PDA

View Full Version : First Post

DB_Atlantic10
October 11th, 2005, 01:13 PM
Hello board this is my first post of many to come... It's obvious I'm a Duke fan, but I'm also a football fan in general, so no smack from me. I look forward to meeting the AGS bunch...

DB

MR. CHICKEN
October 11th, 2005, 01:15 PM
HEY GOOBS......WE GOT US UH VIRGIN!.........:nod:........BRAWK!

bison95
October 11th, 2005, 01:17 PM
Fresh Meat : Freash meat :rolleyes:

All are welcome in the fairtale land of AGS

JALMOND
October 11th, 2005, 01:33 PM
Welcome DB from the west side of the country. May your posts be fair and your rebuttals be strong.

buckp
October 11th, 2005, 01:43 PM
Hello board this is my first post of many to come... It's obvious I'm a Duke fan, but I'm also a football fan in general, so no smack from me. I look forward to meeting the AGS bunch...

DB

Welcome to THE best I-AA board in the country, DB!!!! :nod:

Always glad to see new members come aboard.....:bow:

OL FU
October 11th, 2005, 01:45 PM

DB

Welcome Welcome and I kinda like the Blue Devils too. :eek: :o Ooh wrong Duke.

MR. CHICKEN
October 11th, 2005, 03:46 PM
DUKE LAD......MAY WANNA WEAR UH HELMET...WHEN ENTERIN' DUH SMACK STADIUM......DERE ARE SOME O' DUH HARDEST HITS........AH EVERAH HEARD DERE!............BRRAAAWWWWKKKKK!........:nod::rot ateh::nod:

p.s. KUDOS TA DUH 2004 DAWGS! :bow:

DB_Atlantic10
October 11th, 2005, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the welcome, as mentioned, no smack from me, just good old fashioned opinions supported by facts..... :)

MR. CHICKEN
October 11th, 2005, 03:57 PM
'NOTHERAH...DO-GOODER!..........................AWK!

89Hen
October 11th, 2005, 06:05 PM
no smack from me, just good old fashioned opinions supported by facts..... :)
Uh-oh. That's how they all start. :( :p

blackfordpu
October 11th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Uh-oh. That's how they all start. :( :p

:) :D
And it begins. Welcome DB.

Tribe4SF
October 11th, 2005, 07:37 PM
Welcome DB!

I know you, and you know me. From the VirginiaPreps board.

Glad you're here, and glad "D.R." is doing so well. It was a long road, but I think he landed in the right place.

Since you never made it to our tailgate last year, you'll have to come by before the W&M/JMU game. Menu for that one will be Jamaican jerked chicken and pork.

Tribe4SF (aka fsandyf4)

GreatAppSt
October 11th, 2005, 07:50 PM
Welcome aboard, Matey! ;)

Tod
October 11th, 2005, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the welcome, as mentioned, no smack from me, just good old fashioned opinions supported by facts..... :)

Don't try that crap here!! :nono: :nono: :nono:

;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :) :) :)

DB_Atlantic10
October 11th, 2005, 10:17 PM
Welcome DB!

I know you, and you know me. From the VirginiaPreps board.

Glad you're here, and glad "D.R." is doing so well. It was a long road, but I think he landed in the right place.

Since you never made it to our tailgate last year, you'll have to come by before the W&M/JMU game. Menu for that one will be Jamaican jerked chicken and pork.

Tribe4SF (aka fsandyf4)

What's up Fsandy...it's a small world indeed. Now I can give my humble opinion at the college level and leave the shallow prepsters behind. But don't get me wrong, W&M is in my blood, but I'm a JMU fan for the next four years...... ;)

JMU Duke Dog
October 11th, 2005, 10:29 PM
Welcome aboard DB_Atlantic10! It is always good to see new JMU people.

OL FU
October 12th, 2005, 07:18 AM

That should keep us confused. :)