Gong Show!

JALMOND
October 17th, 2005, 01:39 PM
"You'd see 'em wearin' their baggies..."---Beach Boys

Sorry I couldn't resist.

FightinBluHen51
October 17th, 2005, 02:49 PM
until UD starts winning again... :D
You're version of the Baltimore Raven's fan that was actually doing this @ games earlier this year? Wonder if that guy is still wearing his...

putter
October 17th, 2005, 02:53 PM
Thats ok CM. There are people here in Montana that are doing that and we are 4-2! :rolleyes:

buckp
October 17th, 2005, 03:24 PM
http://jansworld.net/images/unknown%20comic_small.jpg

....is that your natural hair color? ;)

AmsterBison
October 17th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Kudos for using a paper bag, Chickenman!

It is scary to think that it has been 20 years to the day since the honor society at North Dakota State's former but still despised rival, the University of North Dakota, decided to bag themselves to avoid their shame. Fortunately, the sharp edges of their frozen snot moustaches punctured the plastic bags they had duct taped to their heads when they passed out or the world would be poorer by as many empty suits.

Photos of the fortunate Siouxper Skiouxlars, as UND's honor students are known, attired in their customary white turtlenecks along with ripped plastic bags pulled over their heads were printed in the student newspapers at both UND and NDSU. The caption in UND's paper read, "Yet Another Thing Not To Tape To Our Heads," while NDSU's paper went with, "UND Students Look Even More Like Dicks."

Anyway, thanks for showing folks how it's supposed to be done.

ngineer
October 17th, 2005, 10:13 PM
At least it's not plastic! Should keep the hyperventilation intact. Wouldn't be surprised if the bag comes off this weekend, though. Back to the Hen House. ;)

ISUMatt
October 17th, 2005, 10:48 PM
Murray Langston AKA The Unknown Comic I FRIGGIN LOVE IT!!!

saint0917
October 18th, 2005, 06:34 AM
Murray Langston AKA The Unknown Comic I FRIGGIN LOVE IT!!!

I remember him from the Gong Show, man I'm old. :D

saint0917
October 18th, 2005, 06:40 AM
I like this one better for you CM, UD might be losing but UD still has big peckers. :D ;) :beerchug:

http://azoony.com/hattrips/seaside/big_chicken_amusement_park-sm.jpg