PDA

View Full Version : Harvard Month

DRocksDad
April 23rd, 2008, 03:25 PM
MY favorite Harvard tid bit is the famous pic from the 2004 Harvard Yale game where some Yale students dressed up as Harvard students, handed out colored cards, and got the entire Harvard bleachers to hold them up during the game.

The colors spelled out "WE SUCK" in 20' tall letters

Classic xoopsx doah! (in Homer voice)

brownbear
April 23rd, 2008, 03:29 PM
http://www.celebritycheckers.com/go-yale/yale_harvard.jpg

CopperCat
April 23rd, 2008, 03:32 PM
Aren't these people supposed to be the best and brightest?xeyebrowx This instance would suggest otherwise.

brownbear
April 23rd, 2008, 03:36 PM
Aren't these people supposed to be the best and brightest?xeyebrowx This instance would suggest otherwise.

How would the Harvard people have known better. They're just being handed a red sign or a white sign. They have no idea what it will say in the end.

Caltech once pulled the same thing on the Rose Bowl.

http://www.sixties60s.com/1960/rosebowl.jpg

Bojangles
April 23rd, 2008, 07:09 PM
Here's the video if anyone wants to watch it: http://www.harvardsucks.org/index.php

appsfan
April 23rd, 2008, 10:09 PM
Priceless xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

UNHWildCats
April 23rd, 2008, 11:28 PM
that asian guy looked cute :p

Cleets
April 23rd, 2008, 11:43 PM

Yes.. Harvard is simply brimming with idiots and dumb *****s
All the really Smart people go to Montana State

xlolx

Oh yeah.. and the last two (2) Months on AGS have been funded by the idiots at Harvard (Enjoy) When is Montana State Month on AGS..?

DRocksDad
April 24th, 2008, 08:40 AM
I apologize to any and all Harvard grads embarrased by this event or my bringing it up. Mostly becuase my son will be applying in a 2 years. However, I think most Harvard grads find it funny including several I work with who first showed it to me. It was a great practical joke that ANY stadium would have fell for. Could you imagine seeing it using a Michigan or PSU crowd?

brownbear
April 24th, 2008, 08:44 AM
I apologize to any and all Harvard grads embarrased by this event or my bringing it up. Mostly becuase my son will be applying in a 2 years. However, I think most Harvard grads find it funny including several I work with who first showed it to me. It was a great practical joke that ANY stadium would have fell for. Could you imagine seeing it using a Michigan or PSU crowd?

If it happened at a Brown game, I would be very impressed that our crowd would be that coordinated.

andy7171
April 24th, 2008, 09:01 AM
"They don't think good" xlolx

Henny
April 24th, 2008, 10:56 AM
I wa a little disapointed to not see anything about the Dick Harlow teams at Harvard in the 40s. No it was not their glory years but they did have some nice seasons. He was also a former Colgate coach and was very good friends with my grandfather.

Just and FYI, he coached the Kennedy boys during his time with the Crimson.

Grizzaholic
April 24th, 2008, 11:24 AM
Yes.. Harvard is simply brimming with idiots and dumb *****s
All the really Smart people go to Montana State

xlolx

Oh yeah.. and the last two (2) Months on AGS have been funded by the idiots at Harvard (Enjoy) When is Montana State Month on AGS..?

Montana State Month is the 13th month of every year.