PDA

View Full Version : JMU-App ST. game to be televised

JMU1992
July 6th, 2008, 05:22 PM
This is buried in the tv thread, but the JMU/App St. game will be televised by CN8 at 7pm on Sept. 20. They do have a free online feed if you do not get CN8.

catamount man
July 6th, 2008, 05:30 PM
This is buried in the tv thread, but the JMU/App St. game will be televised by CN8 at 7pm on Sept. 20. They do have a free online feed if you do not get CN8.

That sucks! Maybe ESPN Gameplan will get the CN8 feed. I was hoping MASN would show it.

neersnbeers
July 6th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Sweet!

ericsaid
July 6th, 2008, 06:20 PM
xmadx xmadx xmadx That's the most ridiculous thing. This game is bigger than the App-Wofford game and it's not even really being put on a regional broadcast.

The free online feed could be good, maybe. What is the website?

Appaholic
July 6th, 2008, 07:46 PM
Will they show this during the game?

bluehenbillk
July 6th, 2008, 08:12 PM
xmadx xmadx xmadx That's the most ridiculous thing. This game is bigger than the App-Wofford game and it's not even really being put on a regional broadcast.

The free online feed could be good, maybe. What is the website?

It is a regional broadcast, civilization is a couple hundred miles to your left.

ericsaid
July 6th, 2008, 08:56 PM
It is a regional broadcast, civilization is a couple hundred miles to your left.

Regional as in MASN in SportSouth.

Hoyadestroya85
July 6th, 2008, 08:59 PM
I'm looking forward to watching this game..

93henfan
July 6th, 2008, 09:45 PM
I'm looking forward to watching this game..

Me too, because one of them has to lose.xlolx

AshevilleApp2
July 7th, 2008, 01:56 PM
I'm assuming that the game will be televised in Harrisonburg? It turns out that I can't get out of my hotel room, even if my ticket falls through. So I'm in JMU land that day no matter what.

dukesfan74
July 7th, 2008, 02:00 PM
Now doubt that they WILL show it, multiple times. But the only thing that will be remembered will the final score of the game. May the best team win.

AppMan
July 7th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Hope Direct Tv picks up the feed.

JMU DUUUKES
July 7th, 2008, 03:57 PM

Now why would you do that, haha. Purposefully bring up the worst moment i can remember in my life. Sigh ... we won .... darnit we won hahaha

McNeese75
July 7th, 2008, 09:48 PM

xthumbsupx Poke are open that date so I guess I will be watching this shootout. xnodx