PDA

View Full Version : Well.....

DuckDuckGriz
October 16th, 2005, 02:28 AM
Sounds like the Eagles lived up to their potential today and pulled out a win in a tough place to do so. Eastern is the number one runner right now in the BSC, although technically three teams are tied at the top (UM, EWU, MSU).

The PA guy at Autzen must have known I was there today. The Montana-Eastern Washington score was the only one announced aside from a few of the I-A Top 25s.

JALMOND
October 16th, 2005, 04:44 AM
DuckDuck---

You one of those many Oregonians who don't know how PSU is doing? PSU, with the win tonight over MSU is also at 3-1 in the conference. PSU and EWU at 3-1, UM and MSU at 2-1.

DuckDuckGriz
October 16th, 2005, 11:56 AM
DuckDuck---

You one of those many Oregonians who don't know how PSU is doing? PSU, with the win tonight over MSU is also at 3-1 in the conference. PSU and EWU at 3-1, UM and MSU at 2-1.

I should have posted that last night AFTER reading the MSU-PSU results ;)

Big Sky will be the most exciting conference to watch for the rest of the regular season.

Tod
October 16th, 2005, 03:48 PM
The PA guy at Autzen must have known I was there today. The Montana-Eastern Washington score was the only one announced aside from a few of the I-A Top 25s.

Like you, they probably notice all the Griz gear around :nod: :nod: :nod:

SeattleGriz
October 16th, 2005, 05:14 PM
When I was at the UM vs UO game, I heard a couple of elderly gentlemen comment on how many fans we brought to the game.

DuckDuckGriz
October 17th, 2005, 01:17 AM
When I was at the UM vs UO game, I heard a couple of elderly gentlemen comment on how many fans we brought to the game.

On TV they said it was the most fans of an opposing team they'd seen there besides OSU. This includes all the Pac 10 opponents like Washington! Griz Nation!