PDA

View Full Version : early 2008 SoCon tv games

catamount man
June 3rd, 2008, 07:25 PM
August 30th

Appalachian State at LSU, 5pm ET, ESPN

September 6th

The Citadel at Clemson, 3;30pm ET, ESPN-360 (live over internet)

September 13th

UT-Chattanooga at Florida State, 3:45pm ET, ESPN-U

October 31st

Wofford at Appalachian State, 8pm ET, ESPN 2

(I would look for WCU at Florida State on September 6 to pop up on ESPN Gameplan PPV in some fashion)

Can't wait until SportSouth release their 2008 schedule and CSS as well, even though I can't get CSS on DirecTV. OL FU, I will depend on you this year for any Western Carolina CSS games. I thank you in advance. xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!!

(I am getting as giddy as a 16 year old about to lose their innocence.)

brad_gsu2011
June 3rd, 2008, 08:37 PM
even though its not as big as
the ASU vs. LSU game

im suprised the GSU vs. UGA
isnt being broadcast on
ESPNU

smallcollegefbfan
June 3rd, 2008, 08:40 PM
even though its not as big as
the ASU vs. LSU game

im suprised the GSU vs. UGA
isnt being broadcast on
ESPNU

This game would be very interesting if Jayson Foster was back. Don't think Georgia saw a player quite like him last year. I am still going to watch. GSU has given UGA a scare or two in the past.

catamount man
June 3rd, 2008, 08:46 PM
This game would be very interesting if Jayson Foster was back. Don't think Georgia saw a player quite like him last year. I am still going to watch. GSU has given UGA a scare or two in the past.

Eagles-Dawgs will probably be on SportSouth or CSS.

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

smallcollegefbfan
June 3rd, 2008, 08:55 PM
Eagles-Dawgs will probably be on SportSouth or CSS.

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

Probably. Should be a great game.

brad_gsu2011
June 4th, 2008, 07:41 PM

yea i was thinking this myself.

bobbythekidd
June 4th, 2008, 08:02 PM
This game would be very interesting if Jayson Foster was back. Don't think Georgia saw a player quite like him last year.Even if they did see a guy like him, I doubt they would be too concerned. They are stacked, and we are young. They know they can score against us, and just need to score one more time than we do.

GSU has given UGA a scare or two in the past.Yes we did, and thank you for noting it. The difference is we ran the option then. (MPLSbison, are you reading?) We don't now. That antiquated offense is what made us competitive. IF the Hatch Attack does what it is supposed to do, then we will be in the game 'til the end. If not, it might be a long night.

We will see, but I am looking forward to it!

elcid96
June 6th, 2008, 10:51 AM
Even if they did see a guy like him, I doubt they would be too concerned. They are stacked, and we are young. They know they can score against us, and just need to score one more time than we do.
Yes we did, and thank you for noting it. The difference is we ran the option then. (MPLSbison, are you reading?) We don't now. That antiquated offense is what made us competitive. IF the Hatch Attack does what it is supposed to do, then we will be in the game 'til the end. If not, it might be a long night.

We will see, but I am looking forward to it!

Georgia is more than stacked this year. They have a very good potential for winning it all this year.

ASU
June 7th, 2008, 12:36 AM
Georgia is more than stacked this year. They have a very good potential for winning it all this year.

It would be a historic win for GaSouthern.....I do not believe they have Ever beaten an FBS team. I will (this is hard to say) be rooting for GaSouthern all the way. Hope to see my App State Mountaineers win their 5PM Eastern nationally televised on ESPN game against LSU that same day. If the Apps do it, the TV networks will probably be knocking on FCS doors getting them on TV more. Here's' hoping that LSU goes down before the sun does.

ericsaid
June 7th, 2008, 01:15 AM
It would be a historic win for GaSouthern.....I do not believe they have Ever beaten an FBS team. I will (this is hard to say) be rooting for GaSouthern all the way. Hope to see my App State Mountaineers win their 5PM Eastern nationally televised on ESPN game against LSU that same day. If the Apps do it, the TV networks will probably be knocking on FCS doors getting them on TV more. Here's' hoping that LSU goes down before the sun does.

xprost2x I'll drink to that.

catamount man
June 7th, 2008, 08:13 AM

No doubt. As much as it'll pain me(LOL), I'll be rooting for the boys from Boone.

GO CATAMOUNTS!!! xthumbsupx

JMU2K_DukeDawg
June 9th, 2008, 12:51 PM
A TV deal is in the works for the JMU vs. App St. game. Stay tuned for details...

Game will be at 7pm. This may be a sticking point for JMU right now and reason why no deal has yet been finalized. I imagine they are talking to CN8, CSN, FSS, and maybe ESPN for an ESPNU telecast.

When we hear something, so will you. xthumbsupx