PDA

View Full Version : Youngstown State @ Indiana State Predictions

FlyYtown
October 3rd, 2005, 10:08 PM
I think this may be close early but Zetts gets YSU offense rolling and the roll in the 2nd half.

42-17 Penguins

skinny_uncle
October 3rd, 2005, 10:11 PM
I think YSU will win, but Ind. St. is too unpredictable to hazard a guess at the score.

TheGateway
October 3rd, 2005, 11:47 PM
That game was a couple calls from being an upset, i was at the game. ISU had 4 defensive starters sit out that game, but still had chances. This should be a good game, conference play is so fun.

rcny46
October 4th, 2005, 01:25 AM
Really a "no brainer" IMHO.YSU in a fairly easy win.

ysubigred
October 4th, 2005, 07:00 AM
Indy St. loses big to a NAIA team then almost beats the GFC's most dominate "D" in WKU :confused: I'll be there to watch a game that could be simply amazing :shakingma To early for a score I'll need to get my xcoffeex

ISUMatt
October 4th, 2005, 07:31 AM
YSU didnt impres me at all last weekend...... OK I cant say that with a straight face...Im going with last yrs score...

YSU 45
INS 20

igo4uni
October 4th, 2005, 08:37 AM
YSU 58
Indy St. 56

6OTs

peace

igo4uni

galojay
October 4th, 2005, 08:56 AM
That game was a couple calls from being an upset, i was at the game. ISU had 4 defensive starters sit out that game, but still had chances. This should be a good game, conference play is so fun.

WKU had 8 defensive guys out, including all but one of their starting linebackers. Take your hat tricks away, and the game isn't even close. Great gameplan though.

galojay
October 4th, 2005, 08:57 AM
I think INS used all their steam against WKU. I'd say YSU will have an easy time of it.

TheGateway
October 4th, 2005, 09:57 AM
WKU had 8 defensive guys out, including all but one of their starting linebackers. Take your hat tricks away, and the game isn't even close. Great gameplan though.

Our Starting linebacker was out too, but any way trick plays are just another part of football, just like turnovers and bad calls. WKU just was not prepared.

Paladin1aa
October 4th, 2005, 10:09 AM
YSU is back to the old days -- great special teams plays, stiff D and an O that controls the ball. Winning the TO margin as well. All marks of the national championship teams.

Tressel would crap his pants though. The new OC is using a spread O with great balance between run & pass . Similar athletes however. Two I-A transfer backs, a QB who was the All-Star game MVP and a WR "raised" in a pro FB enviroment. Even have the Stud LBs that Tressel loved.

Unfortunately INS HC Lou West, a Youngstown area native, shot all his bullets with WKU. The personnel difference between YSU & INS is huge.

YSU rolls, 41- 10.

Paladin1aa
October 5th, 2005, 01:06 PM
Sports Network --

YSU 34 -- INS 14

ysubigred
October 5th, 2005, 03:45 PM
35-21 YSU late td's from Indy.

Ivytalk
October 5th, 2005, 04:03 PM
38-13 YSU

ISUalum
October 5th, 2005, 05:06 PM
ISU gets tired of losing, finally wins in an upset 24-21

galojay
October 5th, 2005, 06:31 PM
The way YSU fans talk.... 85-3

They beat one halfway decent team and all of a sudden they are National Championship contenders and back to the "old days."

I wonder if one bad loss will deflate them as quickly as they have been inflated.

FlyYtown
October 5th, 2005, 06:32 PM
Galojay. Stop the crappy comments. I Have known since before this season this team was good. This team is very dangerous with Zetts at helm.

You can say what you want but come that last game at the Ice Castle; if we are still in it; we will pack it and show you what YSU FOOTBALL IS ALL ABOUT!!!!

Go Penguins!

galojay
October 5th, 2005, 07:09 PM
Im not saying you're out of it... or that you all suck. I just find the sudden optimism after beating ILS rather funny.

FlyYtown
October 5th, 2005, 09:42 PM
Go back to April and May. I have shown optimism since then.

blur2005
October 5th, 2005, 11:25 PM
YSU 58
Indy St. 56

6OTs

peace

igo4uni
That would make my day. I love college OT.