PDA

View Full Version : Is Ralph coming to San Marcos this weekend?

bobcatfan06
October 19th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Aren't you coming to the Texas State vs. Northwestern St. game Ralph?? I thought I remembered reading it somewhere but couldn't find it. Hopefully you will see a hard fought SLC game with the Bobcats coming out on top!! :)

JMU Duke Dog
October 19th, 2005, 07:02 PM
Aren't you coming to the Texas State vs. Northwestern St. game Ralph?? I thought I remembered reading it somewhere but couldn't find it. Hopefully you will see a hard fought SLC game with the Bobcats coming out on top!! :)

I thought he was going to attend the James Madison at Delaware game in Newark, DE this Saturday.

MR. CHICKEN
October 19th, 2005, 07:19 PM
COMIN' TA NEWARK...DON'T FO'GET TA PACK DUH SHOWER CAP...xlolx...RALPHIE!............BRAWK!

MR. CHICKEN
October 19th, 2005, 07:50 PM
COMIN' TA NEWARK.....DON'T FO'GET TA PACK DUH SHOWER CAP...RALPHIE!.......xlolx:rotateh:xlolx.......... ..BRRAAAWWWWKKKKK!

blackfordpu
October 19th, 2005, 09:57 PM

Doesn't seem that ralph is going to give the SLC any love this season. :) ;) :p

bobcatfan06
October 20th, 2005, 10:37 AM
BOOOO!!! East Coast Bias rears it's ugly head again. :D ;)

txstatebobcat
October 20th, 2005, 11:31 AM
I think Bobcatfan06 means Kent Schmidt, the I-AA West columnist. I remember Kent stating on bobcatfans.com that he was planning to come for the TxSt vs NSU game.

henfan
October 20th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Considering the forecast for Saturday in Delaware (and the ramifications of the UD-JMU game vs. TSU-NSU), Ralph might want to change his flight to Austin, TX.

Cat79
October 20th, 2005, 12:01 PM
Ralph

It looks like our game with Northwestern State will sell out. You are going to miss a good one.

kats89
October 20th, 2005, 12:29 PM
Next year maybe. :nod:

You need to go this year while they have a team! :D

Bobcat94
October 20th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Next year will be an interesting one.....

TxSt02
October 20th, 2005, 12:42 PM
You need to go this year while they have a team! :D

no that's you guys... we keep our transfer qbs for more than one year :D

bobcatfan06
October 20th, 2005, 01:16 PM
heeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrreeeeee we go AGAIN!!!!!! Fer the love of gawd no!

haha. :bang: :deadhorse :spank: