PDA

View Full Version : James Madison at Delaware Game Location?

JMU Duke Dog
October 16th, 2005, 12:53 PM
Any news from Newark?

Hansel
October 16th, 2005, 12:57 PM
you might want to check

http://www.gohens.net

sounds like they resodded parts of the field over the weekend, could be chatty all over again

mainejeff
October 16th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Maybe they can play at West Chester......Delaware seems to have a great relationship with them. I guarantee that you will not see this game played at JMU ;) .

JMU Duke Dog
October 16th, 2005, 02:29 PM
Maybe they can play at West Chester......Delaware seems to have a great relationship with them. I guarantee that you will not see this game played at JMU ;) .

Of course it would be nice to play against Delaware here at Bridgeforth Stadium, but I am looking forward to traveling this weekend to experience the Tub for the first time. Are no Delaware posters going to say what is going on with your stadium's field?

mainejeff
October 16th, 2005, 02:37 PM
Delaware is a very tight lipped place. I'm sure that the Delaware "CEOs" are in deep talks right now about this very issue..... :rolleyes:

FightinBluHen51
October 16th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Delaware is a very tight lipped place. I'm sure that the Delaware "CEOs" are in deep talks right now about this very issue..... :rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

Latest rumor has it that we're resodding portions of the field. If the weather holds out this week, it might be decent to play on.