PDA

View Full Version : Cal Poly, who are you playing?

Ronbo
February 15th, 2008, 08:35 AM
I noticed that the Mustangs open up with Montana at home and McNeese State away back to back. Have you scheduled any other interesting games? There is no 2008 schedule at your website.

AZGrizFan
February 15th, 2008, 09:14 AM
I noticed that the Mustangs open up with Montana at home and McNeese State away back to back. Have you scheduled any other interesting games? There is no 2008 schedule at your website.

Wow. After that it doesn't really matter, does it? That's one hell of an OOC schedule....

Ronbo
February 15th, 2008, 09:29 AM
Their whole schedule will be OOC. xlolx They'll have two Conference games and 10 OOC games. I'm wondering about the two Div. II games against UND and USD. Will they be counted in the Conference standings?

Pauly LB
February 15th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Their whole schedule will be OOC. xlolx They'll have two Conference games and 10 OOC games. I'm wondering about the two Div. II games against UND and USD. Will they be counted in the Conference standings?

Very doubtful that Cal Poly would play both UND and USD this next season as both would count as division II games...

slostang
February 15th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Cal Poly opens the season Aug. 30th at San Diego State (Cal Poly beat San Diego State in 2006) then open at home against Montana on Sept. 6th. From there Cal Poly travels to McNeese State on Sept. 13th and Northwestern State on Sept. 20th.

The rest of the games are:

Home: University of South Dakato, Idaho State, UC Davis, Southern Utah and hopefully a 6th home game.

Away: South Dakota State (Oct. 18th), and hopefully two more.