PDA

View Full Version : '08 Big Sky Conference Prospectus

GOKATS
April 14th, 2008, 03:22 PM
A lot of good info the Big Sky here.

http://www.bigskyconf.com/articles/artfiles/91300_2008Prospectus.pdf

Touchdown Yosef
April 15th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Wow, that is filled with page after page of great info on every team. Thanks for the info.

Peems
April 15th, 2008, 05:23 PM
I really have no clue on who will win the Sky this year. I would say EWU but losing Wulff could hurt, but they're still my favorite. I think PSU will be improved as they mold with Glanville more. The Cats will be better after having another year under Ash and the Griz will be good but will have a dropoff. NAU has Kriesen coming back and the only thing I know is that I know nothing!!!

Grizzaholic
April 15th, 2008, 05:26 PM
I really have no clue on who will win the Sky this year. I would say EWU but losing Wulff could hurt, but they're still my favorite. I think PSU will be improved as they mold with Glanville more. The Cats will be better after having another year under Ash and the Griz will be good but will have a dropoff. NAU has Kriesen coming back and the only thing I know is that I know nothing!!!

I think you said it all.xthumbsupx

already123
April 15th, 2008, 06:35 PM
I think you hit it spot on.

EWU is still the favorite despite the coaching changes :)
You can NEVER count Montana out xnodx
NAU can be a VERY very scary team, especially with the returning players
Weber finished the yeare playing better than most teams in the country
PSU is hot and cold xconfusedx
ISU MSU and UNC should all be greatly improved.

Another typical year in the BSC

NoCoDanny
April 15th, 2008, 09:17 PM
I know who won't win it.

CopperCat
April 15th, 2008, 10:00 PM
There are three games I will be paying extra close attention to this year:

1) EWU- I am tired of being beaten by these guys. It is about time the Cats come out and put one the Eagles.
2) PSU- Almost every time the Cats play PSU, its either a shootout or a defensive battle, nothing in between. Glanville's second year should be much different than the first, and that worries me.
3) NoCo- Expect to be pasted after last year.

And yeah, I guess I'll watch the Cat-Griz game too.xrolleyesx

AZGrizFan
April 15th, 2008, 10:46 PM
There are three games I will be paying extra close attention to this year:

1) EWU- I am tired of being beaten by these guys. It is about time the Cats come out and put one the Eagles.
2) PSU- Almost every time the Cats play PSU, its either a shootout or a defensive battle, nothing in between. Glanville's second year should be much different than the first, and that worries me.
3) NoCo- Expect to be pasted after last year.

And yeah, I guess I'll watch the Cat-Griz game too.xrolleyesx

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Sorry, '06, I just couldn't contain myself there.... xlolx xlolx xsmiley_wix

already123
April 16th, 2008, 12:47 PM
havent heard much about SAC.

AggieFinn
April 17th, 2008, 01:56 PM
Sac will continue to improve. Coach Sperbeck has them headed in the right direction and the offense should be making bigger strides in '08. The defense is a bit of a question mark, what was supposed to be their strength let a bit too much by them in '07, it could be because they were on the field too much. This is a team that killed NAU, gave PSU a good game in Portland, played EWU tough, played the Ags tough, and won two against UNC and Idaho State to end last season. They should be doing nothing but going forward, and this time I believe it with Sperby at the helm, he's got the boys on the right track with hard work, academic integrity, personal responsibility, and positive attitude being the pillars of their team. They looked much more disciplined against UC Davis in '07.

AmsterBison
April 17th, 2008, 01:59 PM
I know who won't win it.

I feel your pain, man. Gotta respect a guy who still roots for the Bears after the dismal seasons and all. xbowx

Grizzaholic
April 17th, 2008, 02:10 PM
I feel your pain, man. Gotta respect a guy who still roots for the Bears after the dismal seasons and all. xbowx

I believe it is called a TRUE FAN!!xthumbsupx