PDA

View Full Version : App State Holds Team Breakfast Meeting

Eight Legger
April 25th, 2008, 09:43 PM
Discuss!

(Just trying a little experiment to see how long it takes for this thread to hit 10 pages....my guess is 4 days.)

AppState
April 25th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Richmond still has no appetite.

Appguy
April 26th, 2008, 01:32 AM
Breakfast meeting with the screening of the one and only..
Armanti Edwards show from December 7th (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FQQONgG3Y4)

DRocksDad
April 26th, 2008, 07:47 AM
Breakfast meeting with the screening of the one and only..
Armanti Edwards show from December 7th (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FQQONgG3Y4)

truely impressive less the front flip into the endzone. nothing worse than a showboat.

Ivytalk
April 26th, 2008, 08:41 AM
Really? I hope the bacon and eggs were...HOT, HOT, HOT!!!:D

SideLine Shooter
April 26th, 2008, 09:16 AM
Discuss!

(Just trying a little experiment to see how long it takes for this thread to hit 10 pages....my guess is 4 days.)

What is there to discuss!!!!xflaggedx xgiveadamnx

SoCon48
April 26th, 2008, 10:17 AM
Discuss!

As a tribute to their "CAA championship" last December, the tables were decorated with Spyder and Dukes motifs with a token serving of leftover chicken.xcoffeex

SoCon48
April 26th, 2008, 10:30 AM
truely impressive less the front flip into the endzone. nothing worse than a showboat.

Yeah, that was cold. Guess he was just a bit relieved and over excited after reading and hearing so much about going up against the number 1 defense from the best FCS conference in America. Going untouched to the endzone from that far out was just too much for him.
#1 defense? 49 points.

AppStateSVX
April 26th, 2008, 10:44 AM

Knowing him personally, I know for a fact it wasn't to "showboat". Both Kevin Richardson and Armanti had been working on the front flip, it is something that Kevin did most of last season. He wasn't "showboating", he was simply celebrating. Seriously, he was 19 years old and excited, get off your high horse and let the kids have some fun with the game.

08Dawg
April 27th, 2008, 10:16 PM
Seriously, when did football become a clap politely pip pip cheerio thing? He's running amock, let the dude have a little fun.

But what's with his little ballerina act every time he throws the ball? That's going to get him hurt some day.

SoCon48
April 28th, 2008, 09:47 AM
Due to his size, he may get his share of injuries. But if you saw the big GSU LB head-on him at the goal line his fresman year, you saw who got the best of it and who scored.
A ballerina he ain't.

And you're right about having some fun. Rather see a flip into the zone than that tacky dancing crotch grabbing routine so many do.

tke504oa
April 28th, 2008, 11:05 AM
APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SideLine Shooter
April 28th, 2008, 11:39 AM
xlolx
APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEA, BABY!!!!!!xlolx xlolx xlolx xthumbsupx xviolinx xbeerchugx xbandwagonx xbabycryx xshakingmadx xdizzyx xasswhipx xhypedx xhypedx xcoolx

Zim262
April 28th, 2008, 12:11 PM
STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soweagle
April 28th, 2008, 01:22 PM
I guess you could say it was "the breakfast of champions".

That will be the last time I take App's side on any discussion. I feel dirty.:D

soweagle
April 28th, 2008, 01:23 PM
[QUOTE=08Dawg;934479]Seriously, when did football become a clap politely pip pip cheerio thing?
QUOTE]

When did Furman start playing football?

SideLine Shooter
April 28th, 2008, 01:29 PM
I guess you could say it was "the breakfast of champions".

That will be the last time I take App's side on any discussion. I feel dirty.:D

You know you love it, enjoyed it, and even felt proud to say it. Come on over from the dark side. I think App is still accepting fans. xthumbsupx

Appaholic
April 28th, 2008, 01:31 PM
You know you love it, enjoyed it, and even felt proud to say it. Come on over from the dark side. I think App is still accepting fans. xthumbsupx

Yep.....as long as you can pay for the parking......xwhistlex

AppAlum2003
April 28th, 2008, 03:12 PM

Oh, don't worry. There's really no benefit for getting on at the ground floor. :D

SideLine Shooter
April 28th, 2008, 03:53 PM

Now, don't you think the success App has enjoyed the past three years is worth the price.:)

I'd gladly pay the price for three more years of success like that..xthumbsupx

The real question is what happens when they quit winning, if that ever happens.xeyebrowx xeyebrowx xeyebrowx

AZGrizFan
April 28th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Now, don't you think the success App has enjoyed the past three years is worth the price.:)

I'd gladly pay the price for three more years of success like that..xthumbsupx

The real question is what happens when they quit winning, if that ever happens.xeyebrowx xeyebrowx xeyebrowx

I don't know. Let's ask GSU. :D

ericsaid
April 30th, 2008, 08:04 PM
Yeah, that was cold. Guess he was just a bit relieved and over excited after reading and hearing so much about going up against the number 1 defense from the best FCS conference in America. Going untouched to the endzone from that far out was just too much for him.
#1 defense? 49 points.

Actually 42, with julian adding another 13xthumbsupx