PDA

View Full Version : NoCo Scheduled finally released.

ncbears
April 12th, 2008, 11:27 AM
Sept. 6
Purdue
West Lafayette, Ind.
TBD

Sept. 13
Open

Sept. 20
Texas State
Nottingham Field
1:35 p.m.

Sept. 27
*Northern Arizona
Nottingham Field

Oct. 4
UC Davis
Davis, Calif.
6:00 p.m.

Oct. 11
*Idaho State
Nottingham Field

Oct. 18
*Weber State
Ogden, Utah
1:05 p.m.

Oct. 25
*Montana
Nottingham Field
12:05 p.m.

Nov. 1
*Montana State
Bozeman, Mont.

Nov. 8
*Eastern Washington
Nottingham Field

Nov. 15
*Sacramento State
Sacramento, Calif.
2:05 p.m.

Nov. 22
*Portland State
Portland, Ore.

Not a bad schedule. I would have liked to see San Diego, but other than that, no complaints.

FargoBison
April 12th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Sept. 6
Purdue
West Lafayette, Ind.
TBD

Sept. 13
Open

Sept. 20
Texas State
Nottingham Field

Sept. 27
*Northern Arizona
Nottingham Field

Oct. 4
UC Davis
Davis, Calif.
6:00 p.m.

Oct. 11
*Idaho State
Nottingham Field

Oct. 18
*Weber State
Ogden, Utah

Oct. 25
*Montana
Nottingham Field

Nov. 1
*Montana State
Bozeman, Mont.

Nov. 8
*Eastern Washington
Nottingham Field

Nov. 15
*Sacramento State
Sacramento, Calif.
2:05 p.m.

Nov. 22
*Portland State
Portland, Ore.

Not a bad schedule. I would have liked to see San Diego, but other than that, no complaints.

One of the best schedules I have seen from a Big Sky team thus far. One nice money game with Purdue, and two tough but winnable non-conference match-ups. Would like to see UNC on NDSU's schedule though, I miss the yearly match-up we had with you guys.

slostang
April 12th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Nice schedule. I would of like to see Cal Poly and Northern Colorado play again in 2008.

ncbears
April 12th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Nice schedule. I would of like to see Cal Poly and Northern Colorado play again in 2008.

Ofcourse you would! You kick our ass every time!!

ncbears
April 12th, 2008, 07:55 PM
One of the best schedules I have seen from a Big Sky team thus far. One nice money game with Purdue, and two tough but winnable non-conference match-ups. Would like to see UNC on NDSU's schedule though, I miss the yearly match-up we had with you guys.

No doubt. We had some good match ups, usually very close games the past 10 years.

OB55
April 12th, 2008, 08:03 PM

PULEEZE! Give us some time here! All our major donors have been disenfranchised, the state has CU and CSU to support, the fans have them plus the Air Force Academy to support, and UNC is STILL a division 2 team.

NDSU is many miles ahead of poor old UNC right now, the Bears are FCS's biggest underdogs, throw us a bone if you really love us. xprayx

slostang
April 12th, 2008, 08:21 PM
Ofcourse you would! You kick our ass every time!!

Downing has Northern Colorado headed in the right direction. There are not many FCS teams in the west and two of the three other California FCS teams, Sac State and San Diego, wont play Cal Poly. Cal Poly has history with Northern Colorado, the GWFC. I would like to see them continue to play.

OB55
April 12th, 2008, 08:33 PM
Downing has Northern Colorado headed in the right direction. There are not many FCS teams in the west and two of the three other California FCS teams, Sac State and San Diego, wont play Cal Poly. Cal Poly has history with Northern Colorado, the GWFC. I would like to see them continue to play.

Of course you would, we qualify as a FCS team. xrolleyesx And also a guaranteed W for Cal Poly.

Everybody in FCS wants to play UNC. xnodx

slostang
April 12th, 2008, 09:50 PM
Of course you would, we qualify as a FCS team. xrolleyesx And also a guaranteed W for Cal Poly.

Everybody in FCS wants to play UNC. xnodx

The W's are nice, but that is not the only reason I would like to see them on the schedule.

ncbears
April 12th, 2008, 11:08 PM
PULEEZE! Give us some time here! All our major donors have been disenfranchised, the state has CU and CSU to support, the fans have them plus the Air Force Academy to support, and UNC is STILL a division 2 team.

NDSU is many miles ahead of poor old UNC right now, the Bears are FCS's biggest underdogs, throw us a bone if you really love us. xprayx

I think we can win 5-6 games with that schedule. Things will turn around this year. The pups will be a 'bit older.

Grizzaholic
April 12th, 2008, 11:17 PM
not a bad schedule you got there.

ursus arctos horribilis
April 12th, 2008, 11:32 PM
I think we can win 5-6 games with that schedule. Things will turn around this year. The pups will be a 'bit older.

I think that UNC will definitely be on the move up this year. The second half of the year may be when they really come into their own. Your boys may need a few more games but the growing up has almost come to fruition in Greeley. I don't look forward to us having to go there in the last half.

ncbears
April 13th, 2008, 05:58 PM
I think that UNC will definitely be on the move up this year. The second half of the year may be when they really come into their own. Your boys may need a few more games but the growing up has almost come to fruition in Greeley. I don't look forward to us having to go there in the last half.

Thanks for the props. We're still going to be very young this year. We played better the last 4 games of the season last year, which is evidence of a young team. IMO we better win at least 5 games this season or else we will be going through another coaching change.