PDA

View Full Version : Baaaack from da' Yaaarrrrrd

ngineer
October 2nd, 2005, 04:58 PM
Just rolled in a few minutes ago from Boston. Obviously a great weekend, not just because Lehigh did its job, but Boston is a great city. Spent some time down around the Quncy Market Friday night and watched the Sox/Yankee game at a sports bar.
Saturday was super weather. The left half of my face is sunburned from the exposure one gets from the visitors' side. Great stadium. My first trip there. The sound reverberates in that place. Attendance was a little disappointing (9385), but most likely due to the Red Sox/Yankee game. I thought Lehigh had a great showing--I'd estimate 4,000 on the visitors side--even part of our band showed up in t-shirts and played n the stands making it almost feel llike a home game.
Lehigh did a B to B+ job. Borda made some big mistakes in the first half, but showed the mark of a leader in coming back the way he did. I'd say we're a top 10 team at this point. Good game with the Crusaders coming up!

Lehigh Football Nation
October 2nd, 2005, 10:38 PM
I agree, the Holy Cross game at Goodman should be a good one - and I'm going to be there covering for I-AA.org.

putter
October 2nd, 2005, 10:39 PM
Watched the game on TV. Two good teams and Lehigh sure was in control pretty much the whole time.