Touchdown Yosef
April 10th, 2008, 04:43 PM
that is a great salute to the seniors

HighRyder08
April 10th, 2008, 05:01 PM
i had chill bumps the whole time i was watching the tribute video

BDmountainman
April 10th, 2008, 05:20 PM
Is it time for football yet??? sadly it is not...

thmst30
April 10th, 2008, 05:25 PM
Incredibly well done. These videos need to come out more often, because ALL of them so far have been damn good.

Appguy
April 10th, 2008, 07:51 PM
One of my friends knows the guy who makes all these vids.
apparently its his job...
luuucky

appsfan
April 10th, 2008, 08:29 PM
I loved the videos, thanks for the links. Now if I can make it 4 3/4 more months until the season starts ...

CSUBUCDAD
April 10th, 2008, 08:42 PM
WOW! Powerful stuff. Congrats to all the App St. seniors on your amazing success over the last 4 years. The making of a dynasty for sure. Look forward to seeing the Appy vs LSU game this year. Can the lightning strike twice?xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx

APPALACHIANstate
April 11th, 2008, 05:54 AM
Awesome video

georgiaeagle
April 11th, 2008, 06:53 AM
First post on this board ... what a great tribute to those guys!

AshevilleApp2
April 11th, 2008, 07:09 AM
First post on this board ... what a great tribute to those guys!

Welcome aboard. People here might growl, but they usually don't bite.

AshevilleApp2
April 11th, 2008, 07:09 AM
Thanks for the video. We're going to miss that bunch.

SideLine Shooter
April 11th, 2008, 07:54 AM
One of my friends knows the guy who makes all these vids.
apparently its his job...
luuucky

I know him. A great guy and a genius with Video!!!!xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

lizrdgizrd
April 11th, 2008, 08:01 AM
Nice job on both videos! xthumbsupx

AppAlum2003
April 11th, 2008, 08:51 AM
I know him. A great guy and a genius with Video!!!!xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

He's so good, he could make Western look like a college football team!

Just kidding, cats! xlolx xthumbsupx

SideLine Shooter
April 11th, 2008, 08:55 AM
He's so good, he could make Western look like a college football team!

Just kidding, cats! xlolx xthumbsupx

You might have something there!!!xcoolx

appfan2008
April 11th, 2008, 09:16 AM
great videos... we sure are going to miss those guys

SuperJon
April 11th, 2008, 11:46 AM
He must have access to a ton of footage. I would kill to have access to that type of stuff.

By the way, why'd he take down the preview video?

AppAlum2003
April 11th, 2008, 11:58 AM
He must have access to a ton of footage. I would kill to have access to that type of stuff.

By the way, why'd he take down the preview video?

ADs were jumping off of buildings across the nation.

flatball8
April 11th, 2008, 01:34 PM
ADs were jumping off of buildings across the nation.

why? what was on it?

Jerbearasu
April 11th, 2008, 01:37 PM

He is the video co-ordinator for the team so it is his responsibility to put together all of the practice and game film for coaches to look at and he also does this as part of his job. He also did the artwork for my avatar which I absolutely love! I actually used to work for him as an assistant when I was in school a few years ago. If only they had won a NC a few years earlier I coulda got a ring.xbawlingx :(

elkinftball2002
April 11th, 2008, 02:09 PM
why? what was on it?

think about it

SoCon48
April 11th, 2008, 04:54 PM
salute to 2007 seniors
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUMV52IqVQw

08 preview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enSrzzF3lp8

Appguy, The first vid is great!
But what am I doing wrong? The second url just gives me the you tube homepage with a variety of vids.xconfusedx

SuperJon
April 11th, 2008, 05:38 PM
He is the video co-ordinator for the team so it is his responsibility to put together all of the practice and game film for coaches to look at and he also does this as part of his job. He also did the artwork for my avatar which I absolutely love! I actually used to work for him as an assistant when I was in school a few years ago. If only they had won a NC a few years earlier I coulda got a ring.xbawlingx :(

I figured he was the video coordinator, but he still gets some great stuff. All of our games are televised and we don't even get that type of footage, and I'm talking about the people on staff for the football team.

BeauFoster
April 11th, 2008, 08:45 PM
I figured he was the video coordinator, but he still gets some great stuff. All of our games are televised and we don't even get that type of footage, and I'm talking about the people on staff for the football team.

A good amount of that footage is what is taped by the athletic department, to be used as game film. The past three season highlight DVDs have been comprised almost entirely of this type of footage. It provides a view of the game rarely seen by most fans. It reminds me of the replay of game 7 of the Stanley Cup in '05. Vs. replayed the entire game before opening night in '06 shot entirely from the cameras along the boards. It was like watching the game from Row A - simply amaizing.

HighRyder08
April 13th, 2008, 06:11 PM
does anybody know why the '08 preview video was deleted?

appchuck
April 13th, 2008, 07:21 PM
Right now, I am really missing football. These videos make it worse, come on August.

patssle
April 13th, 2008, 08:05 PM
Its not that hard for schools to put out great videos, just need a quality video person. But very few schools want to spend money on that stuff. (talking about a creative video editor, not the team film editor) Its sad really in a media dominated world.

SideLine Shooter
April 13th, 2008, 08:39 PM

Do you have a release to use my photo as your avatar?xeyebrowx