PDA

View Full Version : Preseason teams(condraft)

umassfan
May 31st, 2008, 04:48 PM
http://condraft.com/aa.php?team=IAA

Take a look at this mess. The fact that they have QBs on this list that never played a down at their current school is stupid. Also the fact that they mention Jake Phillips, Chris Pizzotti, Dominic Randolph, and John Skelton over Liam Coen is stupid also.

raginram
May 31st, 2008, 05:21 PM
xcoffeex they do this all the time half of the list will change at the end of the season

Syntax Error
May 31st, 2008, 05:48 PM
Take a look at this mess...Stopped reading here: "D1AA" Obviously a hack job done by copying stuff from others. Waste of time. xtwocentsx

smallcollegefbfan
May 31st, 2008, 05:59 PM
Stopped reading here: "D1AA" Obviously a hack job done by copying stuff from others. Waste of time. xtwocentsx

Totally agree. Have they not gotten the memo it is FCS now?

SideLine Shooter
May 31st, 2008, 06:25 PM
I believe they are rating strictly on size and nothing else..xlolx xlolx xlolx

JmuSkinsfan
May 31st, 2008, 06:56 PM
I don't mean to be a homer or anything but how does JMU only have 1 player on all of these lists. To list 7 QBs and not one be Rodney Landers? And how is Armanti Edwards not first team? wtf are they thinking?

smallcollegefbfan
May 31st, 2008, 07:00 PM
I don't mean to be a homer or anything but how does JMU only have 1 player on all of these lists. To list 7 QBs and not one be Rodney Landers? And how is Armanti Edwards not first team? wtf are they thinking?

Things like that are why you can't take it seriously.