PDA

View Full Version : Bet all the non UND-NDSU fans are happy

proudsioux
April 20th, 2008, 03:40 PM
With the thread about the rivalry not even about it after 14 pages.

You gusy are going to see a lot more of this. Im sorry but that just how it goes once these two schools are at it and play.

You gusy will see a lot more of this and lot more members banned.

Sincerely,
lakesbison

furman94
April 20th, 2008, 05:34 PM
Are you drunk?

ncbears
April 20th, 2008, 05:39 PM

You gusy are going to see a lot more of this. Im sorry but that just how it goes once these two schools are at it and play.

Sincerely,
lakesbison

You "gusy"? You're a dork!

The Sheriff
April 20th, 2008, 06:52 PM
I actually think it'll get better when the two teams play again. Because right now it's all talk. They only way to settle things is on the field. Until then, it is one big pissing match with no clear cut winner.

MplsBison
April 20th, 2008, 06:54 PM
I hear that!

We need to get on the field ASAP!

dakotadan
April 20th, 2008, 09:38 PM
proudsioux/lakesbison ?!?!

Don't know if he's so drunk he didn't realize what he did or if he is just trying to stir more stuff up.

Can he just be banned now?

bisonguy
April 20th, 2008, 09:59 PM
proudsioux/lakesbison ?!?!

Don't know if he's so drunk he didn't realize what he did or if he is just trying to stir more stuff up.

Can he just be banned now?

They're not one in the same. proudsioux was possibly trying to stir things up by signing with lakes name.

I know Lakes does not drink Keystone and cannot use type that many letters without using the shift or caps lock buttons.

proudsioux
April 20th, 2008, 10:05 PM
why would i be drunk on a sunday? whats with the keystone comments?

DuckDuckGriz
April 20th, 2008, 10:06 PM
Settle down gusys

Baldy
April 20th, 2008, 10:47 PM

Sincerely,
lakesbison

You will soon find out that hardly anyone outside of your two institutions care about your rivalry. xwhistlex

dakotadan
April 20th, 2008, 10:54 PM
You will soon find out that hardly anyone outside of your two institutions care about your rivalry. xwhistlex

At this point that is probably a very good thing.

GSUjack
April 21st, 2008, 08:35 AM
xdeadhorsex

MplsBison
April 21st, 2008, 08:47 AM

Already jealous!

I know it must be tough being from a school that isn't a flagship university in your state.

And what with GSU (that's Georgia State) bringing football online soon, you folk down at GSoU must be worried.

GSUjack
April 21st, 2008, 08:57 AM
Already jealous!

I know it must be tough being from a school that isn't a flagship university in your state.

And what with GSU (that's Georgia State) bringing football online soon, you folk down at GSoU must be worried.

oh man, you have no idea--- we are ABSOLUTLY terrified xlolx

gophoenix
April 21st, 2008, 09:03 AM
Already jealous!

Oh yes, because Georgia State is OH so known. Georgia Southern is the #3 school in Georgia and fairly well known throughout the Southeast at minimum. Very few know anything about who or what Georgia State is...

Also, MplsBison. Let's go through this again. UND and/or NDSU are "flagship universities" of a state the size of most of our counties. Concerning population (664,000) that is. You could say that most of us are "flagships" for pretty much the same population base where our schools are. xlolx

MplsBison
April 21st, 2008, 11:20 AM
And what are the county budgets like compared to the budget of the State of North Dakota?

Thought so.

It all comes down to money, son.

gophoenix
April 21st, 2008, 11:40 AM
And what are the county budgets like compared to the budget of the State of North Dakota?

Thought so.

It all comes down to money, son.

So is it population, school size, money, numbers or quota that you're running with this time? So this time it is about money? But when talking private schools, it is about numbers and not money? So which is it, money or numbers that matter? or is it population? Or is it there are more universities in most of our metro areas than exist in North Dakota? Can you at least stick to one thing and actually stay with it? xrolleyesx

And if you're talking money? Are you talking your wealth redistribution system? Taxes? Donations? Ticket buyers? xrolleyesx

TheBisonator
April 21st, 2008, 11:46 AM
This topic is the one that needs to be banned.

MplsBison
April 21st, 2008, 01:02 PM
So that bitter NDSU fans like yourself can pretend that UND doesn't exist?

Not while I have anything to say about it, you won't!!

As long as we aren't playing UND you'll be getting an earful about why we should be playing them from me!

proasu89
April 21st, 2008, 04:55 PM
Already jealous!

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Same old flame. First it's about how scared we are of UNCC starting a program and now it's Georgia Southern worried about Georgia State's start up. Please play another card, this is getting old. And another thing, GSU IS Georgia Southern. It's quite an accomplishment in my book that we aren't the Flagships of our state but have been so successful.

Thundar
April 21st, 2008, 05:48 PM
Bet all the non UND-NDSU fans WOULD BE HAPPY WITHOUT ANOTHER CRAP THREAD LIKE THIS!!!!

swaghook
April 21st, 2008, 06:17 PM
Bet all the non UND-NDSU fans WOULD BE HAPPY WITHOUT ANOTHER CRAP THREAD LIKE THIS!!!!You can add a lot of us that are fans to that list as well.

TheBisonator
April 21st, 2008, 06:28 PM
You can add a lot of us that are fans to that list as well.

Add me to afformentioned list.

Thundar
April 21st, 2008, 06:35 PM

Yes, I should have stated that also!!

MplsBison
April 21st, 2008, 06:45 PM

Add me to afformentioned list.

I knew you guys were fans of NDSU-UND!

All this time...

swaghook
April 21st, 2008, 06:50 PM
I knew you guys were fans of NDSU-UND!

All this time...A fan of NDSU. Und wouldn't even crack my top 20.

MplsBison
April 21st, 2008, 08:09 PM
He clearly said "non UND-NDSU fans", to which you said that fans, including yourself, should also be added.

So therefore, you are a self admitted UND-NDSU fan.

JackTwice
April 21st, 2008, 08:20 PM
He clearly said "non UND-NDSU fans", to which you said that fans, including yourself, should also be added.

So therefore, you are a self admitted UND-NDSU fan.

Mpls Bison whips out some serious 3rd grade logic on us all

swaghook
April 21st, 2008, 08:41 PM
Mpls Bison whips out some serious 3rd grade logic on us allMakes me think he is really a und grad.xlolx

stevdock
April 21st, 2008, 09:21 PM
Why do you guys have to talk about a game that MIGHT never happen at least no sooner than 5 years from now?? Instead why don't you guys start talking about our spring game that is going to happen on Saturday. These topics between UND-NDSU are just dumb. ALways have been, always will be.

Mountain Panther
April 21st, 2008, 09:28 PM

When? In 2020?

MplsBison
April 22nd, 2008, 07:11 AM
Why do you guys have to talk about a game that MIGHT never happen at least no sooner than 5 years from now??

Because that's your fantasy. Not reality.

In reality, they will be playing no later than 2010.

MplsBison
April 22nd, 2008, 07:12 AM
When? In 2020?

I forgot that UNI already lost to UND in Cedar Falls!

You're double bitter towards the Dakotas!

Mountain Panther
April 22nd, 2008, 08:01 AM
I forgot that UNI already lost to UND in Cedar Falls!

You're double bitter towards the Dakotas!

Beating SDSU two years in a row hasn't made me bitter towards the Dakotas. You should play UND sometime in the next decade....they're a good team.

MplsBison
April 22nd, 2008, 09:31 AM
We'll be playing them no later than 2010. And we know how good they are, they lead the overall series.

I also think that UNI will lose to at least one of SDSU and USD.

Both will be tough teams next season.

cowbellnation
April 22nd, 2008, 04:27 PM
So as all of FCS can see the only difference between the NDSU-UND and the SDSU-USD rivalry is that SDSU beat USD senseless over the last decade+ of the DII days that USD has nothing to say or offer on the topic of the rivalry, and I am happy to say that I enjoy the silence. I feel sorry for you Bison fans, having to take all this nonsense from Sue, or whatever her name is gonna be here in the next year. The only thing I care about anymore in the Dakota's rivalries is that the other two universities should of joined us in the transition, than we might actually have somthing to argue about, like say the next season's game, but instead the U's stayed D-II and ruined two great traditions. While this is sad, there is light at the end of the tunnel. New traditions have emerged, SDSU and NDSU playing in the playoffs, USD creating a rivalry with Culver-Stockton College, and Sue or whatever her name is creating a rivalry with Texas A&M-Kingsville. Go Jacks and Go Bison!

furman94
April 22nd, 2008, 05:27 PM
Oh my God! Lettum have their fun in the frozen tundra of friggin NORTH DAKOTA! NO ONE CARES OUTSIDE OF THE DAKOTAS UND AND NDSU FANS! Everyone knows that once you pass Ohio, all you get is Curling and Ice Hockey! The South is the haven for The Great FCS football rivalries! Wofford and The Citadel have been playing FU in football longer than NDSU and UND have probably even existed! Step out of your pretty little boxy states that are the Dakotas, and come down to DIXIE for some real football played in an outdoor arena called a STADIUM on stuff called GRASS! LONG LIVE SOUTHERN RIVALRIES!

:D (I am not the new Citdog! I swear!)

FargoBison
April 22nd, 2008, 06:03 PM
Oh my God! Lettum have their fun in the frozen tundra of friggin NORTH DAKOTA! NO ONE CARES OUTSIDE OF THE DAKOTAS UND AND NDSU FANS! Everyone knows that once you pass Ohio, all you get is Curling and Ice Hockey! The South is the haven for The Great FCS football rivalries! Wofford and The Citadel have been playing FU in football longer than NDSU and UND have probably even existed! Step out of your pretty little boxy states that are the Dakotas, and come down to DIXIE for some real football played in an outdoor arena called a STADIUM on stuff called GRASS! LONG LIVE SOUTHERN RIVALRIES!

We've already blazed a trail of destruction in the south from Texas to Georgia. But if you want us to come back.....the march is on!!! xeekx xrotatehx :D

KiddBrewer
April 22nd, 2008, 06:04 PM

ha you sure?

swaghook
April 22nd, 2008, 06:05 PM
I also think that UNI will lose to at least one of SDSU and USD.

Both will be tough teams next season.

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Now I know for sure you are smoking crack!

Thundar
April 22nd, 2008, 06:18 PM
xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Was there ever any doubt??

Gil Dobie
April 22nd, 2008, 06:57 PM
Beating SDSU two years in a row hasn't made me bitter towards the Dakotas. You should play UND sometime in the next decade....they're a good team.

Maybe wehn thsoe gusy are in teh Gateway we will play tehm. xthumbsupx xlolx

MplsBison
April 22nd, 2008, 06:59 PM

USD is easily the most underrated team of the Dakota 4.

They will have 50 scholarships in 2008. They will be a tough team.

JackTwice
April 22nd, 2008, 07:13 PM
They are going to have their struggles this year against FCS teams. They are replacing their entire offensive line and a good portion of their defensive line. The defensive line might not prove to be a bad thing as they couldn't stop anyone as the season went on last year. One thing they do have is a coach who does a hell of a job recruiting so if they are down it won't be for long.