PDA

View Full Version : NDSU accepts offer to join Mountain West conference

TheBisonator
April 1st, 2008, 05:51 PM
As reported a couple hours ago by the NDSU student newspaper, The Rectum and the Fargo paper, The Foolem.

ncbears
April 1st, 2008, 06:29 PM
As reported a couple hours ago by the NDSU student newspaper, The Rectum and the Fargo paper, The Foolem.

Not to be a jerk or anything but these April Fools jokes are getting lame.

Here's one for you. TheBisonator is a cool guy! Now that's a great April fools joke.

xcoffeex xcoffeex

hebmskebm
April 1st, 2008, 06:43 PM
And the funny thing about this one is that around 2011 or 2012, it probably wont be a joke.

ncbears
April 1st, 2008, 06:52 PM
And the funny thing about this one is that around 2011 or 2012, it probably wont be a joke.

No way in hell the MWC takes the bison. They don't fit geographically.

Let's not get started on this subject. It's still a lame joke.

bisonguy
April 1st, 2008, 06:52 PM
http://dehoff.smugmug.com/photos/273511248_9dGHN-O.jpg

And yes, that's the 19th ave. north McDonald's, right across the street from the Fargodome. xlolx xlolx xnodx

TheBisonator
April 1st, 2008, 07:39 PM

And yes, that's the 19th ave. north McDonald's, right across the street from the Fargodome. xlolx xlolx xnodx

That's a GOOD ONE Bisonguy. You just got REPPED!!!

Thundar
April 1st, 2008, 07:53 PM
She didn't even get a ticket!! No Joke!!xnonono2x

dakotadan
April 1st, 2008, 08:11 PM
The MAC would have been slightly more believable.

And that picture is classic. xthumbsupx

TheValleyRaider
April 1st, 2008, 08:52 PM
Well, the MWC likes having 9 teams, so clearly this means someone left... xchinscratchx

TCU to the Big 12....TCU to the Big 12 xprayx

AppGrad06
April 1st, 2008, 09:05 PM
Well, the MWC likes having 9 teams, so clearly this means someone left... xchinscratchx

TCU to the Big 12....TCU to the Big 12 xprayx

I can't believe this one actually claimed a victim.xeekx

TheValleyRaider
April 1st, 2008, 11:53 PM
I can't believe this one actually claimed a victim.xeekx

Yeah, if you actually believe TCU's going to the Big 12 xlolx xcoffeex xcoolx

Thunderstruck84
April 2nd, 2008, 10:14 AM
BREAKING NEWS: NFL accepts NDSU as it's 33rd franchise

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=8675309

NFL spokesman Greg Aiello stated "The excellence that NDSU has exhibited during their transitional phase into Division I has proven to the NFL and it's owners that they should be in a class of their own."

NDSU will not be part of a division in the NFL. However, 16 NFL franchises will be given the privilege of facing the Bison in a legitimate football contest during the regular season, after which NDSU will receive an automatic bid into the Super Bowl and the 12 other playoff teams will compete in the normal playoff system with the champion earning the right to be slaughtered by the Bison in the Super Bowl.

spelunker64
April 2nd, 2008, 01:14 PM
Not to be a jerk or anything but these April Fools jokes are getting lame.

Here's one for you. TheBisonator is a cool guy! Now that's a great April fools joke.

xcoffeex xcoffeex

Still bitter about all those losses the last couple years aren't you...

Canyoncat
April 2nd, 2008, 01:51 PM
BREAKING NEWS: NFL accepts NDSU as it's 33rd franchise

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=8675309

Hey that news id number is a great choice to use!! xthumbsupx

ncbears
April 2nd, 2008, 03:04 PM
Still bitter about all those losses the last couple years aren't you...

Nope. I don't know off the top of my head but I think we hold the advantage over the bison over the past 10 years.

xcoffeex xcoffeex

It's still a lame joke.

McTailGator
April 2nd, 2008, 03:12 PM
That's what they get for screwing up her damn order again!

bisonguy
April 2nd, 2008, 03:38 PM
That's a GOOD ONE Bisonguy. You just got REPPED!!!

Thanks for the opportunity to actually use that photo. :D

NorCalJack
April 2nd, 2008, 04:50 PM
Well if NDSU goes to MWC, you have to take SDSU with you. We are a package deal. SDSU would not accept the Gateway conference invitation without including the Bison.

Go State!!!
Go Jacks!!!

Stat Boy
April 2nd, 2008, 05:01 PM
lol

TheBisonator
April 2nd, 2008, 06:59 PM
Nope. I don't know off the top of my head but I think we hold the advantage over the bison over the past 10 years.

Yeah, and look how it all turned out... Good for you?? Good for us.

ncbears
April 2nd, 2008, 07:54 PM
Yeah, and look how it all turned out... Good for you?? Good for us.

you just keep making lame April fools jokes and keep pretending you're cool!

Go Bison
April 2nd, 2008, 08:33 PM
Well if NDSU goes to MWC, you have to take SDSU with you. We are a package deal. SDSU would not accept the Gateway conference invitation without including the Bison.

Go State!!!
Go Jacks!!!

That is true, and SDSU wouldn't have gone DI if NDSU wouldn't have pushed for it. So far it is working out really well for both. xthumbsupx

Frosty The Snowbuff
April 3rd, 2008, 06:02 AM
That's what they get for screwing up her damn order again!

Looks like somebody didn't have their brake today....(Corny I know)...

But this is funny to me because it reminded me of the time my mom ran through a Circle-K (and SOMEHOW got away with it....They thanked her and claimed it as an excuse to get new windows using their insurance.....WTF)

Once again......Why ain't I'm that lucky xnonono2x

spelunker64
April 3rd, 2008, 11:15 AM

xcoffeex xcoffeex

It's still a lame joke.

Yes, were 1-3 in the last 10 years, but 22-8 all time...xrolleyesx

ncbears
April 3rd, 2008, 12:27 PM
Yes, were 1-3 in the last 10 years, but 22-8 all time...xrolleyesx

ssshh... ;)

Not to derail this stupid thread anymore, but we need to get the old NCC powerhouses back to playing eachother. Actually, was SDSU really a NCC powerhouse in football? A solid football program, but I wouldn't say a powerhouse like UNC and NDSU.

spelunker64
April 3rd, 2008, 12:43 PM
ssshh... ;)

Not to derail this stupid thread anymore, but we need to get the old NCC powerhouses back to playing eachother. Actually, was SDSU really a NCC powerhouse in football? A solid football program, but I wouldn't say a powerhouse like UNC and NDSU.

They've made a big upgrade since going DI, but yes in the days of the NCC it was NDSU, UNC, and und...

NorCalJack
April 8th, 2008, 03:25 PM
That is true, and SDSU wouldn't have gone DI if NDSU wouldn't have pushed for it. So far it is working out really well for both. xthumbsupx

Amen to that Brotherxthumbsupx

RabidRabbit
April 8th, 2008, 04:46 PM
They've made a big upgrade since going DI, but yes in the days of the NCC it was NDSU, UNC, and und...

Yep, SDSU was usually in the top half, but couldn't pull off a title. Usually to 4 yds and cloud of snow Bison, and Sue, and later years, Bears.

Definitely more a contender now in FCS than in NCC. xthumbsupx