PDA

View Full Version : Ga. Southern Recruiting

gsufan2000
February 13th, 2008, 11:40 AM
I am brand new to AGS, so a big "how do?" to all FCS (er, 1-AA) fans! Second, in researching GSU's recruiting class, the class seems to be fairly solid. My only question is how do we truly find FCS recruiting class rankings? Thanks, y'all. Looking fwd to the interaction!

Eaglesrus
February 13th, 2008, 11:52 AM
Welcome aboard 2000! Always good to have one more voice to help explain to the masses why GSU is superior to all others and perfect in every way. xlolx Unfortunately, rather than being able to answer your question, I think we all would like to know about some definitive ranking of recruiting classes at our level, but i don't think it exists. Maybe it's better that way; provides an opportunity for endless arguments, er, discussions.

AshevilleApp2
February 13th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Welcome aboard 2000! Always good to have one more voice to help explain to the masses why GSU is superior to all others and perfect in every way. xlolx Unfortunately, rather than being able to answer your question, I think we all would like to know about some definitive ranking of recruiting classes at our level, but i don't think it exists. Maybe it's better that way; provides an opportunity for endless arguments, er, discussions.

Welcome 2000. Don't let him fool you, we never argue about recruiting, or any other issues, on this site. xsmiley_wix

terrierbob
February 13th, 2008, 12:08 PM
All you have to remember is that GSU's class is the best in the history of IAA/FCS football, and rivals Alabama's and Notre Dame's haul this year. But since it's never been discussed on this forum, it's a secret. xwhistlex

AppIAA
February 13th, 2008, 03:09 PM
All you have to remember is that GSU's class is the best in the history of IAA/FCS football AND IA/BCS football

Fixed it for you!