PDA

View Full Version : Yale's coach among those going to the Middle East

bulldog10jw
May 10th, 2008, 07:29 PM
http://www.nhregister.com/WebApp/appmanager/JRC/BigDaily;jsessionid=LQlLLm8V01nlyHqLLxkpWBZQLyTWmJ 8C0vM6dHv8GRTZTvD1KPVX!1911692037?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=pg_article&r21.pgpath=%2FNHR%2FSports&r21.content=%2FNHR%2FSports%2FTopStoryList_Story_2 015777

NEW HAVEN — Jack Siedlecki doesn’t know what to expect next week when he heads to United States military bases around the Persian Gulf, but he’s pretty certain he will come back a changed man for the experience.

Siedlecki, the Yale football coach, will have the honor of visiting troops in Qatar, Bahrain and Dubai, along with football coaches Charlie Weis of Notre Dame, Tommy Tuberville of Auburn, Mark Richt of Georgia and Randy Shannon of Miami.

citdog
May 10th, 2008, 10:26 PM
suprised the pantywaste communist faculty at Yale would allow the football coach to be around "baby killers". i'm giving even odds on now that this has been published the pinko leftists at that cesspool of anti-americanism will rise up and try and stop him.

bulldog10jw
May 10th, 2008, 11:36 PM
suprised the pantywaste communist faculty at Yale would allow the football coach to be around "baby killers". i'm giving even odds on now that this has been published the pinko leftists at that cesspool of anti-americanism will rise up and try and stop him.

They WERE trying to stop him, but I mentioned your name and they became VERY cooperative. Thanks.xthumbsupx

Go...gate
May 11th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Good job by Yale.

CopperCat
May 11th, 2008, 09:16 PM
They WERE trying to stop him, but I mentioned your name and they became VERY cooperative. Thanks.xthumbsupx

xnonono2x

bulldog10jw
May 11th, 2008, 11:51 PM
xnonono2x

I was kidding.

Cobblestone
May 12th, 2008, 07:55 AM
http://www.nhregister.com/WebApp/appmanager/JRC/BigDaily;jsessionid=LQlLLm8V01nlyHqLLxkpWBZQLyTWmJ 8C0vM6dHv8GRTZTvD1KPVX!1911692037?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=pg_article&r21.pgpath=%2FNHR%2FSports&r21.content=%2FNHR%2FSports%2FTopStoryList_Story_2 015777

NEW HAVEN — Jack Siedlecki doesn’t know what to expect next week when he heads to United States military bases around the Persian Gulf, but he’s pretty certain he will come back a changed man for the experience.

Siedlecki, the Yale football coach, will have the honor of visiting troops in Qatar, Bahrain and Dubai, along with football coaches Charlie Weis of Notre Dame, Tommy Tuberville of Auburn, Mark Richt of Georgia and Randy Shannon of Miami.

xthumbsupx

Tod
May 12th, 2008, 08:32 AM

You can talk about anti-Americanism when you stop with the traitorous talk, don't you think?

xeyebrowx

OL FU
May 12th, 2008, 08:48 AM
You can talk about anti-Americanism when you stop with the traitorous talk, don't you think?

xeyebrowx

shpil - yiddish - - game, play , actxthumbsupx

citdog
May 12th, 2008, 10:45 AM

xeyebrowx

I am anti-yankee and anti-tod.

MaximumBobcat
May 12th, 2008, 12:59 PM
Qatar, Bahrain and Dubai are extremely safe places. I lived in the MidEast for four years and I'd feel much safer there then many large cities in the US.