PDA

View Full Version : Spring Practice starts.

Cocky
February 22nd, 2008, 07:05 AM
It is raining so it is inside.

slostang
February 22nd, 2008, 08:48 AM
Cal Poly started Wednesday (Feb. 20th).

furman94
February 22nd, 2008, 09:37 AM
Our's begins March 3rd

UNH_Alum_In_CT
February 22nd, 2008, 09:43 AM
Going to snow all day in Durham! xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

February is a Winter month. How is it "Spring Practice" when most of it occurs during Winter?? ;) :p :p :p

Cocky
February 22nd, 2008, 09:56 AM
Going to snow all day in Durham! xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

February is a Winter month. How is it "Spring Practice" when most of it occurs during Winter?? ;) :p :p :p

High today is forecasted in the 60s.

JaxStateManager
February 22nd, 2008, 10:09 AM
It appears that the Gamecocks have hired an offensive line coach just in time for spring practice too. Scott Smouse, I've never heard of him either.

On another note, I noticed that the Spring Game will be played in the middle of the drills and that practice will cease for spring break with practice resuming the following week. What is the point of this? The majority of the players are going to return fifteen pounds overweight, hungover, and in a few cases....still drunk.

HighRyder08
February 22nd, 2008, 10:13 AM
when does app start practicing?

TTUEagles
February 22nd, 2008, 11:39 AM
Jax St. fans,
I saw on Scout.com before signing day that there was a WR with very good 40 time/highly touted sprinter from GA that had offers from both TTU and Jax. St. I have yet to see his name as a signee anywhere. I think he was from Haralson Co., named Blake Poole? Anybody know what happened with him.? Thanks!

goasu
February 22nd, 2008, 03:38 PM
App starts practice Monday, 2/25

MR. CHICKEN
February 22nd, 2008, 06:35 PM
when does app start practicing?

YOUSE GUYS...REALLY NEED PRACTICE????.............xeekx....AWK!

D1scout
February 22nd, 2008, 09:12 PM
It appears that the Gamecocks have hired an offensive line coach just in time for spring practice too. Scott Smouse, I've never heard of him either.

On another note, I noticed that the Spring Game will be played in the middle of the drills and that practice will cease for spring break with practice resuming the following week. What is the point of this? The majority of the players are going to return fifteen pounds overweight, hungover, and in a few cases....still drunk.

Funny but most likely true!xlolx

TheBisonator
February 22nd, 2008, 10:11 PM
Oh thank God, the fact that it's spring practice SOMEWHERE means that Old Man Winter up here in the Northland has a short life expectancy. No more -31 lows with -55 wind chills like we had on Wednesday. I wanna see no less than highs in the teens and IT BETTER SLOWLY GET WARMER AFTER THAT, DAMMIT!!! I don't care about snow. It can snow till Tax Day for all I care. I just don't want to go through what I had to go through last Wednedsay for the rest of the year. I had frostbite on my hands, and I was wearing thick fleece gloves!!

GeauxLions94
February 24th, 2008, 08:59 PM
Southeastern Louisiana starts Monday (Feb. 25)

SLU Opens Spring Drills (http://www.lionsports.net/index.php?pid=headline&content=user&func=article&id=3635)