PDA

View Full Version : TSN extra point

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 28th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Click here: link (http://www.sportsnetwork.com/default.asp?c=sportsnetwork&page=/cfoot2/news/AGN3981930.htm)

colgate13
September 28th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Not a bad column or picks all around. Cornell/Colgate looks to be a toss up right now. Home field will help us, as will a week off.

That said, we're starting a frosh at TB and could be playing a frosh at QB - Fucillo is listed as the backup. We need to find a spark on offense, and soon.

bobcatfan06
September 28th, 2005, 11:13 PM
10. Texas State (12) - Scoring 31 points at Texas A & M is nothing to laugh at.

I like this one. :nod:

TexasTerror
September 29th, 2005, 07:04 AM
I'm not sure what to make of the Bobcats scoring 31 points against TAMU. Everyone is talking about how the Aggies are horribly defensively and that proves true when you look at their stats this season. Perhaps other I-AAs could've done the same. Not really sure. We'll get a better read come SLC play for the Cats, especially when they hit the road...

TxState_GO_CATS!
September 29th, 2005, 11:39 AM
I'm not sure what to make of the Bobcats scoring 31 points against TAMU. Everyone is talking about how the Aggies are horribly defensively and that proves true when you look at their stats this season. Perhaps other I-AAs could've done the same. Not really sure. We'll get a better read come SLC play for the Cats, especially when they hit the road...

I'm not quite sure what you're talking about in regards to the A&M defense being "horrible"...Maybe you're implying that Texas State's success was merely luck. "any given saturday," right?

Clemson (was Top 25 I-A) scored 25...Tigers had ~400 yds. of offense
SMU (a joke in I-A) scored 8...Mustangs had ~350 yds. of offense.
Texas State (I-AA) scored 31...'Cats had ~500 yds. of offense.

Granted, their defense certainly weren't at their best when they played us, but I think we had a little bit to do with that. It was THEIR FAULT the game was so close and had nothing to do with us... :rolleyes: (and this was a road game. Hopefully this gave us some confidence that we can play on the road.)

But...I know are located near the hurricane-effected region. 1) Did you get out ok? 2) Did you catch the game on Fox-SW?

TexasTerror
September 29th, 2005, 12:21 PM
Caught some of the game on FoxSW. And once again, I evacuated. Lots of happenings in New Orleans area as it relates to my job and apartment. We'll see what happens...

Regarding the Bobcats-Aggies game, there was that huge pass or was it two? I'm just skeptical of the Aggies defense. No doubt you guys can put some offense on the board, but I'm not sure the Aggies are looking too hot this year on D. Their O will have to score some this year...