PDA

View Full Version : ASU spring practice summary article

DLS
March 31st, 2008, 09:45 AM
http://tinyurl.com/2ot8bl

because i know everyone is dieing to find out.:)

AppGrad06
March 31st, 2008, 09:57 AM
Scott Satterfield, the Mountaineers’ quarterback coach, said that Edwards has put on weight and was up to 177 pounds this spring.

nice to see AE beefing up a bit

AppStFan76
March 31st, 2008, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the link. Good stuff!

HighRyder08
March 31st, 2008, 10:22 AM
D.J. Smith is gonna do work this year!

CharlestonAppFan
March 31st, 2008, 12:02 PM
Moore said that the new indoor practice complex, in place for spring practice for the first time, was a major help this spring.

“That made all the difference in the world,” Moore said. “You could plan practices and stay on schedule. We got a lot more done without interruption because of that. Now if the weather is bad, you don’t skip and waste a practice. You just go inside.”

I believe this is going to pay off more than any of us realize....being able to practice consistantly is a major key for any sport.

neersnbeers
March 31st, 2008, 12:09 PM
Moore said that the new indoor practice complex, in place for spring practice for the first time, was a major help this spring.

“That made all the difference in the world,” Moore said. “You could plan practices and stay on schedule. We got a lot more done without interruption because of that. Now if the weather is bad, you don’t skip and waste a practice. You just go inside.”

I believe this is going to pay off more than any of us realize....being able to practice consistantly is a major key for any sport.

Will definately elliminate canceling practice for those heavy late afternoon summer storms.

AppGrad06
March 31st, 2008, 12:15 PM
Will definately elliminate canceling practice for those heavy late afternoon summer storms.

those were always annoying b/c they come out of nowhere and last like 30 minutes but it's always the exact 30 minutes you are trying to go somewhere

neersnbeers
March 31st, 2008, 12:32 PM
those were always annoying b/c they come out of nowhere and last like 30 minutes but it's always the exact 30 minutes you are trying to go somewhere

I know right.? Always bout the time I've left work early to get on the water. Pisses me offxnonono2x