PDA

View Full Version : Who's Finished with Spring Ball

GeauxLions94
March 19th, 2008, 11:57 PM
Southeastern Louisiana finished up tonight (March 19) with a light scrimmage.

Anyone else done with spring ball???

Lions Wrap Up Spring Drills (http://www.lionsports.net/index.php?pid=headline&content=user&func=article&id=3762)

GOKATS
March 20th, 2008, 12:03 AM
Latest word is the Bobcats will start on March 28th, weather permitting.:D

And in Bozeman, that's always a big IF.xnodx

AmsterBison
March 20th, 2008, 03:49 AM
I think it should be above zero for a solid week before NDSU starts spring ball, much less finishes it :)

On the bright side, according to one of the Fargo weather guys, Fargo got above 40 last week for the first time since Nov. 25 so spring is on the way.

CSUBUCDAD
March 20th, 2008, 07:10 AM
Bucs got underway on March 12th. Spring game on April 12th.

ncbears
March 20th, 2008, 08:31 AM
I think it should be above zero for a solid week before NDSU starts spring ball, much less finishes it :)

On the bright side, according to one of the Fargo weather guys, Fargo got above 40 last week for the first time since Nov. 25 so spring is on the way.

Can't you just play in the dome?? wusses! J/K.

TexasTerror
March 20th, 2008, 08:40 AM
Kats just got underway on Monday...

Bomar is throwing the ball around, just can't run around and show everyone his speed...

andy7171
March 20th, 2008, 09:39 AM
It's hard for me to fathom being done with Spring Ball already. Towson starts 4/4 and has the Black and Gold game on 5/3.

JaxStateManager
March 20th, 2008, 12:14 PM
Aside from a day or two or Pass Skeleton, the Gamecocks are finished with spring practice. The J-Day game was last weekend.

CID1990
March 20th, 2008, 12:40 PM
The Citadel is finished, and I have to say that we are awful. I hope we can beat Samford this year.

slostang
March 20th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Cal Poly spring game is March 5th.

GeauxLions94
March 20th, 2008, 03:52 PM
The Citadel is finished, and I have to say that we are awful. I hope we can beat Samford this year.

Samford fans ...

http://www.accesswave.ca/~thomson/ackbar.jpg

ngineer
March 20th, 2008, 04:03 PM
Southeastern Louisiana finished up tonight (March 19) with a light scrimmage.

Anyone else done with spring ball???

Lions Wrap Up Spring Drills (http://www.lionsports.net/index.php?pid=headline&content=user&func=article&id=3762)

How can you call it Spring Ball when it's over before Spring even starts?!xeekx

Lehigh's started today..The first day of Spring.

UCABEARS75
March 21st, 2008, 10:01 AM
We (UCA) finished up last night with a light "scrimmage" in the Pepsi Indoor Center (too wet to practice on the field at Estes Stadium).

While it may not be spring officially, you have to remember that temperatures vary greatly around the country.

We were able to complete "spring" practice so early due to warmer weather in the south and the fact that we have an indoor practice facility which we used a lot this year due to significant rainfall.

spelunker64
March 21st, 2008, 10:05 AM
First Spring Ball practice today, with a fresh 6" of snow on the ground overnight...

nwFL Griz
March 21st, 2008, 10:07 AM
Aside from a day or two or Pass Skeleton, the Gamecocks are finished with spring practice. The J-Day game was last weekend.

So now that spring ball is done, when are we going to see that schedule?

biobengal
March 21st, 2008, 09:28 PM
Ha, I don't think it's even safe to go outside in Orono.

Purple Pride
March 21st, 2008, 10:50 PM
We (UCA) finished up last night with a light "scrimmage" in the Pepsi Indoor Center (too wet to practice on the field at Estes Stadium).

While it may not be spring officially, you have to remember that temperatures vary greatly around the country.

We were able to complete "spring" practice so early due to warmer weather in the south and the fact that we have an indoor practice facility which we used a lot this year due to significant rainfall.We didn't really complete "Spring". We had to cancel the Purple/Grey scrimmage because we couldn't field an offense.xbawlingx

Seems the defense beat them into submission (too many injuries to play) before we could even get the new guys into camp.

I feel for the SLC this year.xthumbsupx

McNeese75
March 21st, 2008, 11:14 PM
We didn't really complete "Spring". We had to cancel the Purple/Grey scrimmage because we couldn't field an offense.xbawlingx

Seems the defense beat them into submission (too many injuries to play) before we could even get the new guys into camp.

I feel for the SLC this year.xthumbsupx

Why, because everyone will have to pull their starters early due to the lack of offense at UCA? xconfusedx :D xpeacex

Purple Pride
March 21st, 2008, 11:22 PM
Why, because everyone will have to pull their starters early due to the lack of offense at UCA? xconfusedx :D xpeacex
Yeah, that's probably it.xlolx

You better have your linebackers brush up on their passing skills.xrulesx

McNeese75
March 22nd, 2008, 12:09 AM
Yeah, that's probably it.xlolx

You better have your linebackers brush up on their passing skills.xrulesx

:D Actually we use QB's for that xlolx ;)

Seawolf97
March 22nd, 2008, 07:08 PM
Stonybrook starts on 3/31 with their spring game on Saturday 4/26.

UCABEARS75
March 24th, 2008, 10:44 AM

Good one 75!

KiddBrewer
March 24th, 2008, 01:04 PM
app will be done friday, march 28.

http://www.goasu.com/article/11655/