PDA

View Full Version : Trivia

DuckDuckGriz
October 18th, 2005, 01:53 PM
GPI top ranked Cal Poly will visit the jungle known as Washington-Grizzly Stadium and try to win their first game against the Montana Grizzlies.

Can anyone tell me: when was the last time a top ranked team visited Washington-Grizzly Stadium (besides Montana)?

Give us a) the year and b) the team and c) the outcome

Cap'n Cat
October 18th, 2005, 02:01 PM
GPI top ranked Cal Poly will visit the jungle known as Washington-Grizzly Stadium and try to win their first game against the Montana Grizzlies.

Can anyone tell me: when was the last time a top ranked team visited Washington-Grizzly Stadium (besides Montana)?

I got it, I GOT IT!!!

1947, Colorado School Of Mines; CSM 30, UM 12

CSM was ranked #1 in the Small College Division and were 5-0 when they came to play the Griz, who were 2-3.

putter
October 18th, 2005, 02:31 PM
I got it, I GOT IT!!!

CSM was ranked #1 in the Small College Division and were 5-0 when they came to play the Griz, who were 2-3.

Man Cap'n, howd you find that one!! :bow:

Cap'n Cat
October 18th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Man Cap'n, howd you find that one!! :bow:

In the fat between my ears. I made it up.

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

mlbowl
October 18th, 2005, 04:48 PM
I got it, I GOT IT!!!

Sorry Cap'n......that wasn't @ Washington Grizzly Stadium

mlbowl
October 18th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Sorry Cap'n....I jumped the gun....I didn't realize you were joking. My humblest apology :)

Cap'n Cat
October 18th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Sorry Cap'n....I jumped the gun....I didn't realize you were joking. My humblest apology :)

No need. Cap'n Cat's just bein' a jerk!

:o :o :o :o :o

twentythreeOh4
October 18th, 2005, 10:39 PM

My guess is 1994. The University of Idaho was ranked #1. I believe Montana was #2 at the time. The Griz, led by Dave Dickenson, mauled the Vandals the Vandals 45-21. Dickenson passed for over 500 yards.

After the victory, Montana was ranked #1 for the first time in school history.