April 15th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Should be a great day in FCS football!

Appaholic
April 15th, 2008, 08:38 PM
There are 2 CAA/SoCon matchups that day

App State @ JMU
UDel @ Furman

Are there anymore?

When do people find out whether or not they received tickets for the JMU game? I ordered, but found out afterwards that this allowed me into the lottery......

ericsaid
April 15th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Elon and Richmond play opening day.

RadMann
April 15th, 2008, 09:33 PM
Northeastern at Georgia Southern on 09/13/08.

Saint3333
April 15th, 2008, 09:49 PM
When do people find out whether or not they received tickets for the JMU game? I ordered, but found out afterwards that this allowed me into the lottery......

It will depend on how many JMU allots ASU, I've heard only 1,000 to 1,500 tickets will be given to ASU. Tickets to that game may actually be harder to get than tickets to LSU.

Just like the LSU tickets these tickets will be given to Yosef Club donors based upon the priority points system. If you got your points letter and aren't in the top 2,000 in points it may be a safer bet to try and order them through JMU directly.

NYJMUSupporter
April 16th, 2008, 08:48 AM
I have a feeling that you will not be able to get many tickets by ordering through JMU directly. I know that the University will give priority to Duke Club members and season ticket holders. This is going to be a very hot ticket. I cannot wait for this game! I really hope it is a night game under the lights. The atmosphere in the Burg will be electric. Quite possibly the biggest regular season game in JMU history!

AshevilleApp2
April 16th, 2008, 08:57 AM
I have a feeling that you will not be able to get many tickets by ordering through JMU directly. I know that the University will give priority to Duke Club members and season ticket holders. This is going to be a very hot ticket. I cannot wait for this game! I really hope it is a night game under the lights. The atmosphere in the Burg will be electric. Quite possibly the biggest regular season game in JMU history!

I've got the same dilemma as Appholic (I think). I ordered and paid through JMU and am supposed to have a ticket at will call. Is there a cut off date for Duke Club members so that plans can be finalized for the trip?

AshevilleApp2
April 16th, 2008, 09:28 AM

Just called the JMU ticket office. We'll know August 8th. I hope my ticket comes through, I've already booked a room and shifted some vacation hours around.

NYJMUSupporter
April 16th, 2008, 09:53 AM
Here is the single game JMU ticket policy:

Order single game tickets for JMU Football. Individual game ticket orders are assigned after the August 8 individual game priority deadline. Orders will be filled by Duke Club priority then based on order date.

Single Home Game Ticket Orders

We will begin accepting single game ticket orders on March 1st.
Orders will be filled following the August 8th Individual Game Priority Deadline.
Single game ticket orders will be assigned in order of Duke Club Priority Points then by order date.
Tickets will be mailed the week of August 11.
Seating requests can be made – exact locations are not guaranteed and based on availablitiy during the assignment process.
In the event ticket requests exceed availability, unfilled orders will receive full credit towards other tickets or a refund (internet processing fees cannot be refunded).

Frequently Asked Questions:

I have placed an order for tickets – is my order guaranteed?

Because of the limited number of tickets available within Bridgeforth Stadium ticket orders are not guaranteed. JMU Athletics fills ticket orders using the Duke Club Priority Point system. New season ticket orders will be filled from available seats after the May 15 Priority Deadline. This allows existing season ticket holders time to renew and adjust their tickets and for us to determine what tickets are available to use for new orders. Single game ticket orders will be filled from available seats after the August 8 Individual game deadline after the completion of our season ticket drive. This later deadline also gives our existing Duke Club members the opportunity to use their Priority when making their football ticket order.