PDA

View Full Version : Helmet schedule

nwFL Griz
February 26th, 2008, 01:12 PM
Hey all,

Since I've seen a few threads with people asking about it, just wanted to pass along I will be doing an FCS helmet schedule.

I did the FBS schedule last year, and I'm sure you've seen it floating around the net. I had no idea it spread as far as it did.

Anyhow, it will be in Excel format, and I don't plan on converting it to anything else, so please don't ask. Last year the FBS schedule was finished in the second week of April, and I expect it will be the same this year. I don't know all the timetables for FCS teams releasing their schedules, but I'm keeping on top of them, as each is released. I expect both the FCS and FBS schedules to be hosted on orangeandbluehue.com when they are done.

Believe me it pains me to collaborate with Gator fans, but they asked to host it.

813Jag
February 26th, 2008, 01:13 PM
Hey all,

Since I've seen a few threads with people asking about it, just wanted to pass along I will be doing an FCS helmet schedule.

I did the FBS schedule last year, and I'm sure you've seen it floating around the net. I had no idea it spread as far as it did.

Anyhow, it will be in Excel format, and I don't plan on converting it to anything else, so please don't ask. Last year the FBS schedule was finished in the second week of April, and I expect it will be the same this year. I don't know all the timetables for FCS teams releasing their schedules, but I'm keeping on top of them, as each is released. I expect both the FCS and FBS schedules to be hosted on orangeandbluehue.com when they are done.

Believe me it pains me to collaborate with Gator fans, but they asked to host it.
Sounds like quite a project. xthumbsupx Gator fans? xlolx

Seawolf97
February 26th, 2008, 03:42 PM
Sounds great -THANKS!

dgreco
February 26th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Sounds great -THANKS!

second that

GeauxColonels
February 26th, 2008, 10:48 PM
Hey all,

As I usually do, I will also be constructing an Excel helmet schedule for FCS. The problem with FCS is that you definitely won't have all of the schedules by April and many change through the summer. I came accross that issue 2 years ago. Last year I got very caught up with work and couldn't do it. But I'll be doing mine again as well.

nwFL Griz
February 27th, 2008, 07:25 AM
As I usually do, I will also be constructing an Excel helmet schedule for FCS. The problem with FCS is that you definitely won't have all of the schedules by April and many change through the summer. I came accross that issue 2 years ago. Last year I got very caught up with work and couldn't do it. But I'll be doing mine again as well.

Yeah, I suppose FCS schedules have a tendency to be a little more fluid than FBS schedules. At any rate, the FBS schedule should be done by April, and the FCS one will be done when it's done.

terrierbob
February 27th, 2008, 06:23 PM
What's a helmet schedule?

UNHWildCats
February 27th, 2008, 06:57 PM
What's a helmet schedule?
Heres Geaux's 2006 version.... it was the inspiration for my 2007 version using team logos.

http://members.cox.net/kaylapt/2006%20I-AA%20Schedule.xls

u need Excel to view it.

FCS_pwns_FBS
February 27th, 2008, 08:35 PM
I expect both the FCS and FBS schedules to be hosted on orangeandbluehue.com when they are done.

Orangeandbluehue.com will put the FCS schedules on their website?

nwFL Griz
February 27th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Orangeandbluehue.com will put the FCS schedules on their website?

According to the webmaster...yes.

jmuroller
February 27th, 2008, 09:39 PM
Send it my way and I will convert it to a .PDF format

UNHWildCats
February 27th, 2008, 09:42 PM
Send it my way and I will convert it to a .PDF format
thats what i did last year I had it in excel and pdf formats. Though when converting to pdf it limits the space you can use...