PDA

View Full Version : Colgate acknowledges Spring Practice!

TheValleyRaider
May 1st, 2008, 01:19 AM
I know, I'm as shocked as you are xeekx

Colgate Concludes Spring Practice; Biddle Pleased With The Effort (http://www.gocolgateraiders.com/News/football/2008/4/30/foot4302008.asp?path=football)

HAMILTON, N.Y. (5/1/08) - The Colgate football team completed spring practice on Wednesday, April 23. “We went into spring practice knowing that we would be down in numbers because of injuries, etc.,” said head coach Dick Biddle. “We were able to evaluate some people, as the main purpose of spring practice is to give players a chance to develop.”

“I think we have a chance to have an excellent team,” said coach Biddle, who is entering his 13th season at Colgate and is tied with Andy Kerr as the winningest coach in school history.

He names Pat Simonds and Greg Hadley as playing really well, and also the position battles that will be taking place in the fall. I'd include that, but then I'd be just copying the whole darn article (it's small, but it's something....baby steps), and I'm pretty sure that's not allowed in the TOS, so you'll just have to click the link for yourselves :p

colorless raider
May 1st, 2008, 08:55 AM
At last something!! Still alot of questions to be answered on the Defense.

PLLB
May 1st, 2008, 09:12 AM
Three guys need to be replaced on defense. Gallihugh, Nolan and Williams.
Gallihugh is the one that everybody is worried about, but Nolan will e the toughest. He was the best defensive lineman in the league. The offense will have to carry the raiders a bit early.