PDA

View Full Version : Need help from App fans

mountaineer in Cane Land
March 31st, 2008, 11:27 PM
Hi guys,

I need your help, I'm a 89' grad who is trying to decorate my home office in app gear (paintings,rugs,etc). My problem is I live in South Florida, and it is impossable to get app gear. I tried to call the university store, but they were useless. Do ya'll know any stores in Boone that I can contact, any information you can give me would be great, thanks again, go Mountaineers!!!

KiddBrewer
March 31st, 2008, 11:29 PM
Address:
Sports Fanatic
Boone Mall
Boone, NC 28607

Phone:
(828) 264-1141

They have a pretty large collection of Appalachian gear. I dont know how helpful they will be, but probably your best bet if not the bookstore.

Appstate29
April 1st, 2008, 12:15 AM
i've seen an ASU rug at lowe's that you can special order, its the Appalachian Logo with the davey jones face, not the block A. On Ebay I saw some ASU Tiffany lamps with the block A that looked awesome.

AshevilleApp2
April 1st, 2008, 06:57 AM
I haven't looked on e-bay in a while, but they had a print from the Michigan game that I have framed in my office, with ticket included!

Mountaineer Mania and Appalachian Tees may have some stuff as well.

AppMan
April 1st, 2008, 07:27 AM
Hi guys,

I need your help, I'm a 89' grad who is trying to decorate my home office in app gear (paintings,rugs,etc). My problem is I live in South Florida, and it is impossable to get app gear. I tried to call the university store, but they were useless. Do ya'll know any stores in Boone that I can contact, any information you can give me would be great, thanks again, go Mountaineers!!!

Their online ordering isn't up and running yet, buy Jody will be as much help as anyone. Here is the Sports Fanatic web page that is dedicated to ASU.

http://www.appfanatic.com/

Touchdown Yosef
April 1st, 2008, 07:27 AM
amazon.com has some App gear as well as a few other sites. Just do a google search and I am sure you'll find some different merchandise. Good Luck.

appsfan
April 1st, 2008, 07:57 PM
You can try The Conference Store. They have mainly ACC stuff but they do carry several Appalachian items. I think the web address is:
www.theconferencestore.com.

ASUG8
April 2nd, 2008, 09:17 AM
You can try The Conference Store. They have mainly ACC stuff but they do carry several Appalachian items. I think the web address is:
www.theconferencestore.com.

Beat me to it....

You could also try this:

Mountaineer Mania
497 W King St
Boone, NC 28607
Phone: (828) 262-5234

Let me know what you're looking for and I might be able to hook you up.

Richmond Mountaineer
April 2nd, 2008, 11:42 AM
Sports Crazy (formerly the Lockerroom) at Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach 843-272-3237 has a good bit of ASU stuff. Furnished most of my office threw them. Talk to Brian. He's great and very helpful.

mountaineer in Cane Land
April 2nd, 2008, 09:16 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks for all your help, I have already contacted some of the stores and have placed some orders. I knew that if there is one thing I can count on, it is my fellow mountaineers. Thanks again