October 1st, 2005, 05:37 PM
End of the first still 7-0

Tribe4SF
October 1st, 2005, 05:45 PM
First and goal Tigers, at the 1.

TD Towson.

Doc Blue Hen
October 1st, 2005, 05:45 PM
UD's defense horrid - could very well be Towson's first A-10 win. Town on UD 2.

Tribe4SF
October 1st, 2005, 05:46 PM
Two long drives for Towson. Run and pass balance.

Doc Blue Hen
October 1st, 2005, 05:55 PM
Another Hen injury, they just lost the center.

ccd494
October 1st, 2005, 05:57 PM
Heard on the Maine broadcast:

"Towson 14 Delaware 0 in the second, that's gotta be a misprint"

umassfan
October 1st, 2005, 05:58 PM
Hens always start slow... if this was with 1 min left then Id feel the hens were in trouble but they still have 2+ qts left.

ccd494
October 1st, 2005, 06:01 PM
They also mentioned Delaware being a slow starting team.

Tribe4SF
October 1st, 2005, 06:02 PM
FG Delaware. 14-3 Towson with 5 and change in the half.

Tribe4SF
October 1st, 2005, 06:04 PM
Kick return to the 42.

Doc Blue Hen
October 1st, 2005, 06:26 PM
14-3 at the half.

Sam Adams
October 1st, 2005, 06:27 PM
Hens will have to regroup at halftime. Towson looks to be playing solid tackle football thus far.

Doc Blue Hen
October 1st, 2005, 07:04 PM
21-3 Towson. They are picking apart the Hen defense.

Doc Blue Hen
October 1st, 2005, 07:08 PM
TD UD. Towson 21-10.

Doc Blue Hen
October 1st, 2005, 07:22 PM
TD pass to Cuff. 21-17 Towson.

th0m
October 1st, 2005, 07:26 PM
Any place I can listen/see this game online?

Doc Blue Hen
October 1st, 2005, 07:31 PM
http://www.wrdx.com/pages/hensfootball.html

th0m
October 1st, 2005, 07:33 PM
Sweet, thanks!

Doc Blue Hen
October 1st, 2005, 07:39 PM
End of 3rd - Towson 21- UD 17

Eaglegus2
October 1st, 2005, 07:56 PM
TD Hens!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doc Blue Hen
October 1st, 2005, 07:56 PM
TD UD! UD 24 Towson 21

Doc Blue Hen
October 1st, 2005, 08:09 PM
TD Towson - 28 - 24 Towson 4:15 left.

Doc Blue Hen
October 1st, 2005, 08:22 PM
TD Hens!!! 31-28 UD

Doc Blue Hen
October 1st, 2005, 08:29 PM
TD Towson 35 - 31 . 38 secs left.

skinny_uncle
October 1st, 2005, 08:30 PM
Sounds like another wild finish.

lugo02
October 1st, 2005, 08:30 PM
Damn, Towson did what Lehigh and Holy Cross failed to do. Good performace from a former PL team.

LEHIGH61
October 1st, 2005, 08:31 PM
Go Tigers

LEHIGH61
October 1st, 2005, 08:32 PM
Yes!! Yes!!! Yes!!!

lugo02
October 1st, 2005, 08:33 PM
Delaware = Bottom Feeder in A-12

blur2005
October 1st, 2005, 08:35 PM
Delaware = Bottom Feeder in A-12
What the hell...Delaware is no bottom feeder. They beat Lehigh, didn't they? Good win for Towson, though. That program is on the move.

lugo02
October 1st, 2005, 08:37 PM
Towson now have their biggest win since they upset Lehigh in 2002, IMHO

lugo02
October 1st, 2005, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by Blur2005
What the hell...Delaware is no bottom feeder. They beat Lehigh, didn't they? Good win for Towson, though. That program is on the move.

Towson have 1 more win than Delaware in the A-12 right?

Hansel
October 1st, 2005, 08:39 PM
If Delaware is a bottom feeder... what does that make Lehigh?????

Doc Blue Hen
October 1st, 2005, 08:39 PM
Congrats to Towson. UD proved to be the pretender that most thought they were. Yes, the Hens lost to a FORMER PL team - not an active one. ;)

hawkineer
October 1st, 2005, 08:44 PM
Go Tigers
Amazing - a Lehigh fan rooting for what was clearly the most disliked team in the PL. Towson is hardly worth rooting for regardless of the opponent.

It appears that playing with fire finally caught up with UD. Listened to the game. They could not stop Towson in the last two drives. Their defense was non-existent. However, it also sounds like UD has plenty of injuries for so early in the year. The QB was trying to punt.

I was actually hoping they do well. It makes the LU loss look better. However, the Hens may be in for a very long A-10 season.

Killtoppers90
October 1st, 2005, 08:47 PM
That must have been one heck of a game.

lugo02
October 1st, 2005, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by Hawkineer
I was actually hoping they do well. It makes the LU loss look better. However, the Hens may be in for a very long A-10 season.

The Lehigh loss was a very bad lost. Even if Delaware had gone undefeated in the season, the Lehigh lost to Delaware is not justifiable and unredeemable.

Doc Blue Hen
October 1st, 2005, 08:52 PM
However, the Hens may be in for a very long A-10 season.[/QUOTE]

Yeah anybody can throw on the UD secondary, and the Hens play Hofstra next week. Again congrats to Towson - they wanted the win more and showed it at the end of the game.

skinny_uncle
October 1st, 2005, 08:52 PM
:confused: :eek:

RatboyNU
October 1st, 2005, 08:55 PM
just to point out that was Towsons first ever Atlantic 10 conference win since joining the conference.

mainejeff
October 1st, 2005, 09:11 PM
That's ironic.

colgate13
October 1st, 2005, 09:12 PM
That's ironic.

Irony has a funny way of doing that. :confused:

hawkineer
October 1st, 2005, 09:17 PM
Just a question to the Delaware faithful. Would it not be beneficial for UD to play at least one early season non-league game on the road rather than load up on home games? It seems that this would help better prepare the team, especially the younger players, for tough in-conference road games. For example, early this year, UNH goes on the road against Cal-Davis, JMU goes to Coastal Carolina, and UMASS goes on the road to Colgate. While they each risked an out-of-conference loss in the case of JMU and UMass, it also helps prepare them to play away from the friendly confines of their home stadium in league play. The question really is "Isn't the risk of losing an early season out-of-conference road game worth the benefit of better setting up the team for conference play later?".

Certainly, despite the loss in Newark, playing that kind of game in that environment will pay dividends down the road for LU. In fact, I think it helped today in Cambridge.

By the way, after watching some of the JMU @ Hofstra game today, they are going to be tough to beat in the A-10 South. They were dominant in the 2nd half. They pounded the crap out of the Hofstra QB.

Grizo406
October 1st, 2005, 09:51 PM
What in the world is goin' on in Henville? :confused: :eek:

Tribe4SF
October 1st, 2005, 09:59 PM
What in the world is goin' on in Henville? :confused: :eek:

Depth was a concern for Delaware, even before all the injuries they've suffered. Other than Omar Cuff, they just don't have the playmakers they've had the past couple of years. Especially on defense.

catbob
October 1st, 2005, 10:03 PM
I knew Towson was improved, and Hen fans had been saying they weren't deserving of their ranking all week, but this still shocked me. :confused:

TigerFan17
October 1st, 2005, 10:30 PM
Towson is hardly worth rooting for regardless of the opponent.

You sir, can **** off.

TigerFan17
October 1st, 2005, 10:31 PM
Thanks to everyone who gave us some love...finally.

I know it was not a typical UD squad, but some of us are tired of hearin jerkoffs like the quoted above run their mouths.

Good win for our program, you have to start somewhere.

rcny46
October 1st, 2005, 10:35 PM

I know it was not a typical UD squad, but some of us are tired of hearin jerkoffs like the quoted above run their mouths.

That first A-10 win was a long time coming,but congrats on a BIG win tonight!

lugo02
October 1st, 2005, 10:36 PM

Some of us are still angry that you beat us in 2002, but I am happy for you... I love it when the underdogs win.

ISUMatt
October 1st, 2005, 10:52 PM
Well UD I hope you guys recover quickly and get well, it just wouldnt be right if Delaware wasnt primed for a Championship run in December!!

89Hen
October 1st, 2005, 11:04 PM
Just got back from the game. Congrats Tigers, you should have won by more. Towson tried their hardest to give UD the victory with what seemed to be 20 penalties for about 200 yards in the mid part of the game (3rd quarter especially). At one point I think TU had more penalty yards than UD had on offense. I really thought when the Hens closed the gap to 21-17 that they were going to continue to score and continue to hold, but the D was not tackling, too many wide open receivers and too many runs allowed to bounce outside. Losing Mike Weber (Punter) ended up being a huge blow as Sonny did an admirable job, but was not able to punt the ball out of the UD end on that last possession.

It was announced as a record crowd, the Hens had a good contingent there and brought the band. I do have to say though Tiger fans, you have some foul mouthed students..... namely the girls. :cool:

ChickenMan
October 1st, 2005, 11:11 PM
Congrats to Towson on their first A10 win. They really showed something by bouncing back after blowing two leads to pull out a last minute win over UD. However this game only established what I already knew... UD is not a serious contender in 1AA this year. The Hens are far to inconsistant... not just game to game... but series to series and the fact is... they really haven't shown much improvement since the opening game vs Lehigh. UD will play a spoiler role in the A10 this year... they are not good enough to consistently win vs conference opponents... but they do have enough talent that should they play well... they can upset the apple cart of an A10 contender. UD may only win 6 or so games this year... but I wouldn't be shocked if one of those wins was an upset over a highly ranked A10 contender.

mainejeff
October 1st, 2005, 11:25 PM
Would that be JMU or UMass you are talking about? ;)

BlueHen2006
October 1st, 2005, 11:47 PM
My first post on the site...yeah!

I just got back to Delaware from the Towson game...Wow. In what has become typical Delaware fashion, we were outplayed in the first half and came out fighting in the second half. I am really glad that we were able to come back and at least make it exciting, but gone are the days of Andy Hall and a rush defense that holds the leading rusher in I-AA to 46 yards!

I really thought that with 1:17 left and a 31-28 lead we had it locked. But the defense has been our greatest weakness and it finally caught up with us. You can't blame Riccio for all the mistakes. Perhaps he deserves the blame for some of them, but he stepped up to punt with Weber went down, and brought the Hens back in the game during the third quarter.

The UD sports website now says the following: Towson Stuns Fifth-Ranked Delaware, 35-31, in Blue Hens’ Atlantic 10 Opener. Maybe the players were shocked, but I wasn't. No team in the A-10 is a pushover, and I hope that those loud-mouthed, cocky UD students who give the rest of a bad reputation will realize that.

It was great to see such a great turnout of UD fans, but congrats to Towson for having a record crowd that overflowed out of their student section. I am sure they feel as proud and excited as we did after the big win in Annapolis in 2003.

It will be very interestering to see how the A-10 conference schedule plays out. I wouldn't be surprised if Delaware doesn't make it to the postseason this year. Then again, this game may be a wake-up call. The seven home games this year might also prove extremenly helpful. In three years as a student, we've lost only 2 at home.

GO HENS!

mainejeff
October 2nd, 2005, 12:11 AM
You're right. I'm not putting the nails in the Delaware coffin until someone in the A-10 beats them in Newark.

umassfan
October 2nd, 2005, 01:06 AM
You're right. I'm not putting the nails in the Delaware coffin until someone in the A-10 beats them in Newark.
11/15 Mark it down!

umassfan
October 2nd, 2005, 01:08 AM
Would that be JMU or UMass you are talking about? ;)
That must be JMU because UDs poor offense will not score on our D and their secondary will not shut down Coen and company.

saint0917
October 2nd, 2005, 06:20 AM
If Delaware is a bottom feeder... what does that make Lehigh?????

Pond scum ;) :D

umassfan
October 2nd, 2005, 06:29 AM
Whats everyone gona say when UD opens the A10 season 0-2 after a loss to Hofstra?

ChickenMan
October 2nd, 2005, 06:43 AM
11/15 Mark it down!

Right... UMass is going to walk into the Tub in November and pick up and easy win... :rolleyes:

Even if UD only wins a few more games this year... UMass is still very likely to be one those W's.

Sam Adams
October 2nd, 2005, 07:28 AM
thats mighty big squawking from a hen that just got dragged to the woodhouse and spanked by celler dweller towson state.

ChickenMan
October 2nd, 2005, 07:30 AM
thats mighty big squawking from a hen that just got dragged to the woodhouse and spanked by celler dweller towson state.

Not really... UD owns UMass.... plain and simple.

PS... Towson is 3-4 all-time vs UD

UMass is 4-22... ;)

umassfan
October 2nd, 2005, 07:51 AM
Not really... UD owns UMass.... plain and simple.

PS... Towson is 3-4 all-time vs UD

UMass is 4-22... ;)
Just think... the hens were the first ever A10 win for Towson :eek:

umassfan
October 2nd, 2005, 07:52 AM
Right... UMass is going to walk into the Tub in November and pick up and easy win... :rolleyes:

Even if UD only wins a few more games this year... UMass is still very likely to be one those W's.
With this years hens.... I wouldnt count your chickens before they hatch.

ChickenMan
October 2nd, 2005, 07:57 AM
With this years hens.... I wouldnt count your chickens before they hatch.

Originally Posted by umassfan
11/15 Mark it down!

Right... only a umassfan can do that... ;)

umassfan
October 2nd, 2005, 08:04 AM
Right... only a umassfan can do that... ;)

Its a long way before 11/15 but with your injury issue and lack of depth to start with... its looking like a long year for the hens in A10 play.

hawkineer
October 2nd, 2005, 08:04 AM

See - that's why Patriot Leaguers have a hard time rooting for the Tigers. We put up with this stuff from a team that was a perennial underachiever for seven years. :eek:

I agree that anytime you beat one of 1-AA's top programs, its a very good win for TU. I guess time will tell if this was a bolt of lightning or an indication that TU's finally turning the corner in the A-10.

ChickenMan
October 2nd, 2005, 08:10 AM
Its a long way before 11/15 but with your injury issue and lack of depth to start with... its looking like a long year for the hens in A10 play.

not as long as you think.... the correct date is 11/5

umassfan
October 2nd, 2005, 08:26 AM
not as long as you think.... the correct date is 11/5
Well damn... donno where I got the 15th from

BlueHen2006
October 2nd, 2005, 08:47 AM
The Nov. 5 game is going to be intense, no doubt. But we've got 4 A-10 (and therefore tough) games before that. A bad or good month can define a college season!

Eagles_Cliff
October 2nd, 2005, 10:11 AM
This was a great win for Towson. I can empathize with a program like UD in being the standard for measurement by every team they play. It's especially tough hearing it when you know your team isn't up to its own standard. UD will be back and will still be tough in Newark.

I do have a question for the UMass faithful. What makes you think you have such a "great D". I've read that opinion in several threads. Does it come from defeating powerhouse Rhode Island?

UMass is also a team who can beat you on any given saturday, but the record shows the Minutemen to be a '?' at this point.

Everyone in the SoCon thought Wofford and Western Carolina were "on their way" with victories over GSU and Furman. A few weeks later they lose to Chattanooga and Citadel.

If Towson beats Rhode Island by more than 8 points next week, I guess UMass will feel fortunate they don't have to face the Tigers

89Hen
October 2nd, 2005, 10:43 AM
I do have a question for the UMass faithful. What makes you think you have such a "great D".
Cliff, it's just that several of the UMass fans think they have the best everything, every year. :cool:

TigerFan17
October 2nd, 2005, 11:33 AM
I don't think everyone should expect us to be any sort of force in the A-10 after this win. We are still clawing our way up to being on par in this league.

Just because we won one game doesn't mean we've turned our whole program around. I'm not expecting much more from this season, but its possible we could win another game or two.

Great win...I'm loving it...much to the chagrin of hawkineer.

Sam Adams
October 2nd, 2005, 03:12 PM
Dear former #6 Team in the Country:

Enjoy fifth place in the A10 South. See you soon.

See you soon!

The Rest of the A10.

xlolx :lmao: :asswhip: :lmao: xprost2x xlolx :lmao:

umassfan
October 2nd, 2005, 03:55 PM
This was a great win for Towson. I can empathize with a program like UD in being the standard for measurement by every team they play. It's especially tough hearing it when you know your team isn't up to its own standard. UD will be back and will still be tough in Newark.

I do have a question for the UMass faithful. What makes you think you have such a "great D". I've read that opinion in several threads. Does it come from defeating powerhouse Rhode Island?

UMass is also a team who can beat you on any given saturday, but the record shows the Minutemen to be a '?' at this point.

Everyone in the SoCon thought Wofford and Western Carolina were "on their way" with victories over GSU and Furman. A few weeks later they lose to Chattanooga and Citadel.

If Towson beats Rhode Island by more than 8 points next week, I guess UMass will feel fortunate they don't have to face the Tigers
We have the number 1 pass eff D, number 1 in pts allowed, number 1 in yards allowed.... that is why we have the number 1 D.

LEHIGH61
October 2nd, 2005, 05:02 PM
If you have any idea of the history of UD and Lehigh, you would root against UD no matter who they play. Perhaps you are too young to know the history. Doesn't anybody ever notice how much UD hates too play on the road. They have 7 home games this year - SEVEN! They're so used to playing in the comfort of UD Stadium in front of the UD ying-yang fans that they can't seem to play well in away games. I sure wish yhey would agree to a home-and home series with Lehigh. BUT THEY WON"T DO IT!

FightinBluHen51
October 2nd, 2005, 05:34 PM
If you have any idea of the history of UD and Lehigh, you would root against UD no matter who they play. Perhaps you are too young to know the history. Doesn't anybody ever notice how much UD hates too play on the road. They have 7 home games this year - SEVEN! They're so used to playing in the comfort of UD Stadium in front of the UD ying-yang fans that they can't seem to play well in away games. I sure wish yhey would agree to a home-and home series with Lehigh. BUT THEY WON"T DO IT!

Glad you are so graicious in our defeat. :D SHEET HAPPENS, we'll deal and move on.

Catsfan
October 2nd, 2005, 07:30 PM
Coach Combs of TU on describing how big a win it was: "We beat a program we aspire to be like."

Eagles_Cliff
October 2nd, 2005, 07:36 PM
We have the number 1 pass eff D, number 1 in pts allowed, number 1 in yards allowed.... that is why we have the number 1 D.

WOW!! I didnt realize the statistics made the UMass D so awesome. Thank You for correcting me. The UMass D should be terrifying to all!! Other Super Defenses (according to stats) are Hampton, San Diego, Dayton, Howard, Alabama A&M, and Illinois St. .......watchout for this bunch I-AA!

MR. CHICKEN
October 2nd, 2005, 08:02 PM
Well damn... donno where I got the 15th from

MAYBE....PULLED IT OUTTA YER...UMA$$!....:p....BRRAAAWWWWKKKKK!

NOVEMBER 15th..IS UH TUESDAY...UH FREAKIN' TUESDAY!!...:eek:...AWK!

89Hen
October 2nd, 2005, 08:26 PM
Doesn't anybody ever notice how much UD hates too play on the road. They have 7 home games this year - SEVEN! They're so used to playing in the comfort of UD Stadium in front of the UD ying-yang fans that they can't seem to play well in away games. I sure wish yhey would agree to a home-and home series with Lehigh. BUT THEY WON"T DO IT!
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: Awwww, poor wittle Wehigh fans got their panties all in a bunch. :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

McUMass
October 3rd, 2005, 12:12 AM
I personally cant wait for the game on the 5th... regardless of injuries, stats, or whatever else it will still be a good game because that's what rivalries are. No matter who wins it wont be a landslide.

As far as UMass fans thinking they have the best of the best... sure the defense is good but the best tend to remain good until the end so lets not get all carried away with statistics. We have Northeastern on the docket, so the only thing that should matter is next Saturday, not a month from now.

Good win for Towson, welcome to the A-10 ;)

umassfan
October 3rd, 2005, 01:06 AM
WOW!! I didnt realize the statistics made the UMass D so awesome. Thank You for correcting me. The UMass D should be terrifying to all!! Other Super Defenses (according to stats) are Hampton, San Diego, Dayton, Howard, Alabama A&M, and Illinois St. .......watchout for this bunch I-AA!
We shut down the number three offense in the nation just a week ago... those teams you mentioned do not play in the A10 nor the kind of schedule we do... so that makes our stats even more impressive.

LEHIGH61
October 3rd, 2005, 09:46 AM
You really got away with one in the Lehigh game and now you mock the fact that Delaware gets away with HOMER scheduling all the time. You suck on the road. Hence, no games at Goodman. Goodbye, bad luck, and may the good Lord punish you by having UD watch the playoffs in front of the TV during the playoffs. That is, if they can stand "watching" a game outside of Delaware Stadium.

89Hen
October 3rd, 2005, 09:49 AM
Sour grapes. Lehigh lost and they can't get UD to come to Goodman. Cue the violins. :rolleyes:

HenHouse1
October 3rd, 2005, 09:59 AM
Yes, UD lost... aside from that and all the smack talk on them, this was actually a very good game. I believe Towson deserved to win, and maybe by more, but it was still alot of fun and had a great ending. I did not see the game, but listened to it on the radio, but from what I heard I was impressed with the Towson QB. UD's offense has improved, but the defense is he worst I have seen in a long time. Still alot of fun, we need to get the ball to Bleymeier more though on offense

GannonFan
October 3rd, 2005, 10:19 AM
You really got away with one in the Lehigh game and now you mock the fact that Delaware gets away with HOMER scheduling all the time. You suck on the road. Hence, no games at Goodman. Goodbye, bad luck, and may the good Lord punish you by having UD watch the playoffs in front of the TV during the playoffs. That is, if they can stand "watching" a game outside of Delaware Stadium.

Gee, I must have clicked on the smack board when I thought I was clicking on the discussion board - damn mouse.

89Hen
October 3rd, 2005, 10:20 AM
from what I heard I was impressed with the Towson QB.
Not to take away from him, but it was the yards after catch and runs that were allowed to bounce outside that made the difference in the TU offense. Towson tried their hardest to give UD the game with all the penalties, but the real amazing thing on the penalties was the refs could have called even more.

The defense was really strange, they allowed some big plays but look at the fourth downs TU was faced with... 4th and 50, 4th and 30, 4th and 11 (converted), 4th and 22, 4th and 21, 4th and 15, 4th and 12... it was feast or famine.

DE92
October 3rd, 2005, 10:45 AM
Lehigh 61 -

Show some class.

bluehenbillk
October 3rd, 2005, 12:28 PM
Delaware got away with one? That's how much the Patriot blows.

Tubby Raymond
October 3rd, 2005, 01:37 PM
I personally cant wait for the game on the 5th... regardless of injuries, stats, or whatever else it will still be a good game because that's what rivalries are. No matter who wins it wont be a landslide.

As far as UMass fans thinking they have the best of the best... sure the defense is good but the best tend to remain good until the end so lets not get all carried away with statistics. We have Northeastern on the docket, so the only thing that should matter is next Saturday, not a month from now.

Good win for Towson, welcome to the A-10 ;)

It is not a rivalry when we kick your A$$ all the time :bang: (22-4)

Tubby Raymond
October 3rd, 2005, 01:41 PM
Whats everyone gona say when UD opens the A10 season 0-2 after a loss to Hofstra?

Gee we are awful glad we aren't UMASS :rolleyes:

FightinBluHen51
October 3rd, 2005, 01:41 PM
It is not a rivalry when we kick your A$$ all the time :bang: (22-4)

Good call coach, but its 24-4.

hawkineer
October 3rd, 2005, 06:58 PM
Lehigh 61 -

Show some class.
Amen. Seems like a serious case of fowel phobia. :p

hawkineer
October 3rd, 2005, 07:03 PM
That's how much the Patriot blows.

As another wise hen fan stated: Show a little class.

bluehenbillk
October 4th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Win a game against the A-10, Lehigh.

TigerFan17
October 4th, 2005, 03:06 PM
Not to take away from him, but it was the yards after catch and runs that were allowed to bounce outside that made the difference in the TU offense. Towson tried their hardest to give UD the game with all the penalties, but the real amazing thing on the penalties was the refs could have called even more.

The defense was really strange, they allowed some big plays but look at the fourth downs TU was faced with... 4th and 50, 4th and 30, 4th and 11 (converted), 4th and 22, 4th and 21, 4th and 15, 4th and 12... it was feast or famine.

I agree with ya hear mostly. But you can't discredit Schaefer, the boys only a frosh. That first TD pass he threw to Yancey deep down the middle was perfect. If he can stay healthy he is going to be fantastic.

The penalties were killer...I think it was just all the emotion. I've never seen us put on a penalty display like that in 3.5 years. Nor have I ever seen a 3rd and 53! :eek:

Fun fact: Our punter is worse than any current college punter for every school in every division. I hate him. He is abismal. Hens fans complained when their starting punter went down and Riccio had to punt. Riccio average 26 yards per punt. Our starter...averaged 24. I'm going to see if I can convince coach Combs to let someone on the O-Line give it a boot.

To everyone else: if you are interested in seeing the highlights of the game (around 8 mins of them) go to www.towsontigers.com and click on video streaming on the right menu. You can download a video, with WTMD audio play-by-play, of the highlights of the game. Some great footage!

HensRock
October 4th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Real nice job on the video production.
Congrats Tigers. You deserved the win.