View Full Version : Tennessee Tech at Eastern Kentucky

JMU Duke Dog
September 24th, 2005, 07:28 PM
Eastern Kentucky 52
Tennessee Tech 3

5:44, 4th Quarter

colonelblitz
September 24th, 2005, 09:02 PM
It could have been worse, we had 2TDs called back.

Killtoppers90
September 24th, 2005, 09:20 PM
WOW! Blitz, your boys must have had a major butt whipping going on there!

Cocky
September 24th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Let's hope EKU has peaked too soon. Should be a good one next week.

Golden Eagle
September 24th, 2005, 09:46 PM
You didn't have to mention this.

colonelblitz
September 25th, 2005, 06:09 AM
Let's hope EKU has peaked too soon. Should be a good one next week.
Peaked??? We have just started hitting our stride. If you can't stop the pass, or pressure the QB , its going to be a long night for JSU. :cool:

colonelblitz
September 25th, 2005, 06:22 AM
WOW! Blitz, your boys must have had a major butt whipping going on there!

Is this the real Kill, or one his many personalities? :) Too much firepower and depth, on both sides of the ball for Tech. Still think TTU will lose only a couple more games.

ekufbfan
September 25th, 2005, 06:55 AM
Great effort yesterday ...good crowd..but what's up with the students??? Half of them left after halftime...to tailgate some more or to get an early start on the night's Homecoming activities? :confused:

Keep on rollin' Colonels!!!

EKUColonel
September 25th, 2005, 12:17 PM
This game was the best I've ever seen EKU play. I mean we had 3 QBs that threw TD passes. Ever since the second half of that Western game, EKU has been lighting people up in the passing game. It is going to be one hell of a game next week with EKU and JSU. It could determin the OVC Champ for this season.

As far as the students go, yeah a lot of them were just there for homecomming halftime part, and we also had a huge lead already. The only reason I stayed past the 3rd quarter was to see if they put in Steven Sizemore at QB. He went to a rivial high school of mine, and he is friends with one of the guys I was watching the game with.