PDA

View Full Version : Montana to start redshirt freshman QB

SeattleGriz
October 4th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Just reading in the local paper that our current QB suffered a separated shoulder and will be out at least 3-4 weeks and up to 6. Some fans are excited for this kid.

putter
October 4th, 2005, 01:15 PM
Cole will have a lot of pressure playing in Pokey where ISU always plays us extremely tough. I hope they can come together and get it done but I worry because he did not get many reps in our two blowout games (Ft. Lewis, Oregon).

AZGrizFan
October 4th, 2005, 01:46 PM
Just reading in the local paper that our current QB suffered a separated shoulder and will be out at least 3-4 weeks and up to 6. Some fans are excited for this kid.

As the saying goes, "be careful what you ask for, you just might get it." Here we are, week 5 (for us), and JW's gone for most likely the season. Now CB has to lead us through ISU, EWU, MSU, Cal Poly, Portland State, etc., etc., etc. Let's hope he's got the ability that all the pundits think he has and can lead the Griz to the playoffs. My gut feel is this: Griz have to beat EITHER ISU or MSU on the road, as well as both NAU and Sac State, then take 2 of 3 at home against EWU, PSU and Cal Poly (ugh!). I have to say that, after last weeks performance against WSU, that looks like a tall order...