PDA

View Full Version : Hatcher names Chapple #1 QB going into fall camp...

blueballs
April 10th, 2008, 01:16 PM
... with a small caveat: Billy Lowe hasn't fully recovered from back surgery and had to be shut down in spring drills.

It will be interesting to see how he performs Saturday.

http://savannahnow.com/node/478346

FCS_pwns_FBS
April 10th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Apparantly Chapple is a pretty good scrambler. I wasn't able to watch the recent scrimmage but this is what I hear. His speed is nothing like Foster's but he is quick enough to open up a good many possibilities that you won't have with a regular pocket passer.

Can't wait for the big scrimmage.

paward
April 10th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Wow! Four years as a starter. Richmond recruited him. He must be pretty good to come in a get the job from the others waiting in the wings.

Eaglesrus
April 10th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Wow! Four years as a starter. Richmond recruited him. He must be pretty good to come in a get the job from the others waiting in the wings.

Fact is, the only more experienced guy that we have waiting in the wings is Lowe, who was mentioned as not being out of it yet except for his injury, and he is only a red-shirt sophmore.

paward
April 10th, 2008, 04:25 PM
I will be at the GS vs Northeastern game Sept 13. Looking forward to it. NE has a very experience secondary should be interesting.

ButlerGSU
April 10th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Scout.com ranked him the 93rd best QB in the country coming out of high school and after a year of learning on the bench he probably is pretty sharp. I still expect Lowe to challenge him once he is healthy.

Eaglesrus
April 10th, 2008, 08:58 PM
I will be at the GS vs Northeastern game Sept 13. Looking forward to it. NE has a very experience secondary should be interesting.

Just so happens I expect to be at this one too :) Let me know if you have any questions about game day at Paulson and/or you would like to come by our tailgate.

paward
April 10th, 2008, 10:42 PM
Just so happens I expect to be at this one too :) Let me know if you have any questions about game day at Paulson and/or you would like to come by our tailgate.

Ok I will take you up on that one. I am from the Boro so do not need any help on stadium. However, I will be there with some friends and fans of Northeastern. Will be walking around and will look you up. I am a spider now but an original eagle. I go back to the days when the games were played at the highschool (ok my highschool). I try to catch a game every now and again. As a matter of fact enjoyed the NC games in the Boro much better than the two I attended in Chatt. Ok that is another topic!