PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me....

AppGuy04
October 14th, 2005, 10:36 AM
or is I-AA football more exciting to watch because there is more parody and no matter what, there are 16 teams with a chance to win the National Championship, not just 2 like that joke of a BCS.

Thoughts?

igo4uni
October 14th, 2005, 10:41 AM
I agree.

I don't think you will get a lot of argument on this board!! :)

peace

igo4uni

AppGuy04
October 14th, 2005, 10:42 AM
i figured that much, just thought maybe some lively discussion

SunCoastBlueHen
October 14th, 2005, 10:43 AM
or is I-AA football more exciting to watch because there is more parody and no matter what, there are 16 teams with a chance to win the National Championship, not just 2 like that joke of a BCS.

Thoughts?

There is more comic satire in I-AA?

AppGuy04
October 14th, 2005, 10:46 AM
There is more comic satire in I-AA?

eh? not following

GannonFan
October 14th, 2005, 10:52 AM
He's making a joke of your misspelling of parity (as opposed to parody) in your first post.

blur2005
October 14th, 2005, 11:04 AM

Thoughts?
Uh...I believe that's probably the general feeling on the board...since we argue about how much I-A sucks when bowl season rolls around, and we're in the middle of a glorious playoff.

AppGuy04
October 14th, 2005, 11:04 AM
He's making a joke of your misspelling of parity (as opposed to parody) in your first post.

sorry, engrish ain't my strong suit ;)

GannonFan
October 14th, 2005, 11:13 AM
sorry, engrish ain't my strong suit ;)

No need to tell us, we know you're from Appalachian St! (just kidding, no need to get upset!).

WMTribe90
October 14th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Yep, looks like another BCMess in the making this year with VT, Texas, USC, Florida St., Penn State, and Alabama all undefeated right now. Chances are at least three will finish the regualar season undefeated. Penn State and USC have big road tests this weekend, but if they both win I like their chances the rest of the way. I don't see anybody beating Texas anytime soon either. Too bad they're more worried about making a buck than crowning a legit National Champion. At least Paterno is for a playoff of some sort. Ironic considering that if the Lions go undefeated, they'll likely be on the short end of the stick watching USC v Texas or USC v VT play for the fake NC. Why? Because they had the misfortune of starting the year ranked outside the top 25 and for no other real reason.

Gater
October 14th, 2005, 11:56 AM
it's Hot Hot Hot.

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2679633

blueballs
October 14th, 2005, 12:29 PM
Yep, looks like another BCMess in the making this year with VT, Texas, USC, Florida St., Penn State, and Alabama all undefeated right now.

Don't forget Georgia...

AppGuy04
October 14th, 2005, 12:35 PM
No need to tell us, we know you're from Appalachian St! (just kidding, no need to get upset!).

actually i just went to App for grad school, I went to NC State for my undergrad in communications, still NC, just not as hick

and sadly enough, i know the people who made that video, professors, not students, we wanted to make another one, but they insisted that it was good

LBPop
October 14th, 2005, 02:01 PM

Maybe he was trying to say that I-AA is a joke this year, too. It might have been a suburinal message. :rolleyes: :o :eek:

putter
October 14th, 2005, 03:23 PM
Maybe he was trying to say that I-AA is a joke this year, too. It might have been a suburinal message. :rolleyes: :o :eek:

In my Beavis and Butthead voice..."Hu Hu Hu, he said, urine-al!!!" :D