PDA

View Full Version : 2008 AGS Preseason Poll mentioned on NEC Website

Calif_Colonial
June 12th, 2008, 02:27 PM
Offical annoucement of NEC's 2008 Schedule was released today and
AGS's Preseason Poll was mentioned with CAA matchups with NEC's teams.

http://www.northeastconference.org/News/fball/2008/6/12/FB-ReleaseSked-08.asp?path=fball

danefan
June 12th, 2008, 02:35 PM
Pretty good article. I notice a different approach with the focus on the playoffs.

Good to see.

Also confirms that Albany is still looking to fill that Sep. 6 slot with a TBA for that week.

aust42
June 12th, 2008, 03:42 PM
"In 2006, Ford's Great Danes won at Delaware, a perennial national powerhouse." That one still hurts. I think we'll get our revenge this year. I Give Albany credit, they beat us fair and square that year. And Albany certainly has upgraded it's schedule and improved it's program.

danefan
June 12th, 2008, 03:46 PM
"In 2006, Ford's Great Danes won at Delaware, a perennial national powerhouse." That one still hurts. I think we'll get our revenge this year. I Give Albany credit, they beat us fair and square that year. And Albany certainly has upgraded it's schedule and improved it's program.

It should be a great game. I fear that our schedule to that point will put us in a precarious position.

@ UMass
Bye
@ Hofstra
@ UNH
@ Delaware

I'll be happy with two wins and two close loses. Which I do think is possible.

Seawolf97
June 12th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Its good to see the top tier teams in the NEC playing tougher schedules. Hopefully the 40 scholarship ammendment will pass this month. Good luck to everyone in 2008!