PDA

View Full Version : MSU football loses scholarships

laxVik
May 6th, 2008, 03:44 PM
BOZEMAN, Mont. (AP) The Montana State football team has lost 1.5 scholarships and two hours of practice time per week because the players did not meet NCAA academic requirements.

The NCAA released its report Tuesday.

The Montana State football team's grades are improving, but the four-year average is still below NCAA requirements.

The Bobcat football program was also penalized two hours of practice time per week time which must now be spent on academic work.

http://www.kxmc.com/Sports/235663.asp

I think this makes 2 years in a row. I believe they lost 3 last year as well.

AZGrizFan
May 6th, 2008, 03:45 PM
http://www.kxmc.com/Sports/235663.asp

I think this makes 2 years in a row.

And who is going to verify that they players are actually using those 2 hours to study?

CrazyCat
May 6th, 2008, 04:07 PM
Yep, its called the "Kramer years." :( Coach Ash, the players, and the university are all doing a great job of turning this around. Since this is a 4 year revolving situation, it will take a few more years to correct. Not that this condones or is an excuse in any way, but Lax I see you didn't mention that PSU is going to lose 2.78 schollies or give a link to all schools that will be affected.

http://www.ncaa.org/wps/portal/home?WCM_GLOBAL_CONTEXT=/wps/wcm/connect/NCAA/Academics+and+Athletes/Education+and+Research/Academic+Reform/APR/2007-08+Teams+Subject+to+Penalties+By+Institution

Hansel
May 6th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Yep, its called the "Kramer years." :( Coach Ash, the players, and the university are all doing a great job of turning this around. Since this is a 4 year revolving situation, it will take a few more years to correct. Not that this condones or is an excuse in any way, but Lax I see you didn't mention that PSU is going to lose 2.78 schollies or give a link to all schools that will be affected.

http://www.ncaa.org/wps/portal/home?WCM_GLOBAL_CONTEXT=/wps/wcm/connect/NCAA/Academics+and+Athletes/Education+and+Research/Academic+Reform/APR/2007-08+Teams+Subject+to+Penalties+By+Institution

That is why Krames needed to go- nice to see the squad is making progress xnodx

laxVik
May 6th, 2008, 04:15 PM

Well PSU has not lost scholies 2 years in a row like MSU has (not to mention the other issues at MSU). If you'd like to be real fair I think WSU lost some as well this year and last. But to blame Kramer solely is indeed a cop out. Nice to have a fall guy I suppose.

BEAR
May 6th, 2008, 04:16 PM
And who is going to verify that they players are actually using those 2 hours to study?

........TexasTerror.xreadx xreadx xreadx xlolx

CatFan22
May 6th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Well PSU has not lost scholies 2 years in a row like MSU has (not to mention the other issues at MSU). If you'd like to be real fair I think WSU lost some as well this year and last. But to blame Kramer solely is indeed a cop out. Nice to have a fall guy I suppose.

Well technically it has been his players and his reign that's been the problem. None of this is Coach Ash's fault. If you are going pull the "fall guy" you are guilty of that yourself when talking about MSU. We are the scapegoat of the entire FCS.
Also, don't single out MSU for having "other issues." Take a look at your basketball team.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 6th, 2008, 04:20 PM

I don't remember Kramer having these problems at EWU so there may be some truth to not laying this one at his doorstep. Does anyone know for sure? It would also be interesting to see if this happened while Hysell was at MSU this might give a better picture of where the blame lies.

laxVik
May 6th, 2008, 04:22 PM
Well technically it has been his players and his reign that's been the problem. None of this is Coach Ash's fault. If you are going pull the "fall guy" you are guilty of that yourself when talking about MSU. We are the scapegoat of the entire FCS.Gee, kitty, a tad sensitive? The level of passing the buck in the blame game has been quite evident here over the last several years among cat fans. But I digress. So if next year you lose some more schollies I'll assume it's simply left over residue from the Kramer years.

laxVik
May 6th, 2008, 04:25 PM
Take a look at your basketball team.OK...they made the NCAA tournament and MSU did not.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 6th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Well technically it has been his players and his reign that's been the problem. None of this is Coach Ash's fault. If you are going pull the "fall guy" you are guilty of that yourself when talking about MSU. We are the scapegoat of the entire FCS.
Also, don't single out MSU for having "other issues." Take a look at your basketball team.

I don't want my post to be taken wrong so to be clear, I am glad that MSU has Ash, he seems like a man of integrity. But I thought there were a lot of grade problems with Hysell also. I'm sure the Cat fans can let me know on this one. The Bobcats are on the right track now and that is all that matters.

CrazyCat
May 6th, 2008, 04:26 PM
I don't remember Kramer having these problems at EWU so there may be some truth to not laying this one at his doorstep. Does anyone know for sure? It would also be interesting to see if this happened while Hysell was at MSU this might give a better picture of where the blame lies.

I don't think they had the APR then?

CatFan22
May 6th, 2008, 04:43 PM
OK...they made the NCAA tournament and MSU did not.

And then your two best players celebrated by beating a guy with a baseball bat in Mexico.

CatFan22
May 6th, 2008, 04:43 PM
I don't think they had the APR then?

It started in 2004.

laxVik
May 6th, 2008, 04:47 PM
And then your two best players celebrated by beating a guy with a baseball bat in Mexico.You were there? They were charged via the hearsay? And all of the witnesses that saw them commit this crime? Funny how ZERO charges have been filed..

I know you're a lil' gun shy given the amount of garbage thrown at MSU before Ash arrived but don't make up ***** just to stir the pot because your teams in the news again. Sheesh....deal with it.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 6th, 2008, 04:49 PM
It started in 2004.

Gotcha, I had thought Hysell had these problems as well buy probably not since it started in 2004. Thanks for the info. CC.

CatFan22
May 6th, 2008, 04:57 PM
You were there? They were charged via the hearsay? And all of the witnesses that saw them commit this crime? Funny how ZERO charges have been filed..

I know you're a lil' gun shy given the amount of garbage thrown at MSU before Ash arrived but don't make up ***** just to stir the pot because your teams in the news again. Sheesh....deal with it.

I made nothing up. Found it on the news reports. The suspensions might have been lifted, but I made nothing up.
I'm just calling you out for blatantly singling out MSU and you turn around and call it being too sensitive. But you are too ignorant to point out the scholarships lost by PSU, Weber, and Sac State. Weber, by the way, lost almost 6 scholarships. But again, it's obviously a-ok to use MSU as a scapegoat.

CrazyCat
May 6th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Lax. Yes we might lose some more next year because it is a 4 year revolving situation. So do your math and tell me when the Kramer numbers will be over. Who and how are us "kitty" fans passing the buck? Our grades and off field behaviour have been deplorable. No excuses.

Since all you can do is smack, here ya go.

MSU student athletes had over 5,500 voluntary community service hours this year, how about PSU?

MSU had 44 student athletes on the BSC Winter All Academic team, PSU had 20.

MSU placed 4 football players in the National Football Foundation 2008 Hampshire Honor Society, PSU 0.

4 PSU sports (football, mens basketball, indoor track, wrestling) will all be facing APR penalties this year.

And finally 50-38.

I'll see ya on the smack page Lax xthumbsupx

GOKATS
May 6th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Gotcha, I had thought Hysell had these problems as well buy probably not since it started in 2004. Thanks for the info. CC.

Hysell didn't have any problems, and as has been pointed out there was no APR until 2004. It's been a learning process for all involved and a lot of the APR issues under Kramer weren't necessarily grades related- the APR is double faceted, #1 a player has to maintain eligibility and #2 they have to enroll for the following term unless they graduate. Kramer brought in several 1-A one year dropdowns (ala Jefferson who reportedly didn't even go to classes) who were at MSU for one semester and then were gone resulting in a double hit on the APR- it doesn't take many instances like that to take the APR down.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 6th, 2008, 05:06 PM
I made nothing up. Found it on the news reports. The suspensions might have been lifted, but I made nothing up.
I'm just calling you out for blatantly singling out MSU and you turn around and call it being too sensitive. But you are too ignorant to point out the scholarships lost by PSU, Weber, Sac State. Weber, by the way, lost almost 6 scholarships. But again, it's obviously a-ok to use MSU as a scapegoat.

What do you expect from him CC? It says lax right in his name! You shouldn't expect any more than that.

laxVik
May 6th, 2008, 05:08 PM
I'm just calling you out for blatantly singling out MSU and you turn around and call it being too sensitive. But you are too ignorant to point out the scholarships lost by PSU, Weber, Sac State. Weber, by the way, lost almost 6 scholarships. But again, it's obviously a-ok to use MSU as a scapegoat.Here you go again. Again MSU lost schollies TWO YEARS IN A ROW. PSU did not.

Your program had serious issues (see I used the word "had") and it's quite obvious that the MSU fb program will be under a microscope for some time. Deal with it! Sheesh. Sensitive to say least.

BTW...PSU's APR was 919 (compared to UO's 921 where no penalties were enforced). Not bad considering. What was MSU's out of curiosity?

ursus arctos horribilis
May 6th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Hysell didn't have any problems, and as has been pointed out there was no APR until 2004. It's been a learning process for all involved and a lot of the APR issues under Kramer weren't necessarily grades related- the APR is double faceted, #1 a player has to maintain eligibility and #2 they have to enroll for the following term unless they graduate. Kramer brought in several 1-A one year dropdowns (ala Jefferson who reportedly didn't even go to classes) who were at MSU for one semester and then were gone resulting in a double hit on the APR- it doesn't take many instances like that to take the APR down.

I didn't know that. So the APR is making it so you have to be very strategic about bringing in a 1A transfer then? Or should I say the correct mix of transfers so as not to mess up the scholarships for future years?

DuckDuckGriz
May 6th, 2008, 05:14 PM
I think it's safe to say that UM and MSU fans are a little defensive considering it's so quick for other fans to point out off-the-field problems at the schools because of the events over the summer.

Basically, it's a witch-hunt that is being conducted by fans of schools that have their own fair share of problems.

Don't take it personally lax, that's just the mindset right now that you are making yourself apart of (whether you intend to or not).

CatFan22
May 6th, 2008, 05:16 PM
Here you go again. Again MSU lost schollies TWO YEARS IN A ROW. PSU did not.

Your program had serious issues (see I used the word "had") and it's quite obvious that the MSU fb program will be under a microscope for some time. Deal with it! Sheesh. Sensitive to say least.

BTW...PSU's APR was 919 (compared to UO's 921 where no penalties were enforced). Not bad considering. What was MSU's out of curiosity?

903 for the '06-07' academic year. That number will probably be higher after this academic year.

GOKATS
May 6th, 2008, 05:21 PM
I didn't know that. So the APR is making it so you have to be very strategic about bringing in a 1A transfer then? Or should I say the correct mix of transfers so as not to mess up the scholarships for future years?

From the NCAA-

0-for-2. Under the APR calculation, an "0-for-2" student-athlete is one who is neither academically eligible nor remains with the institution. An 0-for-2 player might be one who transfers, leaves the institution for personal reasons or leaves to turn pro and would not have been academically eligible had he or she returned. Obviously, these are the types of situations the academic-reform structure is most meant to address, since they are the most damaging to a team's APR. While teams cannot always control the reasons student-athletes leave, the immediate (or contemporaneous) penalty holds them accountable for at least making sure student-athletes are academically eligible during their college tenures.

This link pretty well defines APR.
http://www.ncaa.org/wps/portal/!ut/p/kcxml/04_Sj9SPykssy0xPLMnMz0vM0Y_QjzKLN4g38nYBSYGYxqb6kW hCjggRX4_83FSgeKQ5UMA0NEw_Kic1PTG5Uj9Y31s_QL8gNzSi PN9REQDSw7cx/delta/base64xml/L0lJSk03dWlDU1lBIS9JTGpBQUV5QUJFUkVSRUlrLzRGR2dkWW 5LSjBGUm9YZnJDRUEhLzdfMF81VVYvMjY2MTM3OQ!!?WCM_POR TLET=PC_7_0_5UV_WCM&WCM_GLOBAL_CONTEXT=/wps/wcm/connect/NCAA/Academics%20and%20Athletes/Education%20and%20Research/Academic%20Reform/General%20Information/defining_academic_reform.html

laxVik
May 6th, 2008, 05:26 PM
Basically, it's a witch-hunt that is being conducted by fans of schools that have their own fair share of problems.I personally don't agree with that. But I'll leave it alone.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 6th, 2008, 05:32 PM
From the NCAA-

This link pretty well defines APR.
http://www.ncaa.org/wps/portal/!ut/p/kcxml/04_Sj9SPykssy0xPLMnMz0vM0Y_QjzKLN4g38nYBSYGYxqb6kW hCjggRX4_83FSgeKQ5UMA0NEw_Kic1PTG5Uj9Y31s_QL8gNzSi PN9REQDSw7cx/delta/base64xml/L0lJSk03dWlDU1lBIS9JTGpBQUV5QUJFUkVSRUlrLzRGR2dkWW 5LSjBGUm9YZnJDRUEhLzdfMF81VVYvMjY2MTM3OQ!!?WCM_POR TLET=PC_7_0_5UV_WCM&WCM_GLOBAL_CONTEXT=/wps/wcm/connect/NCAA/Academics%20and%20Athletes/Education%20and%20Research/Academic%20Reform/General%20Information/defining_academic_reform.html

Thanks GOKATS.

AZGrizFan
May 6th, 2008, 05:43 PM
Lax. Yes we might lose some more next year because it is a 4 year revolving situation. So do your math and tell me when the Kramer numbers will be over. Who and how are us "kitty" fans passing the buck? Our grades and off field behaviour have been deplorable. No excuses.

Since all you can do is smack, here ya go.

MSU student athletes had over 5,500 voluntary community service hours this year, how about PSU?

MSU had 44 student athletes on the BSC Winter All Academic team, PSU had 20.

MSU placed 4 football players in the National Football Foundation 2008 Hampshire Honor Society, PSU 0.

4 PSU sports (football, mens basketball, indoor track, wrestling) will all be facing APR penalties this year.

And finally 50-38.

I'll see ya on the smack page Lax xthumbsupx

Game.
Set.
Match.

xcoffeex

CopperCat
May 6th, 2008, 07:43 PM

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Kramer was responsible because they were his players. He was given a chance to fix the problem, and he didn't as much as I hate to say it. And all those other issues at MSU you're referring to? Care to elaborate? Or are you living in the past just like every other critic out there?

You might want to worry about your b-ball team first before you criticize another school.

This vendetta must have been caused by the MSU/PSU game from last year......

GOKATS
May 6th, 2008, 08:15 PM
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Kramer was responsible because they were his players. He was given a chance to fix the problem, and he didn't as much as I hate to say it. And all those other issues at MSU you're referring to? Care to elaborate? Or are you living in the past just like every other critic out there?

You might want to worry about your b-ball team first before you criticize another school.

This vendetta must have been caused by the MSU/PSU game from last year......

I just find it ironic that laxVik picked on MSU when PSU is facing APR issues in numerous sports-

And, both Weber St. and Sac. St. face worse penalties both in number of schollies lost and loss of practice time in FB.xeyebrowx

catbob
May 6th, 2008, 08:20 PM
So, you are defending this thread simply because MSU has lost scholarships two years in a row, therefore explaining why they got their very own thread on AGS?

Maybe I should start a duplicate thread, only about PSU.

Too bad there will only be maybe 1 or 2 other PSU fans to defend it.

laxVik
May 6th, 2008, 08:38 PM

This vendetta must have been caused by the MSU/PSU game from last year......Given MSU's ESPN coverage the last several years I certainly think it's topical. Yes PSU has lost schollies, and so have the others, though MSU has lost schollies 2 years in a row. APR aside, as it was brought up, Kramer did not have issues at EWU.

laxVik
May 6th, 2008, 08:42 PM
So, you are defending this thread simply because MSU has lost scholarships two years in a row, therefore explaining why they got their very own thread on AGS?

Too bad there will only be maybe 1 or 2 other PSU fans to defend it.You get a lot of bad press things still remain topical down the road (Tonya Harding, hello?) Given MSU's ESPN coverage the last several years I certainly think it's still topical.

Go right ahead. Fire away. We're not a sensitive lot like some other fans here.

Too bad there will only be maybe 1 or 2 other PSU fans to defend it.
Ouch. Zinged me.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 6th, 2008, 09:08 PM
Given MSU's ESPN coverage the last several years I certainly think it's topical. Yes PSU has lost schollies, and so have the others, though MSU has lost schollies 2 years in a row. APR aside, as it was brought up, Kramer did not have issues at EWU.

Give it up man you are getting your ass handed to you. I brought up the EWU thing not knowing when the APR came about. Since Kramer left EWU in 2000 then it would stand to reason that this issue wouldn't have come up at EWU since it wasn't in existence yet. You may not realize it because CrazyCat hit you in the head with some facts so hard that you just don't know what you are doing right now but trust me if I was your corner man I would have thrown in the towel midway through the last page for you.

laxVik
May 6th, 2008, 09:27 PM
Give it up man you are getting your ass handed to you. I brought up the EWU thing not knowing when the APR came about. Since Kramer left EWU in 2000 then it would stand to reason that this issue wouldn't have come up at EWU since it wasn't in existence yet. You may not realize it because CrazyCat hit you in the head with some facts so hard that you just don't know what you are doing right now but trust me if I was your corner man I would have thrown in the towel midway through the last page for you.I'm not playing tit for tat here. If I was I would have made that evident in the original post. As I said I think it's topical. If you care to point out the advantages your university has over PSU as well, please, feel free.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 6th, 2008, 10:24 PM
I'm not playing tit for tat here. If I was I would have made that evident in the original post. As I said I think it's topical. If you care to point out the advantages your university has over PSU as well, please, feel free.

There's no need for me to start rubbing it in.

Just trying to lighten the mood here lax. You gotta admit that you were trying to start some ***** here and since no one was taking shots at your school it seems a little much to just start kicking a conference mate when they are down and are trying to get things done the right way after learning some hard lessons.

catbob
May 7th, 2008, 12:10 AM
You know when Griz fans are on the Bobcats side, then you must be way off base. :)

SactoHornetFan
May 7th, 2008, 12:35 AM
I just find it ironic that laxVik picked on MSU when PSU is facing APR issues in numerous sports-

And, both Weber St. and Sac. St. face worse penalties both in number of schollies lost and loss of practice time in FB.xeyebrowx

Yup, and we are now paying for the Mooshagian years now...the report that came out today is exactly his reign as our coach. Thank God Sperbeck is here and wiping up the milk Moose spilled.

mvemjsunpx
May 7th, 2008, 02:52 AM
You know when Griz fans are on the Bobcats side, then you must be way off base. :)

Yep. laxVik is getting Dave Coulsoned.

Seriously, though… The real Big Sky story here I think is Weber. What did they do to suffer the second-harshest football scholarship penalty among FCS teams.

Tod
May 7th, 2008, 07:32 AM

That's easy, GO. Weber State and Sac State are not the Montana State Bobcats!

xnodx xnodx xnodx

CopperCat
May 7th, 2008, 07:41 AM
Given MSU's ESPN coverage the last several years I certainly think it's topical. Yes PSU has lost schollies, and so have the others, though MSU has lost schollies 2 years in a row. APR aside, as it was brought up, Kramer did not have issues at EWU.

What are you trying to prove? That MSU has a corrupt athletic department, that the problem still exists, or that Ash has become part of the problem?

Here's the bottom line pal: these issues are rooted in years past and in players that are gone now. The GPA of the football team is coming up, and Ash is the man to make sure that happens (if you don't know anything about him, read some of his interviews, he's big on academics). Moreover, MSU went 6-5 last year after a coaching change that happened AFTER spring practices.

On a side note, PSU went 3-8 with their lord and savior coach at the helm.xrolleyesx And you say WE have problems?

laxVik
May 7th, 2008, 10:47 AM
What are you trying to prove? That MSU has a corrupt athletic department, that the problem still exists, or that Ash has become part of the problem?

Here's the bottom line pal: these issues are rooted in years past and in players that are gone now. The GPA of the football team is coming up, and Ash is the man to make sure that happens (if you don't know anything about him, read some of his interviews, he's big on academics). Moreover, MSU went 6-5 last year after a coaching change that happened AFTER spring practices.

On a side note, PSU went 3-8 with their lord and savior coach at the helm.xrolleyesx And you say WE have problems?I think you need to f'in relax. I posted a link to website, not a diatribe on the ills at MSU. Your lengthy response would indicate you're riled up over a complete strangers post. But then given your 2000+ posts I'll assume you have nothing better to do with your time.

CatFan22
May 7th, 2008, 11:37 AM
I think you need to f'in relax. I posted a link to website, not a diatribe on the ills at MSU. Your lengthy response would indicate you're riled up over a complete strangers post. But then given your 2000+ posts I'll assume you have nothing better to do with your time.

Ha! If you think 2000 is a lot, you haven't looked around here enough.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 7th, 2008, 11:37 AM
I think you need to f'in relax. I posted a link to website, not a diatribe on the ills at MSU. Your lengthy response would indicate you're riled up over a complete strangers post. But then given your 2000+ posts I'll assume you have nothing better to do with your time.

It's a sure sign that you have no leg to stand on when you post something like that. Due to your pugnacious behavior on this thread I would venture that you have spent more time in the last 24 hrs. on here than FTG has. Stop pulling out a bunch of HACK BS once the battle is lost to save face. I went and checked and FTG has less than 5 posts/day on here, try coming up with something of substance if you're gonna try to run with the big dogs. It is obvious from your lack of posts that you don't have anything to add and don't enjoy actually getting involved in discussions due to your lack of articulating a position, I guess, if I were to use your truncated reasoning.

SideLine Shooter
May 7th, 2008, 11:56 AM
Maybe they should just quit recruiting the Calif. thugs that nobody else would touch.xnodx

CatFan22
May 7th, 2008, 12:01 PM
Maybe they should just quit recruiting the Calif. thugs that nobody else would touch.xnodx

31-13. xnodx

laxVik
May 7th, 2008, 12:02 PM
It's a sure sign that you have no leg to stand on when you post something like that. Due to your pugnacious behavior on this thread I would venture that you have spent more time in the last 24 hrs. on here than FTG has. Stop pulling out a bunch of HACK BS once the battle is lost to save face. I went and checked and FTG has less than 5 posts/day on here, try coming up with something of substance if you're gonna try to run with the big dogs. It is obvious from your lack of posts that you don't have anything to add and don't enjoy actually getting involved in discussions due to your lack of articulating a position, I guess, if I were to use your truncated reasoning.And you're involved in this conversation why exactly?

saccat
May 7th, 2008, 01:44 PM
And you're involved in this conversation why exactly?

I can't believe I am getting in to this...

He is involved because he is a fan of the Big Sky. He is also tired of watching every post you make get shot down.

I for one am not happy with the way MSU let this happen. There is no clear person to blame. It goes from the top all the way to the bottom. We will see if Coach Ash can turn it around (and I think he can and is). No-one wants there name on this report, but it is up to the School to make sure you get off it as soon as possible. MSU is working on it. Now we can see if PSU, WSU, Sac will do the same.

CopperCat
May 7th, 2008, 05:51 PM

By the end of the week I will have put about 55-60 hours in. And I don't make any extra money for it.

Pot, meet kettle.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 7th, 2008, 07:36 PM
And you're involved in this conversation why exactly?

OH I'M SORRY LAXATIVE! I didn't know I couldn't be involved in certain discussions on the board because you deemed it so. You are obviously too ****ing retarded to see that the some things get a little old and to come on just to grind some axe you have, out of the blue, while you're living in your own glass house is pretty ridiculous. Since you are not a big picture type of feller let me spell this out for you. If it hurts PSU, WSU, MSU, or any member of th conference then it could end up hurting us all down the road as far as the conference goes. So in short, for you to take an element of satisfaction and act like you're above it all in this matter is so ridiculous that I thought it best to try and nicely show you that it was time to get off the smack about it. Didn't work though, you just wanna keep running your little weak, mealy mouth, bull***** to try and keep something stirred up. Next time you wanna start smacking try to start the thread on the smack board and not the discussion board. I got involved BECAUSE I DEEMED IT SO! Hope that's all plain enough for ya there little buckaroo.

laxVik
May 7th, 2008, 09:09 PM
OH I'M SORRY LAXATIVE! I didn't know I couldn't be involved in certain discussions on the board because you deemed it so. You are obviously too ****ing retarded to see that the some things get a little old and to come on just to grind some axe you have, out of the blue, while you're living in your own glass house is pretty ridiculous. Since you are not a big picture type of feller let me spell this out for you. If it hurts PSU, WSU, MSU, or any member of th conference then it could end up hurting us all down the road as far as the conference goes. So in short, for you to take an element of satisfaction and act like you're above it all in this matter is so ridiculous that I thought it best to try and nicely show you that it was time to get off the smack about it. Didn't work though, you just wanna keep running your little weak, mealy mouth, bull***** to try and keep something stirred up. Next time you wanna start smacking try to start the thread on the smack board and not the discussion board. I got involved BECAUSE I DEEMED IT SO! Hope that's all plain enough for ya there little buckaroo.
That was a lot of words. Feel better?

ursus arctos horribilis
May 7th, 2008, 09:14 PM

I knew it would confuse you. Don't you go changing on me now, you're so precious at this age.

OB55
May 7th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Boy am I sorry I read this thread. xnonono2xxnonono2xxnonono2x

If I wanted to see ***** all over the place I would have just taken the Ex-Lax-Vik my self.

xnonono2xxnonono2xxnonono2x

catbob
May 8th, 2008, 02:16 PM

That is the sign of a guy who can't think of anything with substance to say. Game over. I'd say thanks for playing, but I really wish you wouldn't have tried in the first place.

xcoffeex

BEAR
May 8th, 2008, 03:40 PM
You guys have to stop using words like precious, substance, mealy, Mooshagian, articulating and truncated....my head hurts...xreadx xconfusedx

APPALACHIANstate
May 8th, 2008, 03:43 PM
All he did was link to an article showing MSU losing scholarships. Is there a problem with behavior? Are you guys trying to catch up to The Griz, so you decide to recruit thugs.?

CopperCat
May 8th, 2008, 04:05 PM
All he did was link to an article showing MSU losing scholarships. Is there a problem with behavior? Are you guys trying to catch up to The Griz, so you decide to recruit thugs.?

It is very clear that you have no idea what you are talking about either.xcoffeex

grizband
May 8th, 2008, 04:23 PM
It is very clear that you have no idea what you are talking about either.xcoffeex
Yeah, since news of MSU's thugs was made public first... I know, not the smack board. Sorry FTG, couldn't resist. xwhistlex

CrazyCat
May 8th, 2008, 04:35 PM

It wasn't the link, it was the comments later in the thread.

Yes, there was a run of very bad behaviour.
No, MSU does not recruit thugs.

laxVik
May 8th, 2008, 06:11 PM
It wasn't the link, it was the comments later in the thread.Yeah? And what would that be? The use of the word "had". As in my comment MSU "had" past issues and I think this link is topical? Or was it my comment that MSU lost schollies 2 years in a row? Or was it the horribly negative comment that Kramer was a scape goat?

CopperCat
May 8th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Yeah, since news of MSU's thugs was made public first... I know, not the smack board. Sorry FTG, couldn't resist. xwhistlex

xlolx Yeah, I thought somebody from griznation would say something like that. Oh well, it was kinda true that MSU was the first to get busted.xrotatehx