PDA

View Full Version : It's official...NAU isn't very good

Lumberjacks76
October 1st, 2005, 11:45 PM
Losing to Weber and now Sacramento State on the road???

This is a 4-7 team at best.

Paul

TulsaBobcat
October 1st, 2005, 11:52 PM
Jerome is getting fired! I bet when he gets back to Flagstaff he will find out that his house is already for sale.

Lumberjacks76
October 2nd, 2005, 12:05 AM
Did that 9-4 NAU team from 2003 magically disappear or something? We have basically the same players from that squad, minus Clarence Moore, and we totally stink.

Paul

AZGrizFan
October 2nd, 2005, 12:08 AM
Did that 9-4 NAU team from 2003 magically disappear or something? We have basically the same players from that squad, minus Clarence Moore, and we totally stink.

Paul

Maybe THAT (2003) was the anomaly? I think Weber is better than they've been given credit for, but there's really no excuse for losing to Suc State. 4 wins might be pushing it at this point! :eek: :eek:

McNeese75
October 2nd, 2005, 12:28 AM

Paul

Well, Moore was a pretty important cog in that team and your QB has never been the same since his frosh year.

igo4uni
October 2nd, 2005, 08:24 AM
I just hope NAU doesn't pull it together for the last game of the season in the UNI-Dome!! :D

peace

igo4uni

nevadagriz
October 3rd, 2005, 12:09 AM
What happened to jerome? He was on the bench with a ice pack and garbage can he did not look good. Did he get hit on the sidelines?

Green Cookie Monster
October 3rd, 2005, 12:17 PM
What happened to jerome? He was on the bench with a ice pack and garbage can he did not look good. Did he get hit on the sidelines?

Its called the eighteen wheel Hornet express. Yes, Sac State has had it fair share of coaching talent, pun, but it recruits great players and when they are focused you see an asswhoopin like happened to NAU. Sac did it to MSU last year.

If we could just hit on all cylinders every game, every quarter.

nevadagriz
October 3rd, 2005, 12:20 PM
I heard he got hit while breaking up a fight between two players(on e-griz)

CatFan22
October 3rd, 2005, 03:23 PM
Maybe it's the new uni's? I actually have no clue why NAU isn't winning the games they should. I had them 4 in the BSC this year, but the Big Sky is such a toss up, it's hard to predict anything this year.

touchdown
October 3rd, 2005, 03:57 PM
player was getting up and jerome got hit by his helmet as he got up, no fight that's for sure!