April 9th, 2008, 12:25 PM
How much is shipping?

AshevilleApp2
April 9th, 2008, 12:40 PM
How much is shipping?

Total with shipping and tax is $44.07

SoCon48
April 9th, 2008, 01:20 PM
I'm definitely going to get one! Just not going to buy anything else on "pre-publication, pre-sale, advanced sale, etc" after getting burned on a pre-publication book last year.
Have heard it is really good! Looking forward to Fan Fest to purchase my copy.

AshevilleApp2
April 9th, 2008, 01:23 PM
I'm definitely going to get one! Just not going to buy anything else on "pre-publication, pre-sale, advanced sale, etc" after getting burned on a pre-publication book last year.

Wow, hope I don't get burned. It's already bought.

SideLine Shooter
April 9th, 2008, 01:27 PM

It is THAT GOOD. Got mine at "THE RING" banquet the other week and it is awesome. A 4 DVD set with Season Highlights and lows, The Fox Sports South "Under the Lights" leading up to and including the Mich. game, The complete televised Mich. game, and of course the National Championship Game. Well worth the money for any App fan and anybody else that is a fan of college football..xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

The Moody1
April 9th, 2008, 03:04 PM

Don't worry he wasn't burned by Goasu.

AppStFan76
April 9th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Total with shipping and tax is $44.07

Sports Fanatic in the Boone Mall is taking pre orders and charging $5 shipping.

AppStFan76
April 9th, 2008, 03:11 PM
I heard that there was only going to be about 1000 more copies and unless demand rose they were not gong to produce more

There will more than likely be a demand with the price $33.33

SoCon48
April 9th, 2008, 05:04 PM

Oh, don't worry, you won't. It's goasu, not an author with a booktour. You're lucky to get to see it in it's entirety soon. I just haven't worn out my Michigan game video yet.

Appaholic69
April 9th, 2008, 06:51 PM
More copies are due in on April 15!

appfan2008
April 11th, 2008, 09:18 AM
I cant wait to get mine...

gvilleapp
April 11th, 2008, 12:54 PM
Just ordered mine. I can't wait to see it.

elkinftball2002
April 11th, 2008, 01:04 PM
just ordered mine is there any dvd's for the first 2 titles?

The Moody1
April 11th, 2008, 01:58 PM
just ordered mine is there any dvd's for the first 2 titles?

I have the DVD for the 2005 season. It is called "Elevated" and, I recall seeing them for sale in the book store last season.

AppStateold299
April 11th, 2008, 02:17 PM
you can look on the bookstore website and get all three dvd's. I have to say the books are very good as well. I have Roadtrip to Ann Arbour and Magic on the Mountain. They are great to read and great pictures. They are currently my coffee table books.

elkinftball2002
April 11th, 2008, 02:58 PM
does anyone have a link to the bookstore web site?

Jerbearasu
April 11th, 2008, 03:10 PM
does anyone have a link to the bookstore web site?

www.bookstore.appstate.edu

I have never seen The Roadtrip to Ann Arbor book though... Where can you get that?

BeauFoster
April 11th, 2008, 08:31 PM

I have never seen The Roadtrip to Ann Arbor book though... Where can you get that?

It was on sale last year through the bookstore (I'm would assume it was available at other locations - Sports Fanatic or others). It was a neat read, though it seemed that it was mostly newspaper articles, reprinted. My wife bought it for me for my birthday, without knowing (I tend to buy my own birthday presents - again, without her knowing) about it. I would bet that there are still copies in the bookstore.

rjg129
April 12th, 2008, 12:19 AM
i just got the email today (4/11)

But its paid for....Cant wait to watch

p.s. My little bro is a Michigan fan, freshman in college. Me being a good big brother, he has seen plenty of App games the last 3yrs (including all the last 2 playoffs and championship games). He does his laundry at my house. Guess what game he will be watching next time he does his laundry?

AppMan
April 12th, 2008, 05:58 AM
I heard that there was only going to be about 1000 more copies and unless demand rose they were not gong to produce more

There will more than likely be a demand with the price $33.33

The university will make copies as long as there is a demand for them.

SideLine Shooter
April 12th, 2008, 07:26 AM

The only place I have seen it is the bookstore.
It is a compilation of sports articles from across the country about the Michigan Game with photos of the game.xbowx

It also starts with the 2005 season with stories and photos of all games leading up to and including the Michigan.xthumbsupx

The correct title - "The Road to Ann Arbor". by Mike Bynum.

A little note- Mike Bynum never paid the photographers for their copyrighted photographs.xeyebrowx

elkinftball2002
April 16th, 2008, 08:45 AM
i have checked the bookstore and goasu for the first 2 dvd's neither place has them anybody know where i could find a copy of each?

AshevilleApp2
April 21st, 2008, 12:42 PM
Got the DVD on Saturday. It's worth every penny.

kirkblitz
April 21st, 2008, 04:26 PM
what is this thing? a copy of all the games from the year?

appmountaineer
April 21st, 2008, 08:31 PM
wow! I just finished watching the Under the Lights Special, and it'll send chills down any mountaineers spine. definitely worth every penny. In response to Kirkblitz, its a 4 disk set with:
disk 1. a season in review-a lot of highlights from every games
disk 2. Michigan game
disk 3. Championship game
disk 4: Under the lights: A date with destiny- shows from fall camp through Michigan win

thmst30
April 21st, 2008, 08:37 PM
Just got mine TODAY!!!!!! Going to cram as much of it in tonight as possible.

appsfan
April 21st, 2008, 08:37 PM
I received my DVDs on Friday. The season in review was awesomw. I did LMAO with the way they showed the Western highlights (with Hi Hi Yikas playing the whole time.) This was the first time that I had seen the full Big 10 Network replay (I had seen the short vesrions) and I thought their announcers did a good job with the broadcast. It is about time to crank up the replay of the Championship Game and listen to those fantastic (with sarcasm) ESPN announcers...

feb18blacksunday
April 21st, 2008, 11:23 PM
I had all three prior, and also have 3 the video made by the nascar guy xthumbsupx hate to pay all that $ for one disc though.

Cleets
April 21st, 2008, 11:53 PM
I might have to get this DVD set...
Watching that Michigan game makes my blood flow and my heart soar...!!!

xbowx

clpboyzzz
April 23rd, 2008, 07:10 PM
Does the season review cover the playoffs?

appsfan
April 23rd, 2008, 10:03 PM
Yes, the season review includes highlights of all of the playoff games. xnodx

SoCon48
April 23rd, 2008, 10:10 PM
Got mine at the Yosef rouser in Charlotte tonight. It's especailly a good deal with the extra games on it.

rjg129
April 24th, 2008, 01:24 AM
ive watched the michigan game 4 times now....everytime, i just say wow

AshevilleApp2
April 24th, 2008, 07:03 AM

It is awesome. I guess because of the TV timeouts what it doesn't show is how exhausted our defense looked in the fourth quarter. Helmets off and down on one knee every time it went to the break. It was a hot day and they had been getting pounded on by a bigger opponent all afternoon.

The fact that they were able to hold Michigan to a field goal try after Armanti threw the interception right after Hart's TD run showed amazing heart.

SoCon48
April 24th, 2008, 07:16 AM

I've watched my tape about 10 times. So far we're 10-0 vs Michigan.xnodx

SoCon48
April 24th, 2008, 07:19 AM
It is awesome. I guess because of the TV timeouts what it doesn't show is how exhausted our defense looked in the fourth quarter. Helmets off and down on one knee every time it went to the break. It was a hot day and they had been getting pounded on by a bigger opponent all afternoon.

The fact that they were able to hold Michigan to a field goal try after Armanti threw the interception right after Hart's TD run showed amazing heart.

JM says we only played 14 guys on defense. Amazing. He said they knew they had to get them in great physical condition because vs Michigan's talent, we couldn't afford to play our second best players much.

AshevilleApp2
April 24th, 2008, 07:26 AM

JM says we only played 14 guys on defense. Amazing. He said they knew they had to get them in great physical condition because vs Michigan's talent, we couldn't afford to play our second best players much.

It worked. The offense showed similar heart in the last drive after not doing much beyond the first possession of the second half.

appsfan
April 24th, 2008, 08:50 PM
I think somewhere in the DVD Coach Moore said that we played 29 players during the whole Michigan game. That doesn't allow any room for substitutions.

SoCon48
April 24th, 2008, 10:04 PM
I think somewhere in the DVD Coach Moore said that we played 29 players during the whole Michigan game. That doesn't allow any room for substitutions.

15 offense 14 defense
Like he said, we couldn't afford to put in many #2's vs the Michigan talent.

Borat
April 25th, 2008, 12:42 PM
wow! I just finished watching the Under the Lights Special, and it'll send chills down any mountaineers spine. definitely worth every penny. In response to Kirkblitz, its a 4 disk set with:
disk 1. a season in review-a lot of highlights from every games
disk 2. Michigan game
disk 3. Championship game
disk 4: Under the lights: A date with destiny- shows from fall camp through Michigan win

How is the quality of the video of the Michigan and Delaware games? I bought the DVDs of the Delaware game from the NCAA store, and the quality isn't that great. I still have the Michigan game and all the playoff games on my DVR, in HD when possible. Also have the Under the Lights program. My wife would be very, very happy if I freed up the space on my DVR.

SideLine Shooter
April 25th, 2008, 01:04 PM
How is the quality of the video of the Michigan and Delaware games? I bought the DVDs of the Delaware game from the NCAA store, and the quality isn't that great. I still have the Michigan game and all the playoff games on my DVR, in HD when possible. Also have the Under the Lights program. My wife would be very, very happy if I freed up the space on my DVR.

EXCELLENT!!!xthumbsupx

AppStFan76
April 25th, 2008, 09:10 PM

Borat,
Just got mine the other day. The quality is VERY NICE!!