PDA

View Full Version : I-AA on Direct TV This Weekend

Gil Dobie
October 6th, 2005, 08:52 AM
These are the one's I have seen on the schedule so far.

Lehigh/Holy Cross
Delaware/Hofstra
Montana St/Weber St
Alabama St/Jackson St

Eaglegus2
October 6th, 2005, 09:55 AM
On Dish..........what is CSNWS?

I know what CSTV is.

Plus, last week I got several games on ALT1, ALT2, & ALT3. What company is doing these games when shown?

Gil Dobie
October 6th, 2005, 10:07 AM

I know what CSTV is.

Plus, last week I got several games on ALT1, ALT2, & ALT3. What company is doing these games when shown?

Alt is Altitude out of Denver I think, and CSNWS might be Comcast Sports?

Chi Panther
October 6th, 2005, 11:07 AM
Network: COMCAST SPORTS NET WEST

Channel Name: CSNWS

Category: SPORTS

I've seen UC Davis vs Sac State....and I think a Portland St game was on that I briefly watched.....

Thursday, October 6
Time (ET) Matchup TV
7:30 PM South Carolina St at Norfolk State ESPNU

Mr. C
October 6th, 2005, 11:23 AM

I know what CSTV is.

ALT 1 ALT 2 and ALT 3 are not the same as Altitude. Those channels are where the Dish and DirecTV networks stick extra programming from outlets like Fox and ESPN that won't fit on the normal stations on the grid. It is extra programming from these outlets.

Eaglegus2
October 6th, 2005, 11:39 AM
ALT 1 ALT 2 and ALT 3 are not the same as Altitude. Those channels are where the Dish and DirecTV networks stick extra programming from outlets like Fox and ESPN that won't fit on the normal stations on the grid. It is extra programming from these outlets.

Mr. C

This is where I have been watching football games. So those channels mentioned by you place football that may otherwise not fit into their scheduling?

Or is it for some poor soul like myself that needs multiple football games going to be satisfied. ;) :D :D

Mr. C
October 6th, 2005, 11:54 AM
Mr. C

This is where I have been watching football games. So those channels mentioned by you place football that may otherwise not fit into their scheduling?

Or is it for some poor soul like myself that needs multiple football games going to be satisfied. ;) :D :D
It's just for you Eaglegus2 (and a place to put stuff that can't fit anywhere else).

Eaglegus2
October 6th, 2005, 01:34 PM
It's just for you Eaglegus2 (and a place to put stuff that can't fit anywhere else).

I was told by Baldy that you ALWAYS had the right answers. ;) :D

Thanks!!!!

DotCat
October 6th, 2005, 03:22 PM
GSU & WCU is on CSS (Comecast/Charter Sports Southeast) don't think it's on satelite, just Comecast or Charter cable outlets.