PDA

View Full Version : Talk About Bad luck

PeacockRaider
February 18th, 2008, 01:29 PM
Two freshman came to St Peter's in the fall of 2006 Dhamiri Wilson and Daniel Parker of Florida. After playing football their freshman year St Peter's abrubtly dropped their fb program in the summer of 07. Both of these players quickly transferred to LaSalle and played their sophmore year for the Explorers. Now LaSalle has dropped their program. This has to be a first, i really feel bad for these kids. It's possible they will play at three different schools in their first three years.

OL FU
February 18th, 2008, 01:45 PM
Two freshman came to St Peter's in the fall of 2006 Dhamiri Wilson and Daniel Parker of Florida. After playing football their freshman year St Peter's abrubtly dropped their fb program in the summer of 07. Both of these players quickly transferred to LaSalle and played their sophmore year for the Explorers. Now LaSalle has dropped their program. This has to be a first, i really feel bad for these kids. It's possible they will play at three different schools in their first three years.

I feel for them too but I hope they don't come to Furman:o

PeacockRaider
February 18th, 2008, 01:52 PM
Ha! Your safe you guys arent' going anywhere. I hope they don't go to Iona or Marist.

See ya in Hamilton