to a lady this way. You are the only person to EVER give me negative rep, which you have done twice, for not using "the" in the name of the institution which you attended. You then show me disrespect because I show support for the institution I attended (that beat your school's a$$, by the way) and the wonderful video that was made. Your mother would be ashamed of you. You may have been an officer, but you are no gentleman.

and you are no lady....run your hands through your female mullett (as rare as a white buffalo in the cultured lowcountry) spit your snuff out into your mountain dew bottle.....get into your camaro......and tend that still.....then....make me a sammy.

my mother is a lady.....as stated before.....you are most certainly.....not

citdog
July 31st, 2008, 09:56 AM
Are they off limits???xconfusedx I was kinda hoping he would take it in good fun, like everything else when he busts on us. Besides why are you taking up for him?xeyebrowx

THE SOUTH WAS RIGHT!

THAT'S WHY!

Appaholic
July 31st, 2008, 09:58 AM
THE SOUTH WAS RIGHT!

THAT'S WHY!

Again?

AppGirl
July 31st, 2008, 10:02 AM
Oh, I make good sammies, fried chicken, sweet tea, bacon, eggs, grits, the best pecan pie there is, and sooo much more. But, since I am a lady with discriminating taste, I would never waste such time and effort on a dog, such as yourself, bless your heart. I might let you have some table scraps after the true gentlemen have eaten, though.

udchuck
July 31st, 2008, 10:22 AM
and you are no lady....run your hands through your female mullett (as rare as a white buffalo in the cultured lowcountry) spit your snuff out into your mountain dew bottle.....get into your camaro......and tend that still.....then....make me a sammy.

Hey Dog,--I would give a years pay to see you talk to her like that FACE TO FACE.xnodx xthumbsupx My money would be on the LADY to defang your big mouth.

Stang Fever
July 31st, 2008, 10:34 AM
xthumbsupx xbowx

Thanks for sharing. I never got a chance to see it. I cant wait to see the game. I hope APP can pull it off again.

citdog
July 31st, 2008, 10:55 AM
Hey Dog,--I would give a years pay to see you talk to her like that FACE TO FACE.xnodx xthumbsupx My money would be on the LADY to defang your big mouth.

after she molested me sexually. women just throw their panties when in the presence of a full fledged The Citadel Man!xrulesx xrulesx

bobbythekidd
July 31st, 2008, 11:02 AM
Oh, I make good sammies, fried chicken, sweet tea, bacon, eggs, grits, the best pecan pie there is, and sooo much more. But, since I am a lady with discriminating taste, I would never waste such time and effort on a dog, such as yourself, bless your heart. I might let you have some table scraps after the true gentlemen have eaten, though.Sounds yummy. What time to we eat?

Appaholic
July 31st, 2008, 11:02 AM
after she molested me sexually. women just throw their panties when in the presence of a full fledged The Citadel Man!xrulesx xrulesx

This is actually true.....well, most women are being harrassed to give or sell their panties (white, cotton) as most citadel men do not discriminate about the material their white surrender flags are made......xwhistlex

citdog
July 31st, 2008, 11:46 AM
This is actually true.....well, most women are being harrassed to give or sell their panties (white, cotton) as most citadel men do not discriminate about the material their white surrender flags are made......xwhistlex

it took three pages to list our war dead on the fod thread perhaps you should look at it.

ericsaid
July 31st, 2008, 12:25 PM

Sun drop bottle.

citdog
July 31st, 2008, 12:28 PM
Sun drop bottle.thanks....accuracy is essential to liberty!

uofmman1122
July 31st, 2008, 03:50 PM
Pretty awesome video.

Actually makes me of all people excited for "Appy State." xlolxxnodx

Killtoppers90
July 31st, 2008, 03:54 PM
THE SOUTH WAS RIGHT!

THAT'S WHY!
xbabycryx xbabycryx xbabycryx xbabycryx xbabycryx

citdog
July 31st, 2008, 03:58 PM
xbabycryx xbabycryx xbabycryx xbabycryx xbabycryx

don't you have an all you can eat buffet to close down fatboy?

AppGirl
July 31st, 2008, 10:01 PM
Sun drop bottle.

Young man, don't you know better than to help the ENEMY?!? xnonox Not only do we support the same school, we live in the same county! xrulesx Your Yankee roots are showing. (Besides, I NEVER HAVE and NEVER WILL use snuff, and if Mountain Dew isn't available, I'll just have Coke.) xwhistlex

AppGirl
July 31st, 2008, 10:10 PM

I am CERTAINLY a lady, ask those on this board that I have entertained at my tailgates. xsmiley_wix A mullett, never! xnonono2x I've never been in a Camaro, but I do love my hubby's Corvette! xwhistlex Tend a still, never; but I will fix a mean drink for a nice gentleman. And I do prefer to serve meals that are more satisfying than "a sammy." xrotatehx

thanks....accuracy is essential to liberty!

Luckily we have men who are both officers AND gentlemen to lead our wonderful soldiers, who are accurate, while you seem to have forgotten all that you've ever known about courtesy, graciousness and accuracy, bless your heart.

citdog
August 1st, 2008, 07:48 AM
I am CERTAINLY a lady, ask those on this board that I have entertained at my tailgates. xsmiley_wix A mullett, never! xnonono2x I've never been in a Camaro, but I do love my hubby's Corvette! xwhistlex Tend a still, never; but I will fix a mean drink for a nice gentleman. And I do prefer to serve meals that are more satisfying than "a sammy." xrotatehx

Luckily we have men who are both officers AND gentlemen to lead our wonderful soldiers, who are accurate, while you seem to have forgotten all that you've ever known about courtesy, graciousness and accuracy, bless your heart.

oooooohhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

that's the style yoseflady! that's the style!

DLS
August 1st, 2008, 08:04 AM
this e-flirting has got to stop

citdog
August 1st, 2008, 08:16 AM
this e-flirting has got to stop

i'm typing this with my schmeckle i'm so excited by yosefladys smack!

mountain_man
August 1st, 2008, 08:25 AM

Where do I find your tailgate?xsmiley_wix

biggie
August 1st, 2008, 09:30 AM
i'm typing this with my schmeckle i'm so excited by yosefladys smack!

Real easy to hit one key at a time huh? Let me try that:

sdddcjmn jnmj ik,ujmikujmn ikjhmjhmi8

Nope, too big to work for me. xrotatehx

B&G
August 1st, 2008, 09:55 AM
Real easy to hit one key at a time huh? Let me try that:

sdddcjmn jnmj ik,ujmikujmn ikjhmjhmi8

Nope, too big to work for me. xrotatehx

Yeah now try again by not using the one in your mouth.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. xnodx

SoCon48
August 1st, 2008, 12:30 PM
Including a class on how to field bleach the brown stain out of them before hoisting them aloft!

xnodx xnodx xnodx

Grizaholic17
August 1st, 2008, 12:35 PM
xthumbsupx xbowx

HAHA. you're going to get OWNED. I'm sorry. But you have no chance. LSU is looking stellar this year. I looked at their roster this year comparing receivers to DB's and linemen...and well, out paced and out manned. Good luck to you, truly, but LSU is too great even for the Mighty App

AppIAA
August 1st, 2008, 12:44 PM
HAHA. you're going to get OWNED. I'm sorry. But you have no chance. LSU is looking stellar this year. I looked at their roster this year comparing receivers to DB's and linemen...and well, out paced and out manned. Good luck to you, truly, but LSU is too great even for the Mighty App

How's Wofford doing these days?

DLS
August 1st, 2008, 12:49 PM

i guess its a good thing we have a baller as a coach.

Saint3333
August 1st, 2008, 01:18 PM

It's easy to make these blanket statements. We've heard it all before. You can't move the ball on MSU's crazy defense, UMass's running game and defense is too fast, Richmond and Delaware's offenses are too tough, UM has 4 all-americans and 110K in the stands. I'm not predicting a win by any means, but OWNED to me means winning by 35 or more, I think we can cover that.

What's your score prediction?

furman94
August 1st, 2008, 03:54 PM
This goes to smack in 5...

ericsaid
August 1st, 2008, 04:29 PM

citdog
August 1st, 2008, 04:31 PM
i think i made it a smack thread a couple of days ago.......i am the current holder of the 2007-08 AGS HeavySchmeckle Smack Board Championship after all.

udchuck
August 1st, 2008, 07:01 PM

ASU88
August 1st, 2008, 07:09 PM

In case you missed the other two.

ASUMountaineer
August 1st, 2008, 07:51 PM

Keep dreaming chief. Your prediction may come true, but we had a respectable loss in 2005 down there when they had a #1 NFL draft pick (as opposed to two who have never started). Also, wasn't the roster of Michigan supposed to do the same? Like others have said, I am not predicting a win, but to say App will get OWNED shows that you either 1) wish so very hard that it does happen, or 2) you don't know as much about football as you think.

It's ok, we're probably not going to win, and you'll be able to sit back and enjoy it. We'll keep on enjoying our 3 NCs and a chance for a 4th this year.

Appaholic
August 1st, 2008, 09:34 PM
it took three pages to list our war dead on the fod thread perhaps you should look at it.

Sounds like your field training might need a tune-up.......or maybe the whipping of pre-pubescent knobs with rubber hoses doesn't translate into adequate battlefield preparation.....xcoffeex

citdog
August 2nd, 2008, 11:36 AM
Sounds like your field training might need a tune-up.......or maybe the whipping of pre-pubescent knobs with rubber hoses doesn't translate into adequate battlefield preparation.....xcoffeex

those MEN are Heros of THE CAUSE, and American Patriots..........a little respect for the fallen....even from you is expected.

APPALACHIANstate
August 2nd, 2008, 12:27 PM
those MEN are Heros of THE CAUSE, and American Patriots..........a little respect for the fallen....even from you is expected.

You? expecting respect? Laughable...

I agree though.

citdog
August 2nd, 2008, 12:30 PM
You? expecting respect? Laughable...

I agree though.

" 'tis no holier spot of ground than where defeated valor lies"

Henry Timrod Poet Laureate of the Confederacy

APPALACHIANstate
August 2nd, 2008, 12:33 PM
http://www.timrodlibrary.org/Client/Images/HenryTimrod.jpg
Poet of the Confederacy

http://www.randysroost.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/guesswho8wc.jpg.w300h400.jpg
Wheelman of the Confederacy

citdog
August 2nd, 2008, 12:34 PM
http://www.timrodlibrary.org/Client/Images/HenryTimrod.jpg
Poet of the Confederacy

http://www.randysroost.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/guesswho8wc.jpg.w300h400.jpg
Wheelman of the Confederacy

DOUBLE SECRET SECOND COUSINSxnodx xnodx

Appaholic
August 3rd, 2008, 12:59 AM
" 'tis no holier spot of ground than where defeated valor lies"

Henry Timrod Poet Laureate of the Confederacy

and as a poet of the cofederacy, he would know about the "defeated valor"........

Appaholic
August 3rd, 2008, 01:02 AM

expected, but not required.......they obviously didn't respect themselves if they thought going to citadel would prepar them for anything more than parking cars, opening doors and carrying App grads luggage......xwhistlex