PDA

View Full Version : Patsy (Recruiting) Ratings - Lehigh

Lehigh74
March 29th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Hey Carney, the original Lehigh recruiting list had 27 players. The list that was published in the Spring Prospectus includes a 28th player - Mark Wickware a 6-3 220 pound TE from Cherry Hill, NJ. Can you wave your magic wand and see if it changes the number of Patsy points?

colorless raider
March 30th, 2008, 08:45 AM
Reportely bucknell has addeda All-State qb from Florida named David Noshay. What does this do for the Bison? I think alot!!:(

bison137
March 30th, 2008, 09:55 PM
Reportely bucknell has addeda All-State qb from Florida named David Noshay. What does this do for the Bison? I think alot!!:(

Source??

APPALACHIANstate
March 30th, 2008, 10:07 PM
David Noshay #11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc6dhs6h1Qw

jdb037
March 30th, 2008, 11:02 PM
In the spring preview, Bucknell is saying that Andrew Lair (currently abroad) is returning in the fall to play QB, so it seems like we will have plenty to choose from come August.

http://bucknellbison.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/032808aaa.html

Lehigh Football Nation
March 30th, 2008, 11:09 PM
I'm used to having threads hijacked by Lafayette fans.....

... but never, ever Bucknell ones. :p

Hoyadestroya85
March 30th, 2008, 11:24 PM
seems kinda small for a TE...
I have a vested interest in Lehigh, given that we have to play you guys year after year.. I'm thinking close game but Villanova win

RichH2
March 31st, 2008, 09:59 AM
Wickware an A-S group4 NJ LB ,2,yrs, 1* on Scout was originally on LU possibles list but reportedly went DivII schollie,might be a bit small for TE but according to Scout runs 4.5/40

Fordham
March 31st, 2008, 10:24 AM
good stuff, fellas.

We just had our Meet the Recruits night last week and saw film on what appears to be a really impressive group for us. To continue with the point of this thread, Coach Masella reported 3 new additions to our published list as well:

1. Guy Germinaro - Guy G - film (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZqacr1v_-k) LB/FB - captain of Don Bosco Prep in NJ.

2. We took a flyer on a 6'7 270lb OL from St. Thomas Aquinas in FL who has only played one year of organized football. He looked very athletic on film but is certainly a project.

3. Signed another kicker to help try and replace arguably our team MVP from last year, Ben Dato.

Again, seemingly good stuff all around the PL this year, fellas. If you're sitting in a corner office at PL headquarters, do you look at these lists and ask "what's the problem?" or "where is the need for schollies?"

Lehigh Football Nation
March 31st, 2008, 12:03 PM
Added Mr. Wickware officially to the list of recruits.

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com

colorless raider
March 31st, 2008, 12:15 PM
Colgate vidoes supposed to be up on the web later today.

Andy
March 31st, 2008, 12:17 PM
Again, seemingly good stuff all around the PL this year, fellas. If you're sitting in a corner office at PL headquarters, do you look at these lists and ask "what's the problem?" or "where is the need for schollies?"

Absolutely! But don't blame us at LC. With the recent three-peat and the $30 million dollar facility upgrade we could have blown the lid off this thing, but in deference to the "scholarship issue" we toned it down (yeah, that's the ticket). Now I feel thrown under the bus by the likes of Colgate and Fordham with their fantastic classes. Someone has to remind those guys--there's no "I" in "League."

Fordham
March 31st, 2008, 02:53 PM
Absolutely! But don't blame us at LC. With the recent three-peat and the $30 million dollar facility upgrade we could have blown the lid off this thing, but in deference to the "scholarship issue" we toned it down (yeah, that's the ticket). Now I feel thrown under the bus by the likes of Colgate and Fordham with their fantastic classes. Someone has to remind those guys--there's no "I" in "League."

HA! And for the record, we seriously hope to emulate the Pards in turning things down a notch immediately following our own 3peat AND $30MM facilities upgrade!!

xthumbsupx

MDFAN
March 31st, 2008, 05:43 PM

I thought he was offrered by Colgate? I can't find where he signed with Bucknell.

Andy
April 1st, 2008, 08:49 AM
HA! And for the record, we seriously hope to emulate the Pards in turning things down a notch immediately following our own 3peat AND $30MM facilities upgrade!!

xthumbsupx

xlolx.......seriously though I think your point re the scholarship question is valid and I was thinking the same as I read some of the lists. It can't help the argument when the coach of the program seemingly leading the call for scholarships says "I feel that this is one of our better classes." In the end though the issue won't come down to a perceived increase in the quality of the recruiting classes but on wins and losses vs the Ivy and scholarship teams.

ngineer
April 1st, 2008, 11:56 AM
xlolx.......seriously though I think your point re the scholarship question is valid and I was thinking the same as I read some of the lists. It can't help the argument when the coach of the program seemingly leading the call for scholarships says "I feel that this is one of our better classes." In the end though the issue won't come down to a perceived increase in the quality of the recruiting classes but on wins and losses vs the Ivy and scholarship teams.

Agreed. If a growing separation keeps expanding, action will have to be taken one way or the other.