PDA

View Full Version : Fordham vs Albany

UNHWildCats
February 21st, 2008, 10:13 PM
Somewhere I saw the date of the 2008 game as October 4. Does anyone know where I might have seen that? lol

Does anyone maybe have a link to an artcile that states that date?

UAalum72
February 22nd, 2008, 08:00 AM
A thread from the Fordham board last October showed a ten-game schedule with two open dates, on October 4 and November 1 http://xsorbit31.com/users5/rams/index.php?topic=5950.msg69765#msg69765 ; everybody seems pretty sure Albany hosts Fordham this year; Monmouth plays Albany Nov. 1, so October 4 is the only weekend available.

UNHWildCats
February 22nd, 2008, 08:24 AM
A thread from the Fordham board last October showed a ten-game schedule with two open dates, on October 4 and November 1 http://xsorbit31.com/users5/rams/index.php?topic=5950.msg69765#msg69765 ; everybody seems pretty sure Albany hosts Fordham this year; Monmouth plays Albany Nov. 1, so October 4 is the only weekend available.
Thanks.... on my schedule page i onkly place games in Orange when i have something fairly concrete on a date but I couldnt recall where I got the info.... someone on the Albany board actually called my schedule page out claiming the Fordham game is on September 13, which I have down as the Dayton vs Fordham game.

OLPOP
February 22nd, 2008, 08:51 AM
Correction to the Fordham schedule-- Yale @ Fordham 10/18. You have it right on the Yale schedule.

danefan
February 22nd, 2008, 09:19 AM
Thanks.... on my schedule page i onkly place games in Orange when i have something fairly concrete on a date but I couldnt recall where I got the info.... someone on the Albany board actually called my schedule page out claiming the Fordham game is on September 13, which I have down as the Dayton vs Fordham game.

I wasn't "calling your schedule out". I was pointing out that the Fordham/Albany game has usually been played the weekend closest to Sept. 11th. I haven't seen anything else to indicate that the game is going to be played any other day - neither Dayton, Albany or Fordham has released their schedules.

But if you narrowed it down from other schedules then I'll go with yours.xthumbsupx

Seawolf97
February 22nd, 2008, 08:59 PM
Either way it should be another good gamexnodx

danefan
February 22nd, 2008, 09:08 PM
Either way it should be another good gamexnodx

Agreed. It's a great rivalry IMO.

Especially if Fordham continues to be at the top of the PL, which I expect with a Masella at the helm.