PDA

View Full Version : Idaho State Snub

ISUMatt
September 27th, 2005, 04:43 PM
So are you Idaho St fans pissed at Jared Allen last night for saying Joshua Burns Preschool on the MNF intos??? I would be super pissed if Boomer was a starter and I watch the intro just to hear him say Illinois State University and he spits out some pre-school crap!!!

NoCoDanny
September 27th, 2005, 04:55 PM
Yeah, that was pretty Bush League.

putter
September 27th, 2005, 05:07 PM
Somebody deflate his head!!

grizbeer
September 27th, 2005, 05:20 PM
It seems like that is happening more and more lately, and guys from I-A schools as well. At first I thought it must have been somebody just pi$$ed at his alma matter, but with so many guys doing it I guess it must be some inside joke for NFL players. you think those guys would be grateful enough to the schools that paid for their education and gave them a chance to showcase their skills that they would at least give the school a plug.

GrizFoo
September 27th, 2005, 05:39 PM
Allen now has his own website as well, with a section for soon to be released "Officially signed JA gear"...pa'lease. I'd post the address, but he doesn't need any hits, plus it is a weak site.

I think he dissed (is that a word) the only people who would buy any of his "merchandise" by not mentioning ISU anyway. Good luck in your marketing efforts JA.

DaBurds!!
September 27th, 2005, 05:49 PM
yeah, saw that, what a :mad:

ISUMatt
September 27th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Hey another ILS fan Welcome SA... I mean DaBurds!!!

DaBurds!!
September 27th, 2005, 08:47 PM
thanks ISUMatt, great to be here! :D

Sawtooth
September 27th, 2005, 10:18 PM
I don't think any of the ISU people are ticked -- it's typical Jared. He's a good player, but like most NFL players (in my opinion), has an over abundance of ego. How many players are referencing their high schools, instead of the colleges they attended?