Sept. 27 Penn Easton, Pa.
Oct. 4 Harvard Easton, Pa.
Oct. 11 Columbia New York, N.Y.
Oct. 18 Liberty Lynchburg, Va.
Oct. 25 Fordham* Bronx, N.Y.
Nov. 1 Colgate* Hamilton, N.Y.
Nov. 8 Bucknell* Lewisburg, Pa.
Nov. 15 Holy Cross* Easton, Pa.
Nov. 22 Lehigh* Easton, Pa. (144th Meeting)

*Patriot League game

LehighFan11
February 15th, 2008, 09:38 AM
Favorable finish for you guys getting HC and us at home.

dgreco
February 15th, 2008, 10:19 AM
5 straight road games may be tough.

Franks Tanks
February 15th, 2008, 10:25 AM
I have two thoughts here

1.) I hate the fact that we play at Marist--make them come to our place or we find someone else who will

2.) When I first heard Liberty I though wow that can be a nice weekend. Going down into the Western Virginia Apps for a long weekend of foliage and football. I really love that area and thats where I want to retire--high in the Southern Apps. But then I relalized oh its Liberty no booze on the campus= no way i'm going.

carney2
February 15th, 2008, 10:43 AM
I hate these "sandwich" schedules, and we seem to see a lot of them.

My crystal ball sees 4 probable wins and 3 probable losses in this bunch. The season comes down to the remaining 4 games.

Franks Tanks
February 15th, 2008, 10:50 AM
I hate these "sandwich" schedules, and we seem to see a lot of them.

My crystal ball sees 4 probable wins and 3 probable losses in this bunch. The season comes down to the remaining 4 games.

It is strange that every year we get those long stretches of home or away games. Also the home/away breakdown with the Ivies always seems curious, sometimes the come to us twice in a row, or we go there 2 in a row( I am speaking about specific teams, like we play Penn two years in a row at home)

LehighFan11
February 15th, 2008, 12:10 PM
If you guys can get through @ fordham and @ colgate you will have a chance to get it done at home which is nice. @ liberty could be a tough one but it will get you guys ready for @ fordham.

andy7171
February 15th, 2008, 12:14 PM
I2.) When I first heard Liberty I though wow that can be a nice weekend. Going down into the Western Virginia Apps for a long weekend of foliage and football. I really love that area and thats where I want to retire--high in the Southern Apps. But then I relalized oh its Liberty no booze on the campus= no way i'm going.

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Go...gate
February 15th, 2008, 12:17 PM
I have two thoughts here

1.) I hate the fact that we play at Marist--make them come to our place or we find someone else who will

2.) When I first heard Liberty I though wow that can be a nice weekend. Going down into the Western Virginia Apps for a long weekend of foliage and football. I really love that area and thats where I want to retire--high in the Southern Apps. But then I relalized oh its Liberty no booze on the campus= no way i'm going.

Marist's new ballpark is very nice, though not as nice as Fisher.

ngineer
February 15th, 2008, 08:37 PM
5 straight road games may be tough.

Hard to believe the AD would schedule such a streak of away games--especially during the best weather of the year to enjoy football, October. I'm sure Frank isn't happy about that.

Also interesting that you guys get Liberty and they dropped us for some BCS contract. We still don't have a home opener listed for 9/6.

We've had the same type of scheduling with the Ivies with two straight at either their place or ours. We go to Princeton, again, this year. Last two years we had Yale on the road each time. However, Harvard came to Goodman twice in a row.

Finally, November 22 is the 144th Meeting..should always be noted..xnodx