PDA

View Full Version : Future Monmouth OOC opponents

JMG1MON
April 26th, 2008, 09:33 PM
2009 - Colgate, Coastal Car., Old Dominion..

2010 - Colgate, ODU (both Colgate games are away - am pretty sure one ODU game is home)

2011 - URI (Rhode Island), VILLANOVA (I believe URI is home)

2012 - Cornell

2013 - Cornell, Columbia

This comes from Tony Graham's blog. He is a Monmouth reporter for the local newspaper, the Asbury Park Press

slostang
April 26th, 2008, 09:36 PM
Looks good.

TexasTerror
April 26th, 2008, 10:10 PM
Good steps in a positive direction Monmouth...keep it coming! A few more CAA match-ups would be great...

TheValleyRaider
April 26th, 2008, 10:16 PM
Looks good, especially going with ODU and Nova xthumbsupx

And some revenge for us, hopefully xsmiley_wix

Dane96
April 26th, 2008, 11:38 PM
The top of the NEC is continuing to play anyone. Love it.

redflash2
April 27th, 2008, 02:00 AM
I don't think you'll will be at top for long... watch out for st. francis. I was at the spring game and they looked good... W/o there top receiver rivera and there top cornerback williamson playing... watch out they may be a sleeper.... 4 real...

Monmouth Fan
April 27th, 2008, 03:22 AM
Plus for 2008 Monmouth already has 2 teams from the CAA and one from the Big South on its schedule;

Univ. of Rhode Island
UNIV. OF MAINE
COASTAL CAROLINA

footballman65
April 27th, 2008, 04:03 AM
I don't think you'll will be at top for long... watch out for st. francis. I was at the spring game and they looked good... W/o there top receiver rivera and there top cornerback williamson playing... watch out they may be a sleeper.... 4 real...

yeah they looked good against themselves.....St Francis is terrible.

Dane96
April 27th, 2008, 11:02 AM

First, reading is impt-- I am a Dane fan who said Monmouth was at the top.

Second, it would be great if the bottom dwellers, like St. Francis, got better. It will keep the big 3 (Monmouth, Albany, CCSU) very happy because we are looking for the conference to grow. Albany had its back ups in most of the game this year.

Third, good luck-- you will need it.

redflash2
April 27th, 2008, 01:39 PM
juco signees and transfers coming in august.... first time in a while St. francis has had that...

Dane96
April 27th, 2008, 02:15 PM
OK.

Seawolf97
April 27th, 2008, 07:41 PM
Some solid opponents coming up thats good to see. Now hopefully Wagner might come across river and play either us , Hofstra or Fordham.

footballman65
April 27th, 2008, 07:46 PM
juco signees and transfers coming in august.... first time in a while St. francis has had that...

let me guess....you play for St. Francis? btw...that rookie linebacker you all had can play some football

redflash2
April 28th, 2008, 01:38 PM
yeah that linebacker is nice... No I don't play for St. francis but I do go to school here and they have a couple of good players Scotty Lewis (linebacker), Antoine Rivera (WR), Rickey Williamson (CB)... If they get the line they say there going to get this year on both sides of the ball they might be a sleeper...xnodx

Brad82
April 28th, 2008, 03:21 PM
Rhody plays Monmouth this fall?

danefan
April 28th, 2008, 03:24 PM
Rhody plays Monmouth this fall?

Opening week. 8/30 at RI.
http://gorhody.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/sched/uri-m-footbl-sched.html