PDA

View Full Version : ESPN/USA Today I-AA Voters?

TexasTerror
October 11th, 2005, 01:59 PM
Anyone have a list to share via link or post here on the boards of which individuals (coaches) are voters in the ESPN/USA Today I-AA Poll? Obviously, not all the coaches are voting in the poll...

It'd be greatly appreciated! :)

IaaScribe
October 11th, 2005, 02:20 PM
A lot of times, it's the sports information directors voting in the polls. The same can be said for the I-A polls in football and hoops as well.

bobcatfan06
October 11th, 2005, 02:28 PM
TT is mad because Texas State got a first place vote. Although I'm not too sure why we did either, but hey works for me.

catbob
October 11th, 2005, 02:36 PM
TT is mad because Texas State got a first place vote. Although I'm not too sure why we did either, but hey works for me.

Too bad there is a Bobcat team ranked higher than yours. ;)

TxSt02
October 11th, 2005, 02:40 PM
Too bad there is a Bobcat team ranked higher than yours. ;)

yeah with two losses???

catbob
October 11th, 2005, 02:46 PM
Maybe cuz every team we have faced except Weber was or is now currently in the top 30? :) No Delta States on this schedule.

Don't blame me, the people have spoken! xsmoochx

TexasTerror
October 11th, 2005, 03:02 PM

Not mad at all. Unlike the Bobcats in San Marcos, we here in Huntsville have had many rides on the roller coaster that is polls. I was interested in the voting and whether it was restricted in any sorts.

I am still interested in who that fella was that put Harvard #1 in the TSN poll all those weeks...

bisonguy
October 11th, 2005, 03:21 PM
Anyone have a list to share via link or post here on the boards of which individuals (coaches) are voters in the ESPN/USA Today I-AA Poll? Obviously, not all the coaches are voting in the poll...

It'd be greatly appreciated! :)

I know of only one- Coach Bohl of North Dakota State.