PDA

View Full Version : Tailgater's Warning!!!!!

GreatAppSt
July 10th, 2008, 10:59 AM
Tailgaters WARNING!!!
It's time, y'all have just 50 days left to prepare for the 08 season. Get those Gourmet menu's planned tatese test them yourself on the weekends before trying them at a tailgaate!!!xthumbsupx .
Get the tables, chairs, tents, coolers, heaters, grills, fryers, trailers and RV's cleaned!!xthumbsupx
Get out now and buy new ones if needed!xthumbsupx
Get out your spirit gear and clean it too!xthumbsupx
Get to the store and Get all the new hats, shirts, jerseys, pants, flags, magnets, you need to tell the world who you are, and who you support for the 08 campaign.xthumbsupx
Last but certainly not least, Get to the Booze store and Get the liquor, mixers, shooters, and chasers you'll need to fill the cooler you cleaned or bought!!!xthumbsupx

If your team loses the first game because you could not find your lucky______, in a Friday before the game scramble xsmhx, don't blame GAS,xwhistlex you were fairly WARNED!!!

Now Get out there and,

GET IT DONE! xnodx xthumbsupx

Eaglesrus
July 10th, 2008, 11:56 AM
Thanks for the reminder; I gotta set up and check those two new tents I got for Christmas!

Grizzaholic
July 10th, 2008, 01:12 PM
And to any of you other home brewers out there. You had better have beer in the pot so it will be ready for game day.

ASUMountaineer
July 10th, 2008, 03:40 PM
I am stoked. Ready to roll, actually heading to Boone tomorrow to do some shopping and see KBS. Other than that, everything is a good, even got my new cornhole boards finished complete with homemade black and gold bags.

OL FU
July 10th, 2008, 03:44 PM
I am stoked. Ready to roll, actually heading to Boone tomorrow to do some shopping and see KBS. Other than that, everything is a good, even got my new cornhole boards finished complete with homemade black and gold bags.

xeyebrowx xeekx Well you are from Huntersvillexnodx

ASUMountaineer
July 10th, 2008, 05:41 PM
xeyebrowx xeekx Well you are from Huntersvillexnodx

That is true.

HiHiYikas
July 10th, 2008, 05:47 PM
We're going green this season - going to generate as little trash as possible. All reusable plates, cups, and utensils. Going to bring our own recycling bin, since the lots at KBS don't have 'em.

Added a second grill to my arsenal - one with a cooler built right into the base. Going to add an APP table and a STATE table to my gear. Might get something like an automobrella to use as a sun shade.

McTailGator
July 10th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Tailgaters WARNING!!!
It's time, y'all have just 50 days left to prepare for the 08 season. Get those Gourmet menu's planned tatese test them yourself on the weekends before trying them at a tailgaate!!!xthumbsupx .
Get the tables, chairs, tents, coolers, heaters, grills, fryers, trailers and RV's cleaned!!xthumbsupx
Get out now and buy new ones if needed!xthumbsupx
Get out your spirit gear and clean it too!xthumbsupx
Get to the store and Get all the new hats, shirts, jerseys, pants, flags, magnets, you need to tell the world who you are, and who you support for the 08 campaign.xthumbsupx
Last but certainly not least, Get to the Booze store and Get the liquor, mixers, shooters, and chasers you'll need to fill the cooler you cleaned or bought!!!xthumbsupx

If your team loses the first game because you could not find your lucky______, in a Friday before the game scramble xsmhx, don't blame GAS,xwhistlex you were fairly WARNED!!!

Now Get out there and,

GET IT DONE! xnodx xthumbsupx

I've been in training since the 4th of July.
My preseason Camp starts a little early. xsmiley_wix

KiddBrewer
July 10th, 2008, 06:04 PM
ive been watching the preseason practice reports on Goasu.com from last year for about an hour now. It cant get here soon enough.xrotatehx

CharlestonAppFan
July 10th, 2008, 06:36 PM
my homemade wine is bubblin and the yeast is makin alcohol as I speak...er....write xthumbsupx I heard the "apple pie" is in the middle of the process of being "baked" also :D Almost ready!!!! xrotatehx

appsfan
July 10th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Drink question: Jim Beam or Jack Daniels?

The Cats
July 10th, 2008, 08:21 PM
https://www.crownroyallabels.com/images/CROWN/bag_med.jpg

GreatAppSt
July 10th, 2008, 08:46 PM

No contest, Johnnie Walker

Lulu
July 10th, 2008, 08:58 PM
No contest, Johnnie Walker

But not just any JW...

http://www.spirituosen-superbillig.de/johnniewalker/jwblue.jpg

chased with

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f154/dissgrace/sunkist.jpg

xeyebrowx xsmhx xeekx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx

ASUMountaineer
July 10th, 2008, 11:29 PM

Well, you know me Britt. I'm usually a Crown guy, but considering the name, it has be papa Jack! xsmiley_wix

TonkaBison
July 10th, 2008, 11:35 PM

Without a doubt Gentleman Jim Beam! Jack Daniels is drawn from the urinal troughs of all the country concerts here in the North during our short Summers which gives it what little value it has!!!

The Jamaican ribs go on the grill next month. I always cook extra to freeze them for tailgating in the Fall. I do love Summer but it ain't football season!!

gokats85
July 10th, 2008, 11:50 PM
We'll be ready!
http://www.beveragewarehouse.com/search/thumbnail.php?im=/home/beverage/public_html/images/products/3726.jpg

UCAMonkey
July 11th, 2008, 12:52 AM
Only the finest for those of us with deep pockets! xlolx

http://www.physics.uq.edu.au/people/nieminen/pics/heaven_hill_50.jpg

McNeese75
July 11th, 2008, 09:21 AM
Only the finest for those of us with deep pockets! xlolx

http://www.physics.uq.edu.au/people/nieminen/pics/heaven_hill_50.jpg

xlolx And EMPTY Bottle!!!!! Must be a digital pic shot from your liquor cabinet xbowx

Appaholic
July 11th, 2008, 09:43 AM
Steer clear of these two on Homecoming......you've been warned.....

phillyAPP
July 11th, 2008, 03:22 PM

I can't ---- they sit in front of me !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Touchdown Yosef
July 11th, 2008, 09:19 PM

Jim Beam, its not my favorite whiskey but it is now a tradition and I start every game day with a beam and coke and it always taste's like victory.

Back when tailgating on duck pond and having to be semi secretive about drinking we always chose jim beam as the brick of choice for smuggling into games and pregaming with so now even though I have a parking spot and can drink what I like (beer) i still always start each game day with my old buddy jim.

appsfan
July 11th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Well, you know me Britt. I'm usually a Crown guy, but considering the name, it has be papa Jack! xsmiley_wix

Chris,
When I posted that, I thought of you...xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xthumbsupx

appsfan
July 11th, 2008, 09:40 PM

You sound like my wife and BTW, Jim did get the best of me at HC last year xeekx but I went into my preseason training mode last week when I was on vacation.

ASUMountaineer
July 12th, 2008, 07:38 AM
Chris,
When I posted that, I thought of you...xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xthumbsupx

Haha. Well, I suppose it's a family tradition. What with my great grandfather's autobiography. Forty Times in Jail, Nine Times Serving Sentences xlolx A story about a man, his love of whiskey, and once out of the Army bootlegging from the Piedmont to the mountains. xthumbsupx